Too fast cumming

Ignatio

Re: Too fast cumming

Postby Ignatio » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:05 pm

All this can become a really serious problem, when your partner all the time feels that he needs more than sex. Because when you end - everything comes to an end only for you. And you enjoyed it, for which you had sex. But your partner has not yet received the thing that he needed, or just enjoying a lot. I think that we have to deal with this problem as quickly as possible. And I also have some advice for you. First of all I want to say I really think about masturbation is that it is one of the best ways to help you to have long sex. Just because you will get used to such things and not finish for a long time. And I'm sure that it really works.
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:08 pm

I think that this is not the biggest and most serious problem in sexual relationships, which we could receive. But in any case, I do believe that things like this can create some inconvenience for us. In any case, you have to deal with it any ways that you can hear. In addition, I was even difficult to tell you quickly that can help you really efficiently. First of all, I also thought of masturbation. But it is not so simple. Normal masturbation in their spare time can bring results that you need. I advise you to try to masturbate before two hours before sex. This will help you control your orgasm much more. In addition, you will need more stimulation.
Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:19 pm

I heard another really good way to deal with this issue. First of all, I advise you to try a little distracted during sex. For example, you can always think of something that is very far away from you mentally during sex with your partner. For example, you should not think about the things that excite you. You should try to think about something that bothers you or perhaps makes us think a little. I can tell you from personal experience that it also has a really good result in the same problem. In addition it was the cause of the other problem in sex for me. Because I could have a really long sex without an orgasm due to such things.
Armatios

Postby Armatios » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Sometimes, when you have sex with your partner or someone else, you can just try to focus your attention on some external objects. It can be anything. For example, you can focus your attention on the situation in your room. Or you can just think about some things that may bother you. In any case, I suggest you try to focus your attention on any thing that is not related to sex and thing that excites you right now. Just as the brain is really a great impact on our body. In addition, it can also affect our bodies enough. And I think that if you listen to my advice, you can deal with your problem.
Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:28 pm

I know another trick that can help you cope with an orgasm quickly. But it can be quite painful in any case. But I think it could be really interesting solution especially for you if you did not have a circumcision on your penis. You should try to fix the skin on your penis, penis head to leave open. And you have to spend a few days in this position. This should help you to get used to a little bit. And it will also help you reduce the level of sensitivity of your penis. I think this is a really good way to deal with your problem quickly and without any additional problems. In addition, a close friend used this method several months ago. He said that it hurts only on the first day.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Quickly cum or when there is no erection is not rare is the psychological moment. I had something like that once. As it met a guy I was then 24, and the first time I went to bed with him - I just did not have an erection. I can not say exactly what it was due, probably with some sort of stress at the time. But when you consider that before with other guys, I was all right, but this time I was shocked. But after that, I tried to have sex with other guys, and everything was completely normal. But when I again tried to have sex with this guy again, I did not have an erection. I want to say that sometimes a major problem in our emotional state.
Donny

Postby Donny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:34 pm

The main possible causes of these problems - in general, it is often characteristic of young man quickly finishes into force of emotion and excitement. And in most cases, the problem is solved by itself, to the extent that, as the fear and leaves the practice added assurance. Some of this are fast, others take time. Often, rapid ejaculation contribute very vivid emotions and their accompanying images in your head (enhancing the look and feel), and if you add all the same strong emotion and desire, it can happen any thing. For example, you can simply do not have sufficient erection, or you can get an orgasm at the beginning of your sex when your partner is not even started to feel something good.
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:36 pm

The most simple and natural, it is often to have sex, you do not always have to plan sex is in bed, as some may become accustomed. Sex is great, too fast, and even necessary for a variety of relationships. In addition, different emotional state in which it can be (without training, spontaneously) may contribute to the prolongation of the process. I really believe that spontaneous sex is always the best. In addition, it always brings some special feelings in your relationship. This can always bring some really interesting feeling extreme. So I really suggest you to try something similar with your partner. Maybe it can completely change your relationship.
Genios

Postby Genios » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:39 pm

As soon as you start to feel that soon explode, you need to simply slow down the movement. You can do that might help you to just relax a little bit and wait until everything will return to normal. In addition, I also advise you to wait a bit when all of your hot sensation will stabilize at least a little. Only then can you continue whatever you were doing before that or just to change position and continue to really hot sex. I am confident that this method really works. And it's comfortable enough in any case. I also advise you to use foreplay with your partner when you're trying to wait a little longer to have sex. This will bring additional pleasure for both of you.
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:42 pm

I know a really reliable way to help you have a longer sex. But you have to be mentally tough with you. You have to think during sex about everything, but not about your feelings. Begin at once to think about your problems, thoughts and images direct in the direction of affairs and work and do not look at your boyfriend, or listen to the moans and feel. I can assure you that within a few minutes you are really going to get what you need. And this way of really well to make your sex a little longer. Just try this technique in the correct way and you will get a result. The main thing do as I say.

Return to “Health & sex”