Anal fissures

JerryLee

Re: Anal fissures

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:21 am

Here is my advice. The night before take 1-2 of the Dulcolax, it doesnt kick in until the morning but you need this so you dont damage yourself further. It is not a laxative it makes it all soft and squidgy and it just falls outta you. Minimal pain. 2. In the morning your gonna need to have a bowel movement, before you do. Run a bath and put a few table spoons of cocnut oil in it. (hot bath), then have your bowel movement. Mine was too painful to wipe so as soon as i finished i hopped in the bath and the water IMMEDIATELY relives the pain (BLISS).. and the coconut oil moisturises and heals. Stay in there for a good 10-20 minutes and then i promise you it wont be hurting as much now so now you can apply the anusol cream.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:54 am

Hi guy) You mentioned that you take a multivitamin, this could be one of the causes of your constipation. I, personally, can't take a multivitamin but have to only take certain vitamins. There is too much iron, for my metabolism, in the multivitamins and causes constipation for me. The key to healing your fissure, if that is what it is, is to make sure you are maintaining a high fiber diet both through the foods you eat and a supplement. Drink plenty of fluids during the day and avoid the things that tend to bind or harden the stool. You want to keep your stool soft and bulked up so that it passes easily without tearing the fissure open every time .
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:34 pm

you know i am not a doctor and i cant even tell why you may have such problems not even talking about how to cure them . but if you didnt have such problems during the sex previously then you definitely has to go to the doctor. your health is very serious and i think that it has to be above all. if he doesnt want to visit a doctor then you have to make him to do it. he has to understand that it may be serious disease. blood in the urine is very bad thing. to y mind you should care about your health.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:11 pm

This is very common problem for the men.... Rectal fissure is a break or tear in the skin of the anal canal. Anal fissures may be noticed by bright red anal bleeding on toilet paper, sometimes in the toilet. If acute they may cause pain after defecation but with chronic fissures pain intensity is often less. :? :? :? Anal fissures usually extend from the anal opening and are usually located posteriorly in the midline, probably because of the relatively unsupported nature and poor perfusion of the anal wall in that location. Fissure depth may be superficial or sometimes down to the underlying sphincter muscle.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi guys) Nice to meet you all here) :D :D :D Anal fissures are cracks or tears in the anus and anal canal. They may be acute or chronic. Anal fissures are caused primarily by trauma, but several non-traumatic diseases are associated with anal fissures and should be suspected if fissures occur in unusual locations. The primary symptom of anal fissures is pain during and following bowel movements. I had such problem that is why i consult with my doctor... And he told me that anal fissures are diagnosed and evaluated by visual inspection of the anus and anal canal. Anal fissures are initially treated conservatively with home remedies
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:58 pm

i hope that you understand that the reason of it may be really different and anal fissures are not the one possible thing you may suffer from. but of course it is the most common thing and i also think that you may suffer from it. i think that you do not have to wait. of this website we can not diagnose anything, you just have to visit the doctor in the real world and then he will help you with this problem. that is for sure, do not be afraid of it. it is better to cure the disease than to live with it.
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:23 am

i am really familiar with this problem and i really hope that you would be able to get rid of it. because of the possibility that spasm of the internal sphincter and reduced flow of blood to the sphincter play roles in the formation and healing of anal fissures, ointments with the muscle relaxant, nitroglycerin (glyceryl trinitrate), have been tried and found to be effective in healing anal fissures. glycerin trinitrate (nitroglycerin) has been shown to cause relaxation of the internal anal sphincter and to decrease the anal resting pressure. i wish you good luck and i really hope that you would be healthy and happy.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:57 am

Hello hello guys. I am in a good mood today and what about you??what are you going to do today? Share with me please. Anal fissures is horrible thing. But I think that this disease can be cured by doctors in any case. As for this one I can say that it is breaking the skin, arising directly in the rear region of the channel. Due to the presence of this gap who, incidentally, can be up to 2 cm in length, a person experiences pain and bleeding. Obviously, the presence of such a disease in any case would become a source of permanent discomfort. If you have it unfortunately the one thing you should do is to refer to the doctor.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Nicola, what should you do??? Immediately go to the doctor if your pain is really horrible. the nature of the pain may be pinching, burning, stinging or oppressive and pulling with considerable swelling and chronic inflammation. Chronic fissure is also a spasm of sphincter of the rectum, which increases the pain during a bowel movement. Maybe you did something wrong??? Don't you think about it? If your spasm is really horrible try to refer to doctor my dear friend.. And don't be panic stricken..
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:49 am

hi friends !!! I am in a fantastic mood you know)) I think that not many but sone of us exactly had such problems after the sexual contact. I didn't have but my partner had he simply referred to the doctor. It is clearly known that related to the surgical pathology section or rectal diseases. The crack has a linear shape, may be disposed on the mucosa or anal canal and anus of the skin have different depth and length. Much less common chronic crack with prolonged undulating course with improvements and deterioration.

Return to “Health & sex”