Too fast cumming

Tom1

Re: Too fast cumming

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Of course I'm not an expert in such matters. But I also heard some things about this problem. In addition, a few days ago, I had a little talk with my friends about these issues. I do not remember who, but someone told me about certain techniques that can make your sex a little longer. Of course, I'm not sure that it works really well just because I have not tried to use it. But maybe it can help you. When you have sex with your partner, and you start to feel that orgasm is approaching you - you have to pull down your balls. You should not do it too much, just enough to make it without special effort. This should help you.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:51 pm

It's called premature ejaculation-and not too fast cumming,if you really want to know something about your issue,my stupid ass dude. :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: It's some really perverted way you are building your sentences with-I'm a little bit scared of you already and i haven't even seen you yet. :shock: :D :lol: Maybe it's not only the ejaculation problem-maybe you was prematurely born and that's why you is this fun and ugly way,you know what I'm saying? :lol: :twisted: :D ;) Come on,I'm just kitting-you're alright,you're just too fast cumming. :D :lol: :twisted: 8-) :mrgreen:
Bill

Postby Bill » Mon May 23, 2016 6:37 pm

in men suffering from early ejaculation, there are some features of the neural regulation of pelvic region. In particular, pelvic muscles such patients respond more quickly to electrical stimulation, they have a higher excitability. Of course, with the right approach, this problem can be solved.the technique is based on the assertion that, if the man suffers from early ejaculation, so he had to some extent disturbed innervation of the pelvic organs. Accordingly, it is possible to do exercises that will help to restore it. In the course of performing exercises according to the method of Kegel male learns to adjust the tension and relaxation of certain muscles of the pelvis and tailbone. As a consequence, at the same time practicing the skill of ejaculation control.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:28 pm

I think it could be really interesting solution especially for you if you did not have a circumcision on your penis. You should try to fix the skin on your penis, penis head to leave open. And you have to spend a few days in this position. This should help you to get used to a little bit. And it will also help you reduce the level of sensitivity of your penis. I think this is a really good way to deal with your problem quickly and without any additional problems. In addition, a close friend used this method several months ago. He said that it hurts only on the first day.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:47 am

Well,maybemyou're just not having that sh*t often enough-how many times during the week do you have sex with your partner?If 2-3-4 times-that's obviously the reason for you to ejaculate prematutely dude,you know what I'm saying? ;) :) 8-) I mean,you really have to get it off you more often-and it'll be alright with you,you idig? :D ;) 8-) Sure,there just can be some other problems and all that,and in that case you should just go visit the doctor and he will tell you all about your f*cking problems,you know? :P ;) :) 8-) :lol:
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:03 pm

i think that all this can become a really serious problem, when your partner all the time feels that he needs more than sex. Because when you end - everything comes to an end only for you. And you enjoyed it, for which you had sex. But your partner has not yet received the thing that he needed, or just enjoying a lot.
I think that we have to deal with this problem as quickly as possible. And I also have some advice for you. First of all I want to say I really think about masturbation is that it is one of the best ways to help you to have long sex.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:37 am

First of all i should say that there are natural training techniques you can use. Of all the many methods to tackle premature ejaculation, the behavioral techniques are the only ones with the potential to actually cure the problem. If you and your boyfriend are willing to practice some specific techniques, he may be able to develop much better control. And it will save you both a lot of money on desensitizing products over the coming years. I also think it’s a good idea to educate yourself as much as possible about the problem. So you can always read it first, then pass it on to him. In many ways it’s helpful to present him with real solutions. You can give him the book, then leave it to him to decide to read it or not.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:33 pm

Wow,dude,well,what can I say about this here,my dude-you have to do it all more often or something like that or maybe it's just you're not doing it all with the right man or the right way and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :mrgreen: I mean,you have to really think of all that,cause if it will be a common practice for your ass and everything else I don't think that too many men will be interested in having something in common in the close encounters meaning with you at all,you dig? :twisted: :lol: 8-) :P :D :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:17 am

Relax and be positive. Premature ejaculation is as much a physical issue as a mental one. Try not to create a self-fulfilling prophecy by labeling yourself as sexually incompetent in any way. Approaching sex with confidence, self respect, and a positive attitude rather than fear and self-doubt can make all the difference for both you and your partner."Practice" with yourself. Masturbation is perfectly healthy and natural, and doing it regularly can help you build up your stamina, prevent premature ejaculation, and even relieve stress and anxiety. Plus, the more time you spend with yourself, the more familiar you will become with your body so that you can more easily recognize when you get too excited. That way, during sex, you can know when to slow down or change positions before it's too late.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:01 am

I think it is not a problem, you need to learn how to deal and live with it. An unwanted erection will bow to your will if you know the right techniques — a combination of mind and body control... Putting your hands in your pockets is a perfectly natural gesture, making this very popular. Put both of your hands in your pockets so as not to arouse suspicion, and gently hold the erection close to your body, trying not to move so as to tame your member into timidity.When you walk, your body is forced to pump blood to your limbs in order to get them moving. That is why taking a nice little stroll could relieve you of your unwanted erection.

Return to “Health & sex”