Anal fissures

Nicola

Anal fissures

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:55 pm

I do not know what to do...I noticed some strange feeling in my anus lately, after i had spent one night with a guy with big cock... :oops: I noticed even blood in my ass after sex and i think now that i have anal fissures, but i never faced it before, so i do know how to treat it. Help me! What kind of treatment you know?
geff

Re: Anal fissures

Postby geff » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:42 am

Diagnosis of anal fissure is based on fixation of the patient's complaints, inspection data and instrumental methods. You first need to establish the presence of specific symptoms, and conduct an inspection of the perianal area. In most cases, these manipulations are enough to identify anal fissures. Examination of the patient is best done in the position lying on her back with spread legs. Anal fissure is better seen if people will potorytsia, because in this situation the anal sphincter is lowered, exposing the deep skin folds. In normal condition anal fissure is hidden by the folds of the skin of the perianal area, therefore its edges are connected, and the defect is not visible. Many patients can't work out, because even a mild muscle strain causes sharp and severe pain. In this situation the person should be placed on its side in the fetal position, so as to stretch the perineal area. :| :ugeek:
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:49 pm

Almost everyone who is interested in problems of health, well-read or heard about hemorrhoids. But not everyone knows that the itching, burning, and even bleeding in the anal area can cause the veins are not a disease, and rectal fissures. The most common is an acute disease for up to 4 weeks, related to the surgical pathology section or rectal diseases. The crack has a linear shape, may be disposed on the mucosa or anal canal and anus of the skin have different depth and length. Much less common chronic crack with prolonged undulating course with improvements and deterioration. It contributes to the process of chronic prolonged exposure to factors that lead to this problem.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:50 pm

The pain, the stronger the deeper the crack. At first she appears only with defecation or mechanical stimulation. Later, as the inflammation connection, the pain may take a permanent nature and disturb the person already, and without irritation problem area. The nature of the pain may be pinching, burning, stinging or oppressive and pulling with considerable swelling and chronic inflammation. Chronic fissure is also a spasm of sphincter of the rectum, which increases the pain during a bowel movement. I think that first of all you need medical assistance in this matter. Because things can get worse.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:52 pm

The rectal mucosa crack is significant discomfort in everyday life, but nothing fatal in this there is a longitudinal gap and the result of mechanical trauma. And, although it is in conditions close to unsanitary, inflamed and can easily become infected, such as E. coli, this occurs very infrequently, and crack with proper care and treatment is healing well. However, for this it is necessary to observe some rules and eliminate the factors that trigger the formation of cracks and maintain its existence. I also think it is much better to try to contact the nearest hospital and explain your problem. It is not a shame to do, believe me.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:53 pm

I think you should think about a special diet to help your problem. Dietary measures are reduced to the selection of such a table, which normalizes the regularity of the chair. It is also important to avoid fried, spices and alcohol. If constipation is useful contrast breakfast (a glass of cool juice, 20 minutes later - hot oatmeal), on an empty stomach reception dessert spoon sunflower or olive oil, beetroot in all kinds of bread with bran, oatmeal, apples, drink plenty of liquids (at least 3 liters per day) and soups for lunch. Diarrhea require restrictions cabbage, beans, fresh fruits and vegetables (fiber), yeast baking, whole milk.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Acute fractures heal adopted by different forms of drugs, that is, to conduct conservatively. In the arsenal of proctologist (doctor, dealing with the problems of the rectum), today there are ointments, creams, gels and suppositories. Also, sometimes resort to tableted drugs. Before the introduction of local products after defecation appointed antiseptic and anti-inflammatory hip baths. When cracks solution temperature is 30 degrees Celsius, the duration of 10-15 minutes. As the treatment solution used broth chamomile and oak bark (alone or in a ratio of 2 to 1). Camomile suppresses inflammation in tissues, facilitating healing.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Ointment from cracks should contain a fatty basis, not irritating to the skin and mucous membranes, and ideally combine anti-inflammatory and stimulating tissue healing properties. The ointment is administered 1-2 times daily and after bowel movements ten-minute baths in an amount of one centimeter. The average duration of a course of treatment with ointments acute fracture is 7-10 days. Most drugs used by cracks and for the treatment of hemorrhoids. Ultraproct is a combination of a glucocorticoid and a local anesthetic fluocortolone tsinhokaina. It has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and analgesic effects.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Suppositories are also very effective for your problem. Candles is a convenient dosage form that allows the main drug to be absorbed quickly into the veins of the hemorrhoidal plexus. Moreover, candles made based on cocoa butter or other neutral fat, which simultaneously act as a laxative. When there is chronic anal fissure, candles use a combination containing painkillers and antispasmodics. Drugs used in candles twice a day after a bowel movement. I am sure that it can also help to you. But in any case, you should consult a doctor. Because it is very important for your health.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Not all health problems, we can speak freely and without restraint. There are some diseases, about which even medical people tell with great reluctance. For example, anal fissure. It is breaking the skin, arising directly in the rear region of the channel. Due to the presence of this gap (who, incidentally, can be up to 2 cm in length), a person experiences pain and bleeding. Obviously, the presence of such a disease in any case would become a source of permanent discomfort. I think you can use a special ointment that will help you heal and feel better. I think this is one of the possible ways.

Return to “Health & sex”