Anal fissures

Kane

Re: Anal fissures

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:12 am

I think that all ways to fill your life with the attention of other people have the right to exist. In the end, people always decide what they are interested in and what is important to them. You just offer them something, depending on your ability and desire. If you want to delve into this topic, if you need to somehow draw attention to yourself to reduce the fear of loneliness, then I think that for this you and I should better communicate separately, because there are so many ways to make yourself interesting to other people that all of them not only can be described for a very long time, but not all of them should be spoken publicly.
Wester

Re: Anal fissures

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Man is driven by his three basic instincts, this is a sexual instinct, the instinct of power and the instinct of self-preservation.
Using these instincts, one can subordinate and manipulate the will of man. And you can also use them to stimulate yourself to achieve greater goals. Psychologists consider the weakest instinct, the instinct of self-preservation, but I came to a different conclusion, and put it above the rest, considering it basic.

Return to “Health & sex”