Sexual sensitivity

Barboro

Sexual sensitivity

Postby Barboro » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:55 am

Hello, my sweet. I need your help and understanding in the first place. I want to talk to you about my problem. Maybe someone of you have also faced with something like that in his life. But in any case, it began to occur to me at the most unexpected moment for me. It seems to me that I almost completely lost sensitivity on the head of my penis. And now, during sex, I do not feel all that I felt before. Of course I can say that I was losing sensitivity gradually. But I do not know what could be the reason for this. Now sex has become boring for me ... In addition, from time to time I just get a pain because I'm trying to feel anything. I need any explanation and advice on how I can fix it. Can you suggest something for me?
Vincent

Re: Sexual sensitivity

Postby Vincent » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:58 am

One of the most common causes of male masturbation is a style of low sensitivity of the penis. You can masturbate in such a way that it actually reduces your feeling. This happens when you use too fast movement or apply too much pressure. After how many years have you masturbated using any sudden movements, you may not be able to feel lighter, more delicate contact with your partner. Some men long enough to do without sex, so for them it becomes unusual subtle feeling of being inside his partner. I think maybe one of the reasons for such a thing is your masturbation.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:01 pm

Many men through regular masturbation simply "forget" how to enjoy the feeling of the penis inside the ass of his partner, caressing it and enjoying every second. So it is difficult for them to reach only one ejaculation sexual intercourse. How much time do you usually need for masturbation? Research shows that some men achieve ejaculation during masturbation for a few seconds, while other men spend doing this a few hours before you let yourself ejaculate. There is no "correct" time that should be spent in order to achieve ejaculation. However, I and other doctors, sexologists have found that clients with the highest sensitivity of the penis, eager to spend about ten to fifteen minutes to masturbation until ejaculation.
Frank

Postby Frank » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:03 pm

If you prefer a constant masturbation for half an hour or more, there is nothing wrong with that. But keep in mind that this habit could lead to the fact that your penis becomes less sensitive than it could be. By cutting in half the time to masturbation, you can dramatically increase your sensitivity. The easiest way to do this is simply to record how long you are masturbating. You may be surprised when you look at the clock and discover that it has been much longer than you thought. For two weeks, keep a record of the time of masturbation. During the third week try to reduce the time for five minutes. With each next week try to take another five minutes by this time, until you can easily reach orgasm and ejaculation during masturbation within ten minutes or so. This process of "cutting" will be much easier and certainly more enjoyable than trying to change your masturbation habits for one day.
Milton

Postby Milton » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:04 pm

I also think that the biggest problem for these things is masturbation. I just had a bad experience in a similar matter. Frequent masturbation also leads to reduced sensitivity of the penis. There are no rules relating to the health or morals, who would say that is "too often". However, the reduction in the frequency of masturbation can increase your sensitivity, as well as "create reserves" of your sexual energy. Try to keep a two-week record of how often you are masturbating. Then reduce the frequency by about ten percent in each subsequent week until you begin to observe a marked difference in the sensitivity of the penis, as well as greater relief and satisfaction when ejaculation Some men find that they can do all these changes at once.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:06 pm

Using extremely hard, fast, strong squeezing motion during masturbation is probably the most common cause of decreased sensitivity of the penis. It's hard to describe what a quick movement, and that is a slow, but this exercise will help you slow down your movements and make you a more subtle sensations. To do this, you will need fifteen to twenty minutes. Begin masturbation using such a motion, which you would normally use. Then it is necessary to slow down so that the movement speed is only half of the frequency with which you've done it before. A minute later again reduce movement speed by half. Continue this slowdown until you just fondle your genitals, not masturbating
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Try during masturbation to use an open hand to the fingertips caressing the penis, rather than use fist. See if you can do it quite slowly and use a light touch, to feel, what parts of your penis are the most sensitive, and what - the least. How subtle can you be? This should be like a caress caress the genitals. If you find that at such low contact hard to stay excited, alternate old-style motion with a new, slower movements in your goal for a number of activities should be to make the most of the time given to the slow motion sensitivity. One way to do this is to gradually change the ratio of fast and slow movements that you use during masturbation.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:11 pm

I know another way to change your masturbation habits. Find a way to masturbation, which is perceived more as a sexual act. Men have tried to do a lot of different ways. Some men are not completely satisfied with sexual intercourse, because they are not accustomed to the feeling inside his partner. To simulate the feeling of ass, some men simply used for masturbation hand with a lot of grease. Other masturbation in reusable condom filled with water-based lubricant. There are those who use the banana peel, heated in hot water and filled with grease. You can use any object that you like and which simulates the sensation of the ass.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Ultrasound examination of the human embryo in the middle of pregnancy (ie, at week 24), already quite really masturbating in the womb. So judge the naturalness of this phenomenon is no longer necessary. Psychologists and psychiatrists also believe that masturbation is not that other, as it is a healthy phenomenon, and even necessary for the full and, in all senses, versatile, personal development. As a teenager, the same age of masturbation - something like a "teacher", that allows the future man fully know his body and, thus, prepares it for future sexual relationships. Increased sensitivity of the glans penis, which comes to masturbation, is also becoming an important link in the chain of pleasure, to achieve a truly high quality of orgasm.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:14 pm

In the first place, must be reduced to limit the time of masturbation. Of course, time that could be considered "ideal" in the context of this delicate process, simply does not exist, however, sexologists discovered regularity. Its essence is that the highest level of sensitivity of the glans penis in males, which is compressed during masturbation to a maximum of fifteen minutes per day. And the good news - the observations have shown that most of the men suffered a decrease in the time of masturbation is easy enough. However, the real effect is necessary to reduce not only the time of masturbation, but also its frequency.

Return to “Health & sex”