How do you deal with this?

JayCee

Re: How do you deal with this?

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Well,I'm not really that kind of person-I do have a partner for the last five years we've been together and now we have a real family,cause we've adopted a little girl called Caroline two years ago. 8-) ;) But I can just be helpful to you in this one as I've got my real good friend who is in the same situation as you are and is willing to find somebody for somne serious relationship-just like you are as I can see really off your post,am I right? 8-) ;) So,if you're interested in it and all that-let me know and I'll hook you both up,alright? 8-) ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Very interesting.you can always try to find your pair through the Internet. Also, I think it's really easy and fast way. You can communicate with this guy for some time, and then you can have a meeting with him. I think it's a great option to make your life better. In addition, you do not feel embarrassment over the Internet to get to know some cute guy. And when will you meet him for the first time, you already will know many things about this guy. I really think this is the best way for you to deal with your problem.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:40 am

Well,that's real good for you to not be willing to f*ck just with anybody and all that-just don't make it a long-term stuff,or it might just kill you one day,if you'd be alone for a long time with that real strong wish to be with somebody,do you know what the f*ck am I saying up in here at all,my little dude? :) 8-) :lol: ;) :D Yeah,sure you can go ahead and jack off for some time-but you can't do that for the rest of your life,you dig,or your dick might just fall the f*ck off,man. :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyways-wait for the right one,search for him but don't let it take you too long. 8-) :) ;) :lol:
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:07 pm

This theme is very interesting i think. and it will very useful for every member of this forum. you do not have the other variant except the masturbation.
it is the only thing which you can have if you do not want to have sex with strangers. well actually there is also on more variant but as i understand you wont like this you can have sex with your friend or with your ex boyfriend. it will be just like sex without any commitments and you will never bother about anything.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:55 am

Sometimes relationships can seem like a lot of work until you sit back and realize just how much you've been given. A thriving, healthy relationship requires some give and take, and is absolutely within your reach if you and your partner are willing to do a bit of work. If you and your partner are right for each other, all the work will definitely be worth it in the long run. Save yourself several hours of arguing by remembering this one rule: it's not up to anyone else to make you happy. In a relationship your partner will try to please you and make you happy but in the end you are responsible for your happiness.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:55 am

Sometimes relationships can seem like a lot of work until you sit back and realize just how much you've been given. A thriving, healthy relationship requires some give and take, and is absolutely within your reach if you and your partner are willing to do a bit of work. If you and your partner are right for each other, all the work will definitely be worth it in the long run. Save yourself several hours of arguing by remembering this one rule: it's not up to anyone else to make you happy. In a relationship your partner will try to please you and make you happy but in the end you are responsible for your happiness.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:43 am

I guess all people sooner or later go through this. do not worry. maybe you can leave you comfort zone and try one night relations. why hot. maybe you will like it and will not stop doing it then but i am not sure about that to be honest. haha or try to find new boyfriend as soon as possible! if no...well...there is only one way out for you then - masturbate. all people do that and it is nothing wrong with it. just saying it in case you are shy of it. no one will judge you for it. actually nobody will know you do that in fact. so feel free to feel good :D :D
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Well,you know it's real easy for me to deal with it,cause I'm not that stupid as you are-ok,ok,you can stop being offended and all that,I admit that it's for whom how and all that,but really ,dude,would you stop for a minute and just think of all the possibilities you are losing in this life cause of those stupid ass rules you've made for yourself and all that,how many asses could you f*ck and how many more dicks could you suck if you wasn't such a schmuck and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :D :P :twisted: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:58 am

ou know sometimes happens that you cannot change the fact that for some certain period of time you'll have to be loney. i also was and I helped myself with meditation. no really, it worked. Practice it. Some research has suggested that meditation may ease feelings associated with loneliness and depression. Meditation is also a great way to get more in touch with your feelings of loneliness and start to understand where they come from. Learning to meditate takes time, practice, and guidance, so your best bet is to find a meditation class in your area. If no classes are available in your area, you can also buy CDs that will help you learn how to meditate. To get started with meditation, find a quiet spot and get comfortable. You can either sit in a chair or on a cushion on the floor with your legs crossed. Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. As you focus on your breathing, try not to get distracted by your thoughts. Just let them happen and pass by. Without opening your eyes, observe the world around you. Pay attention to how you feel as well. What do you hear? What do you smell? How do you feel? Physically? Emotionally?
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Sometimes, a guy just needs some alone time to reconnect. Then there are times when we just want some easy satisfaction without having to seduce and take our time pleasing someone else. Of course, no one is suggesting that you embark on a masturbation marathon -- nothing can replace spending time with a real girl -- but it's normal to have certain "needs."And don't forget, masturbation has health benefits for both men and women, so it's not something to feel guilty about -- though you may want to be aware of the negative side effects of masturbation.

Return to “Health & sex”