Sexual sensitivity

Ernest

Re: Sexual sensitivity

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:33 pm

You can masturbate in such a way that it actually reduces your feeling. This happens when you use too fast movement or apply too much pressure.
After how many years have you masturbated using any sudden movements, you may not be able to feel lighter, more delicate contact with your partner. Some men long enough to do without sex, so for them it becomes unusual subtle feeling of being inside his partner. I think maybe one of the reasons for such a thing is your masturbation.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Libido is a person's sex drive. If your libido is low, you may be interested in learning how to increase it and make your relationships more intimate. Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low. If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner. Consider, but do not overly rely on, special foods and supplements that claim to increase your libido. Consider the under-appreciated psychological component of sex drive. Sexual desire can often be triggered, or dampened, by environmental stimuli. Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner. Sexual desire tends to be associated with different scenarios for different people.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:48 am

I offer you some tips on how to become sexier in the eyes of men. Do not forget that sexuality is not just an outward attraction, but rather an inner confidence and the ability to submit oneself from the best side. Review this list and determine what you can add to your image. Remember that the "sexual ingredients" that awaken the initial desire in men are just as necessary for the revival of their elusive interest.Expand your horizons.Treat your skin with various cosmetic products.Choose a fashionable and attractive hairstyle for men.Regularly conduct procedures to improve the skin condition.Be proud of your achievements and of who you are
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:17 pm

After listed and spoken aloud these simple words and sentences, you immediately feel within yourself lightness, warmth and soul harmony.
Now you have learned to live in kindness towards yourself. To fix this, you need to take your child's picture, on which you are depicted at the age of 3-4 years. Look at yourself, who do you see there? Sunny, light and carefree girl! Is not it?
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:51 pm

When it comes to the family, this question is particularly acute, because the family is a responsibility, and many just this word are afraid of being a fire. I do not really like to talk much about myself, it is very important to maintain the distance necessary for your correct perception of my articles, but in this case it is worthwhile to give an example from my own life, so that my article for you was not empty. I have a wonderful family, just wonderful, although there have been and sometimes even quarrels, yet my family hearth is strong enough, and therefore I will not only tell you about the family from the position of a psychologist, but also from the position of a family man.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:58 am

If something bad always happens to you, if there are people in your life who are suffering to you, do not set yourself the goal to influence these people as a primary task, first think about the meaning of what is happening. Best of all, we perceive the negative, these are the features of our psyche, and that's why any problem, any discomfort is fuel for us, thanks to which we work - we work on ourselves. This is what life wants from us, first of all, I can not say that I learned to understand all of her appeals to me, but here the negative directly points me to an unnecessary option for me, or better to say - the script of my life.

Return to “Health & sex”