I was surprised...

Owen

I was surprised...

Postby Owen » Thu May 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Guys, I want to share with you a rather amazing thing that I have noticed recently. My partner and I worked in the garden. It was evening, and already beginning to get dark. But my partner accidentally cut his hand. It was really painful for him. And I've seen really a lot of blood. Also, when we got home, I realized that I forgot to buy alcohol for our kit. So I did not even know that I can use to clean the wound. But then I remembered that I have a bottle of tea tree oil from my mother. I remembered that when I was little, she used something similar to heal my bruises and cuts. I used it to cut my partner. We went to bed and the next morning I noticed that the wound does not start festers. And it has already started to tighten. Is that possible? In addition, it would not hurt for my partner. I think that tea tree is an amazing thing. But perhaps you also know something about its abilities?
Vincent

Re: I was surprised...

Postby Vincent » Thu May 12, 2016 8:02 pm

For centuries is known about the beneficial properties of this unique natural means as tea tree oil. From the leaves of this plant are made medicinal tinctures and compresses, the air can be used for disinfection of premises, it is useful in a variety of respiratory diseases, the treatment of wounds and maintaining beauty. Tea tree oil is now widely used to treat various ailments. The structure of this tool includes a lot of valuable organic compounds, which determines its useful properties. This is a very powerful natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Regular use of tea tree oil helps to strengthen hair roots, to solve the problem of baldness.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Thu May 12, 2016 8:02 pm

Tea tree oil is widely used in folk medicine and helps to cope with various ailments. To obtain the desired effect, all of these dosages must be followed strictly and not exceed them, in order not to aggravate the situation and does not harm their health. Tea tree oil is recommended as a preventive measure. In this case, you need to take a small amount of grease and the inside of the nasal passages, including the wings of the nose. To this purpose it is sufficient to use only a single oil droplet. Practicing this technique constantly, you can quickly get rid of the problem of nasal congestion.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Thu May 12, 2016 8:04 pm

To enhance the therapeutic effect it is recommended to put in the room aromatic lamp, which is poured a little tea tree oil. It is useful to regularly do wet cleaning with the addition of water, a small amount of money. The addition of tea tree oil in a steam bath brings additional benefits. This medical procedure is recommended in the sinus, which passed in the chronic form. Take a small container, which is filled with water and placed on the plate. Once the water warms up to 60 degrees, add just a couple of drops of tea tree oil. Now you can proceed directly to the conduct of the procedure steam bath - for 10-12 minutes necessary to inhale medicated vapors.
Frank

Postby Frank » Thu May 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Tea tree oil helps to quickly solve various problems associated with the skin condition. This tool is recommended if there is tendency to acne and other kinds of rashes. To cure blackheads, you need every day to put on them a drop of tea tree oil. Also, it is recommended to add small amounts of cream and other cosmetics. However, to prepare a mixture of oil and cream can be only once, another advantage of such a procedure will not. Tea tree oil helps to quickly get rid of acne, remove signs of irritation and inflammation. For this purpose, any face mask is added a few drops of ether.
Milton

Postby Milton » Thu May 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Before you start to use tea tree oil, it is necessary to conduct a simple test for sensitivity. A small amount applied to the skin and left for about 15-20 minutes. If during this time will not rash, irritation or redness, you can use tea tree oil. When an allergy by this means should be abandoned. Do not use tea tree oil for children. This tool has the ability to exert a strong influence on the human immune system. During the use of tea tree oil is necessary to make sure that it does not fall into the eye. During inhalation procedure to close your eyes. If oil gets into your eyes, rinse them with plenty of cool water.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Thu May 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Do not too often take a bath with the addition of essential oils of tea tree. Keep this tool is necessary only in a cool and dark place, it is not recommended to use it after the expiration date. Tea tree essential oil is an indispensable tool, as it helps to cope with various diseases, is also widely used in the home cosmetics. With its addition can make a variety of masks and serums to care for the face, body and hair. It is enough to use it once a week and a positive result will manifest itself after just a few treatments. I'm sure the tea tree able to give us much more than we can think.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Thu May 12, 2016 8:08 pm

In Australia, low growing evergreen trees with ragged bark-like papyrus, called "tea". From the leaves of these plants by water distillation with superheated steam produced is unique in its curative properties the product, which is called the essential oil of the Australian tea tree. Today, to obtain funds specially cultured entire plantations Tea Tree is also called the plant. After all, to get 10 kg of oil, it is necessary to process a ton of material. The first mention of the tree belong to the second half of the eighteenth century. Then the British explorer James Cook landed on Australian shores.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Thu May 12, 2016 8:09 pm

In addition to the bactericidal and antiseptic qualities, means able to remove swelling, itching, irritation, redness of the skin. Tea tree essential oil cure acne, pustular skin diseases, eczema, dermatitis, warts, papillomas, chicken pox, herpes. This essential oil is widely used in aromatherapy, dentistry, gynecology, cosmetology. The product has a positive effect on psycho-emotional state of a person. Tea tree essential oil to effectively treat the problem with the skin; ENT diseases, including pain in the ear, ulcers in the nose; barley; rheumatism; illness legs and feet. I'm sure it's a really useful tool.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Thu May 12, 2016 8:10 pm

It is able to reduce the temperature at a fever, get rid of calluses and blisters. The tool helps eliminate toxins for insect bites. Tea tree essential oil prevents fission atypical (cancerous) cells and autoimmune eliminates endogenous toxins, for which a strong onkoprotektor. Increases phagocytic activity of macrophages. Used for embalming. This essential oil is due to its anti-inflammatory properties, has been used in therapy for urogenital diseases: acts as an additional tool in treatment of cystitis, urethritis, adnexitis, prostatitis. Effectiveness in the fight against vaginitis, belyami and candidiasis (thrush) and protects against sexually transmitted infections.

Return to “Health & sex”