Sport supplements

Tom

Re: Sport supplements

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 2:24 pm

More and more people are looking to sports supplements as a form of increasing their overall energy for sporting events, and to generally increase their performance when under stress and pressure. And there is good reason for this. A lot of supplements can physically help you to gain muscle and strength, in order to help you add that extra edge that you need when competing. The best thing about supplements is that a lot of official competitions will still allow you to use them in training, so that you can be at the peak of physical perfection. Obviously supplements are also useful where training in general is concerned. Even for non-professional athletes, or those just looking to get into shape, there are many benefits to looking into sports supplements, as they will have a dramatic effect on your overall performance and health.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:15 pm

What can I say about this type of stuff really-it might have some benefits to it overall and it might help you in some ways to get your body in a better shape a lot faster and all that.But if you ask me-I don't think that it's really that necessary to take them all.especially when you really want to stop and think for a minute about all the consequences it just might have on your health and life overall,Not everybody reacts the same on this type of sh*t-but for some it might be real killing in some ways,so you better just not to. 8-) ;)
Bill

Postby Bill » Mon May 23, 2016 6:57 pm

It is difficult to overestimate the benefits of water sports to workout the lungs. In everyday life the lung capacity is used only partially. But during the voyage, making very deep breaths and slow exhalations, a person uses light for a full.Sports disciplinary of man, instilling in him the responsibility and contribute to a more active life position.Muscle tension increases during times of stress and can cause many musculoskeletal disorders. However, exercise and promote muscle relaxation. After a strenuous workout your muscles relax. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Many believe that these products made of chemical components. Their use can lead to irreversible changes in the body. It is the most common myth. It is not supported by any facts. Exception - steroids. But they have so far officially banned in the sale and distribution. In order not to harm the health of his body before the use of sports nutrition, is to consult with an experienced technician. He tells the most quality products and talk about the health properties of food additives. I think this is just a myth anyway simply because sports nutrition can bring to our body what it needs.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Well,I'm not a girl to take it-and I'm not that type of a creature,who does call himself a man,but isn't even close to something like that,you know what I'm saying? :D Cause you do know there are bitches among the men as well,right? :D 8-) :lol: And sometimes they are even worth and all that-so it's like you just can't be calling them no f*cking men ,you dig? :mrgreen: :twisted: :P Anyways,I'm perfectly great feeling myself woithout that type of faggot ass stuff,you know? :lol: :lol: :lol: And I do go to the gym every single mother f*cking day and all that. :P 8-) :mrgreen: :twisted:
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:53 pm

I think that very smart people, and doctors worked to create the correct formula for sports nutrition. It can not do us any harm anyway. After special treatment of natural ingredients are all kinds of ballast is removed and only the husks of what is needed to achieve a particular purpose or that the representatives of the sport. Because it's not the same thing as eating ordinary useful clean food products: meat, milk, vegetables, fruits, nuts - because together with the necessary substances the athlete will receive a huge amount of extra that will settle in the form of fat layer.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:42 am

I think there are always another ways to build up your body. Eat the right amount of protein and you will be fine. You probably know that the body builder's diet is very high in protein. Growing muscles do need quite a lot of it, but past that point any extra protein is just calories, and therefore less effective than carbs. For most people, 0.8 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight (1.75 g / kg) per day should be plenty. Some good options for high-protein meals include: London broil/top round steak, salmon, chicken breast and pork tenderloin. Being vegetarian or vegan doesn't mean you can't eat like a body builder. In fact, vegan body builders are becoming more and more common.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:17 pm

You know what-I'm aware of all that stuff cause I'vbe got a friend who's like really crazy cause of all that stuff,he's like living in the gym and stuff like that,you know what I'm saying? :D ;) :P But it's like to me it's all pretty simple-if I even would be tyhat crazy all over my shape and all that,I wouldn't just take all that really and I would definitely prefer something more neutral and natural if it's possible and all that,you know? ;) :) Yeah,but the shape of my body is all good for me and the men I'm with in my life,they all love it and what else can I really be willing to do about it? :D ;) :P :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:37 pm

A lot of supplements can physically help you to gain muscle and strength, in order to help you add that extra edge that you need when competing. The best thing about supplements is that a lot of official competitions will still allow you to use them in training, so that you can be at the peak of physical perfection. Obviously supplements are also useful where training in general is concerned. Even for non-professional athletes, or those just looking to get into shape, there are many benefits to looking into sports supplements, as they will have a dramatic effect on your overall performance and health.
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:39 am

as far as I understand Sports supplements are typically nutritionally-rich vitamin tablets consumed for some ergogenic effect. They range from simple Whey Protein to more complex Muscle Accelerators. Well I am not in sport so seriousy, I just go to workout two days in a week, that is why i do not need to use all those additiona things to make my body shape ideal. Generaly I think that there is such a cast of people, who is extremely worried about their bodies and in order to make it idea they are ready on al the risrk. that is not for me)

Return to “Health & sex”