Sport supplements

Nicola

Sport supplements

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Taking sport supplements for wonderful strong body is very popular nowadays, i know a lot of girls and men who take them for many years, while going to the gym...But i am not sure about their side effects, i heard that they are dangerous for our health...What do you think about it? May be you know some facts about sport supplements? Share with us
geff

Re: Sport supplements

Postby geff » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:37 am

Very often beginners and especially their loved ones confused sports nutrition with pharmacological agents and drugs used by professional athletes, but in reality it is a fundamentally different means of athletic preparation. Sports supplements, in fact, are a "functional food", which consists of the same components as regular, homemade food. However, unlike conventional products that can be absorbed by the body up to several hours, concentrated particulate additives are digested much faster and fuller. Energy value sportpita so high that, for example, the same number of calories you can get after a big plate of pasta with a huge piece of meat, or by drinking just one glass of protein-carbohydrate shake or gainer. But you must understand that sports nutrition is not just often referred to as additives, as it is added to the basic diet consisting of normal food and eat only sports nutrition will not be the best decision. :roll: 8-)
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:27 pm

yes i know much about sport food as i want to become fitness coach in the future and i am really active person. regularly i do to the gym and i have to say that i rather like what i am doing and what is more important i like the results. i try do not eat any sport food because there are many of them which may be really very dangerous for the health. even if they are supposed to be healthy, they can be of the poor quality and that is it. and you will make more damage to your health than good.
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Thu May 12, 2016 11:33 am

I also heard a lot of different things about this question. And I also can not give a definite answer. I have divided opinion on this subject. In the world of sports, there is one controversial issue that remains unresolved for many years in a row: sports nutrition - harm or benefit? Coaches and athletes are told that this food is useful, but the representatives of traditional medicine and set categorically assured that the sports nutrition brings only harm and prevents the body to function normally. I think that each of us must define it without outside help for him. Only we are responsible for our body.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Thu May 12, 2016 11:35 am

This is a really interesting question for anyone who has at least once in their lives loved sports. The first thing to say is what does sports nutrition, protein - it is easily digestible, highly concentrated protein, which helps athletes build muscle quickly. For example, if a person is actively engaged in bodybuilding, he must increase the intake of protein can increase it by eating regular food, but you can with the help of sports nutrition. But the artificial protein is rich in a variety of harmful sweeteners and flavors, which give it a pleasant taste, and this is not very useful for the organism.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Thu May 12, 2016 11:36 am

I think many of us must first have a consultation with a doctor or nutritionist about this topic. In any case, I do not think it can be dangerous for us. Sports Nutrition contains creatine - acid, which helps muscles recover faster after workouts. Creatine is effective only in the early days of reception of sports nutrition - then the body gets used to it and nothing but the harm does not receive. Sports Nutrition contains in its composition a complete set of amino acids, they do not burden the digestive tract, so they are more useful than protein, if there is a choice, it is better to stop them, not on the protein.
Frank

Postby Frank » Thu May 12, 2016 11:37 am

There are plenty of sports nutrition in our world. And all may depend on the situation and your body's reaction to such things. In any case, I think that all this is very individual. At the heart of the mixture also contains fat burners, what do they represent? It is a complex of substances such as caffeine, guarana and yohombin that affect the central nervous system and just make you more active and hardy. That is, in fact, change in body weight, you will not notice, so fat burners can be called - a simple pumping money. Sports nutrition may comprise a different energy, which stimulate the nervous system, thus enhancing endurance and human activity.
Milton

Postby Milton » Thu May 12, 2016 11:39 am

Before you start to use sports nutrition, we should remember that this is a business, doing that, people get a lot of money, so be sure that what is written on the label is not necessary. In most cases, sports supplements do not provide such an effect, which hope athletes, so it is best to eat natural healthy foods, rather than throwing money away. That is why I also think that each of us must make certain choices in their lives. If they really want to become professional athletes, it will help. But if not, then it is better not to use it. In any case, each of us has his own head to make such decisions.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Thu May 12, 2016 11:40 am

I think that many people think is too bad about these things. First of all, it is a variety of food additives and drugs (not dope!), Which are available for active lifestyles or involved in sports and fitness people. As a rule, this kind of power is used to improve the athlete's results: endurance, strength, increasing muscle mass, metabolism normalization, and for the body to cope with frequent sport extremely high loads - in general, to increase the length and quality of life, including sports. The idea of ​​this power appeared before the Second World War. And sports nutrition designed to help us.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Thu May 12, 2016 11:41 am

To this day, it is broken a lot of copies as to what is sports nutrition - good or harm. Immediately it is worth noting that many of these arguments are based on myths. For example, some people for some reason think that sports nutrition - it is entirely steroids and the like shit with a lot of side effects, premature pounding man in the grave. However, this is not true. In fact, sports nutrition - it is, in fact, the concentrate should be tested strong load the body of nutrients, produced using high technology. I think many of us can get a really nice body through the use of sports nutrition. In addition, it can improve health.

Return to “Health & sex”