How do you deal with this?

Bob

Re: How do you deal with this?

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:21 am

As for me it is very good choice. This happened to me last year, and was a very unsettling experience. After that event I could not look on myself. I was very upset I done it. That is why I can say That you make a right choice, You need respect yourself and do not sleep with strangers or unknown people.
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:06 pm

You know I think you just have to find your other half as fast as possible. I think you just have to get rid of your loneliness. I fully understand the problem. And I know when you're really looking for someone and you can not find a suitable option. In addition, I also know all the feelings that you feel when alone. So I think you just have to try to cope with this problem as quickly as possible. Loneliness crazy from time to time. And it's really hard . So I think that you just have to know very well what kind of a cute guy at the bar. And your problem can be solved.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:58 pm

You know I think you can always try to find your pair through the Internet. Also, I think it's really easy and fast way. You can communicate with this guy for some time, and then you can have a meeting with him. I think it's a great option to make your life better. In addition, you do not feel embarrassment over the Internet to get to know some cute guy. And when will you meet him for the first time, you already will know many things about this guy. I really think this is the best way for you to deal with your problem. Think about it. Because our life is too short to wait for someone too long.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:43 pm

You know i think that you understand everything very good because you do not have the other variant except the masturbation. it is the only thing which you can have if you do not want to have sex with strangers. well actually there is also on more variant but as i understand you wont like this you can have sex with your friend or with your ex boyfriend.
it will be just like sex without any commitments and you will never bother about anything. i think that it is really the best variant.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:48 am

I'm not lonely already. And I'm really happy to talk about it. But in any case, I understand your problem completely. Because a few years ago I was also lonely. And I also had some problems. I usually had some way to handle it. In addition, I also can not sleep with strangers. So I just had with my friends from time to time. I had a single friend. And usually we rested one company every weekend. It was really exciting for all of us because we did not feel the loneliness together. In addition, from time to time we had sex. No group sex. But from time to time, we simply chose each other to have a sweet night together.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Dude, you have just two solutions of your problem. The first one is finding someone with whom you will be able to build serious relationships with sex, and love. And the second variant is masturbation. This solution is more simple, because you can do it every time you want to relax, and clear your mind. Try it.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:47 pm

sex without love... it often happens in nowadays world and it is not surprising really. people do not want to love because they think that it will harm them, or there are lots of people who can not find the partner for the relations, or simply do not want to be in relations, as i. for them there is not another choice as to have sex without love and it is normal. it is very difficult for the man to wait for the long period of time without having sex and if you have the person who is suitable for the sex, why not.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:04 pm

I like this theme very much and i think that it will be very useful for many members on this forum. As for me it is very good choice.
This happened to me last year, and was a very unsettling experience. After that event I could not look on myself. I was very upset I done it. That is why I can say That you make a right choice, You need respect yourself and do not sleep with strangers or unknown people. ;)
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 8:32 pm

all people sooner or later go through this. do not worry. maybe you can leave you comfort zone and try one night relations. why hot. maybe you will like it and will not stop doing it then ;) but i am not sure about that to be honest. haha or try to find new boyfriend as soon as possible! if no...well...there is only one way out for you then - masturbate. all people do that and it is nothing wrong with it. just saying it in case you are shy of it. no one will judge you for it. actually nobody will know you do that in fact. so feel free to feel good ;)
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:28 pm

i think that you understand everything very good because you do not have the other variant except the masturbation. it is the only thing which you can have if you do not want to have sex with strangers. well actually there is also on more variant but as i understand you wont like this you can have sex with your friend or with your ex boyfriend. it will be just like sex without any commitments and you will never bother about anything. i think that it is really the best variant.

Return to “Health & sex”