I was surprised...

Revardiny

Re: I was surprised...

Postby Revardiny » Thu May 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Oil stops the development of fresh, barely appeared acne and dries well mature, heals abscesses and removing inflammation. It also has a bleaching effect and eliminates the on-spot acne spots. In addition to point of application of undiluted oils can be added to mask lotions. Tea tree oil is highly effective not only for acne but also for more serious diseases and skin defects - warts, boils, eczema, dermatitis. Tea tree oil is deeply and efficiently cleans the skin, contributing to its nutritious food. It is also a powerful antioxidant, but in its pure form is not used against wrinkles.
Leon

Postby Leon » Thu May 12, 2016 8:22 pm

In the presence of focal problems undiluted oil dot applied to the lesions, in all other cases it can be used for the enrichment of masks, creams, lotions. It goes well with this component vegetable oils, cosmetic clay, fermented milk, decoction of herbs and green tea. The healing properties of tea tree were known Aboriginal tribe Bund-Yalung in Australia. Its leaves are used in the treatment of wounds and skin infections foci, and is also used to protect against insect bites. High resilience allows the tree, similar to the cypress grow even after cutting. This tree can be found in New Guinea, and New South Wales (state in Australia).
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Thu May 12, 2016 8:23 pm

Tea tree essential oil obtained by distillation by steam from tons of leaves. As a result of leaves out all ton to 10 kg of oil. A distinctive feature of this product is that the oil can be applied to the skin directly, without blending with other elements without fear of burning. It not only does not harm the skin, but also help heal wounds faster. Tea tree oil in a 48 useful organic components, including substances that are difficult to find in nature - viridifloren, L-ternineol, alligeksanoat and B-terpineol. By the number of terpeneola defined quality essences: it must be at least 30% of the total volume of liquid.
Bernard

Postby Bernard » Thu May 12, 2016 8:24 pm

This oil is known for its healing properties. It is also has a powerful antioxidant effect. Actively protects cells from tumor development. It is used after chemotherapy: improves immunity, quality of life and well-being of people with cancer. If no complaints oil can be used as a prophylactic agent during an outbreak of colds. Medicine is well known for its anti-viral properties and immunnostimuliruyuschie. Not less effective essential oils of tea tree and bites of poisonous insects - simply rub a few drops of oil in the area around the wound. If the bite was strong, should mix one part of tea tree oil with five parts of any of the base oil.
Marvin

Postby Marvin » Thu May 12, 2016 8:25 pm

Oil is indispensable for skin diseases: dermatitis, eczema, shingles, warts - as well as in the fight against bacteria and fungi. If you experience problems with digestion or you suffer from vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, essential tea tree oil can help in this case. Indispensable for diseases of the genitourinary system, including the inflammation of the genital organs. In addition, essential tea tree oil - an indispensable cosmetic. It is very effective in the fight against acne and other skin diseases, dandruff, skin softening. In addition, if you want to relax in the bath, add essential oil 15 drops of tea tree.
Owen

Postby Owen » Thu May 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Tea tree essential oil is very effective against dandruff. Add the 10 drops of oil a shampoo, apply to the scalp and hold for 3-5 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Dandruff should disappear quickly. We should also consider the theme of the influence of tea tree essential oil on the mental and emotional state. It reduces fatigue, increases efficiency and stimulates the body as a whole. It is also noted beneficial effects of ether oil on people with weak mentality and a high degree of anxiety. Applying tea tree for children up to three years, you should observe extreme care. Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 7:45 pm

It is not a miracle i should say. Sorry) Some of the many traditional uses for tea tree include healing:
Acne
Bacterial infections
Chickenpox
Cold sores
Congestion and respiratory tract infections
Earaches
Fungal infections (especially Candida, jock itch, athlete’s foot and toenail fungus)
Halitosis (bad breath)
Head lice
MRSA
Psoriasis
Dry cuticles
Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns
Boils from staph infections
And this list doesn’t even include the many household uses of tea tree oil that can replace store-bought products in your cabinets:
Anti-microbial laundry freshener
Insect repellant
Natural deodorant
Acne face wash
Removes foot order
Removes mold
Household cleaner
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:38 pm

It is able to reduce the temperature at a fever, get rid of calluses and blisters. The tool helps eliminate toxins for insect bites. Tea tree essential oil prevents fission atypical (cancerous) cells and autoimmune eliminates endogenous toxins, for which a strong onkoprotektor. Increases phagocytic activity of macrophages. Used for embalming. This essential oil is due to its anti-inflammatory properties, has been used in therapy for urogenital diseases: acts as an additional tool in treatment of cystitis, urethritis, adnexitis, prostatitis. Effectiveness in the fight against vaginitis, belyami and candidiasis (thrush) and protects against sexually transmitted infections.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Dude,what the f*ck is wrong with you,you don't believe your own eyes or something?! :D You're saying that your mother has done it to you numerous times in the past and you did it now to your partner and it all happen in front of your eyes-so what's the f*cking problem? :lol: 8-) Of course it's f*cking possible-or you thought that only alcohol as you'rer saying :lol: can do some miracles with this type of issues? :P :D You're really pathetic,if you want to ask me-and I'm done with your ass up in here,just get the f*ck out! :twisted:
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:37 pm

The addition of tea tree oil in a steam bath brings additional benefits. This medical procedure is recommended in the sinus, which passed in the chronic form.
Take a small container, which is filled with water and placed on the plate. Once the water warms up to suxty degrees, add just a couple of drops of tea tree oil. Now you can proceed directly to the conduct of the procedure steam bath for ten minutes necessary to inhale medicated vapors.

Return to “Health & sex”