I was surprised...

Endi

Re: I was surprised...

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:43 pm

i have not heard abut such way of remedy but i think that it is really possible. a few centuries ago people dd not know anything about the medicine and they do not know how to stop bleeding with the alcohol for example. they used natural remedies and it helped them. i think that it is one of the best ways of curing a lot of diseases and you may not worry about anything. you would not hurt your partner. it would be even useful for him. i wish you goo luck and i hope that i have helped you.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:58 pm

I have heard about tea tree oil and its medicinal properties. Once I personally used it when I had a runny nose and you know it helped instantly. After that I use it when I have wounds or sore throat, scratches and so on. I know also that some people eat it one teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach, it seems to improve digestion. it is really miraculous:) In winter it is really needful for dry mouth or ears or hands and foots. I advice everyone to try it:) But pay attention on the quality of the oil and buy only in specialized stores not in Internet. Live healthy!
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Here you are boys.. how are you feeling today?? Share your thoughts about following weekends. How are you going to spend your weekends? It is really known that tea tree oil is really helpful in most difficult cases. And here I would like to support the idea that tea tree oil is widely used in folk medicine and helps to cope with various ailments. To obtain the desired effect, all of these dosages must be followed strictly and not exceed them, in order not to aggravate the situation and does not harm their health.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:22 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends. I am pleased to be a part of our c conversation together today. So i should say that tea tree oil is really helpful in many problems and diseases. You are right that tea tree essential oil is an indispensable tool, as it helps to cope with various diseases, is also widely used in the home cosmetics. With its addition can make a variety of masks and serums to care for the face, body and hair. It is enough to use it once a week and a positive result will manifest itself after just a few treatments. I always use it if I have such problems
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:32 pm

From the leaves of this plant are made medicinal tinctures and compresses, the air can be used for disinfection of premises, it is useful in a variety of respiratory diseases, the treatment of wounds and maintaining beauty. Tea tree oil is now widely used to treat various ailments. The structure of this tool includes a lot of valuable organic compounds, which determines its useful properties. This is a very powerful natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Regular use of tea tree oil helps to strengthen hair roots, to solve the problem of baldness.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:14 am

I know that oil stops the development of fresh, barely appeared acne and dries well mature, heals abscesses and removing inflammation. It also has a bleaching effect and eliminates the on-spot acne spots. In addition to point of application of undiluted oils can be added to mask lotions.
Tea tree oil is highly effective not only for acne but also for more serious diseases and skin defects - warts, boils, eczema, dermatitis. Tea tree oil is deeply and efficiently cleans the skin, contributing to its nutritious food. It is also a powerful antioxidant, but in its pure form is not used against wrinkles.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:49 am

There are three ways to solve this problem. The first is to send home the "dense" men and not to contact them. The second - to communicate only with men emotionally mature and legible, who are not afraid of obligations. And finally, to discover new facets of one's personality. So a wise woman can profitably place herself in any circumstances.For example, it can offer stability without being boring at the same time. It can excite, without plunging everything into chaos. It can be respected for achievements, admire self-control, love for kindness and cordiality. In the end, everything comes down to the development of the best personal qualities.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:19 pm

This also applies to the fact of treason. If a family has been traumatized, then at least a year's time is needed to forget and deal with it.
Of course, if you decide to forgive and forget the betrayal of your husband, then you need support primarily from your husband.
A woman after betrayal is difficult to trust herself again in sex and in the soul of a person who "shit into it."
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Of course, to understand the philosopher I respect, whose books I once read with pleasure, can be somewhat different, saying that he meant life without obligations, without prohibitions and restrictions, taking place in marriage.
Actually, he emphasized this in books, but let's think about the root of this statement, that marriage, and with it the family, have an incorrect structure in our society, is not this the call for irresponsible life?
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:16 am

We can only guess what we can come up with, because it's even harder for ourselves to imagine, seeing how many simply completely ignore all the blows of fate in their lives, suffering, suffering, but at the same time completely unwilling to understand what life is from them he wants.
To be a great person is very simple, it is enough to follow all the lessons of life, to delve into them and learn to move higher and higher.

Return to “Health & sex”