Anal fissures

Tom1

Re: Anal fissures

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Not all health problems, we can speak freely and without restraint. There are some diseases, about which even medical people tell with great reluctance. For example, anal fissure. It is breaking the skin, arising directly in the rear region of the channel. Due to the presence of this gap (who, incidentally, can be up to 2 cm in length), a person experiences pain and bleeding. Obviously, the presence of such a disease in any case would become a source of permanent discomfort. I think you can use a special ointment that will help you heal and feel better. I think this is one of the possible ways.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:37 pm

Hello,my name is doctor Jay and today I'm gonna treat you real good,is you ready for my treatment,dude?F*ck what you've said,let's start. :twisted: Ok,first of all we need some sharp blade-do you have one?No?Ok,I'll find some by myself. 8-) :lol: Oh,there we go-my assistant (in every meaning of this word :D ) Stephen is here to help me and he's got a real big and sharp one,and I'm talking about a blade,for God's sake,you perverts! :D :lol: :shock: 8-) :P Ok,so you know what we are going to do to cure you and punks like you who are seeking for some online curing-cut off your mother f8cking head off! :twisted:
Bill

Postby Bill » Mon May 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Surgical treatment of anal fissures is reduced to removal rectal fissure. Already on 5-5day after surgery the wound heals without leaving a trace. A sharp crack made to heal with the help of different forms of drugs, that is, to conduct conservatively. In the arsenal of the proctologist (a doctor dealing with problems of the rectum) today, there are ointments, creams, gels and candles. Also, sometimes resort to preformed medicine. ;) ;) ;) Before you engage in home treatment, be sure to consult with your doctor to avoid the consequences of improper procedures.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:27 pm

if the crack has not been cured by medical methods, doctors are beginning to treat it through surgery. Used method called excision. During excision remove scar tissue be arranged in the vicinity of the crack. It is also permissible to excision, combined with a partial notched section sphincter muscle. The result of applying this method becomes a pain relief and relaxation of the sphincter muscles. Moreover, sphincterotomy actively promotes healing of the wound, so it is not sewn, and self-recovery expected. Typically, the wound heals over 15 days after surgery.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:50 am

What can I really be saying about this one-and why would you go and have sex with a guy who does have such a big f8cking dick,like the one of a horse's and all that,would you please tell me? 8-) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Couldn't you first take a look in his pants and see what does he have there-and if it's a big f*cking snake run like a Forrest Gump out of there! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just kitting,dude,but it's obvious that it's due to your ass not being really into those big cocks you dig? :lol: :lol: :lol: :D Choose some guys withthe smaller ones-and you'll be ok. :D :lol: :P :twisted: :mrgreen:
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:02 pm

Development of the disease occurs after infection enters the fatty tissue surrounding the rectum. This happens due to the fact that the mucous membrane when the cracks is defective.
Colitis. This disease affects the inner shell and colon accompanied by inflammatory processes.
Prostatitis, inflammation of the prostate gland. I think this is quite a serious case for you.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:38 am

Well, it's baaad... That's what I can say you. I hope it will help you! 1The night before take 1-2 of the Dulcolax, it doesnt kick in until the morning but you need this so you dont damage yourself further. It is not a laxative it makes it all soft and squidgy and it just falls outta you. Minimal pain. 2. In the morning your gonna need to have a bowel movement, before you do. Run a bath and put a few table spoons of cocnut oil in it. (hot bath), then have your bowel movement. Mine was too painful to wipe so as soon as i finished i hopped in the bath and the water IMMEDIATELY relives the pain (BLISS).. and the coconut oil moisturises and heals. Stay in there for a good 10-20 minutes and then i promise you it wont be hurting as much now so now you can apply the anusol cream.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Wow,dude you know what I 'm like this-if I don't have some stuff and I can really like thank Heaven for that,then I just don't want to talk about it at all,you know what I'm saying? 8-) I mean,I think that I do have the right to choose what to talk about really and what not to,you know?You might ask me what the f*ck am I doing here if I don't want to talk about it-I'll tell you. 8-) Cause I just want to make it all real clear for all of you and tell the others that it's ok if you are not willing to talk about some stuff,it's for you to choose,you don't have to do sh*t in this life,do what you really want,you dig? 8-) :mrgreen: :P
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:19 am

First, a doctor will want to rule out hemorrhoids or other conditions with similar symptoms, as well as abscesses, infections or other more serious concerns. Next, in conjunction with the lifestyle changes outlined above, treatment for a fissure usually starts conservatively with simple at-home fixes and conservative medical therapy. At home: A “sitz bath” — soaking in warm, but not hot, water several times a day — works wonders for many patients. The pain many people feel before or right after a bowel movement comes from muscle spasms brought on by the anal fissure. Warm baths help those muscles relax, which in turn helps the fissure heal over time.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:30 am

There are many issues how to predict anal issues... Make sure you take your ibuprofen after breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had high fibre cereal for breakfast, water all day normal lunch and whatever for dinner. Make sure you re-apply cream if you have a bowel movement during the day. I tried to just have one in the morning so i could not aggrovate my anus too much. Before bed, take your dulcolax again drink plenty of water and get good nights sleep. I am so pleased to be living a normal life again so quickly as i thought i would never be the same again. It is really important you dont fester at home doing nothing as it will only make it worse.

Return to “Health & sex”