Too fast cumming

Benny

Re: Too fast cumming

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:41 pm

you know i do not think that it is very big problem. for example i like short and very active sex and if your partner is satisfied with it then you do not have any problem. but if you still want to make it longer then ican advise you trying masturbating 3-4 times a day. since you recently lost you virginity, your penis is very sensitive. so just practice before the game. and you should be fine. and its also i plus if you ejaculate quick...that means the pun is good ! ;) do not worry about anything.
geff

Postby geff » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:26 am

There are several reasons, in order to determine the cause in your case and with a 100% guarantee, you tell your urologist, after he :lol: examine you.The delirium during sexual intercourse with a new partner. This is not a sign of disease or disorders erectile function. If this happens only at the beginning of a new relationship, nothing to worry about there. But if a man watches for a such a feature, he should arm themselves with a gel or spray to reduce the sensitivity of penis on first contact.
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 pm

You know I have heard that sometimes it may depend on the pace of sex. Of course it also depends on the position in which you have sex. In any case, all these factors have a definite influence on the result. I think you can try to use a slow enough pace to have sex with your partner. This will help you to restrain an orgasm a little longer. In addition, you can change the posture, to feel pleasure at a slow pace and at the same time restrain your orgasm. I think you'll get used to things like that over time, if you practice these things. I think you just need to talk to your partner about it and try it all.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:55 pm

As for me I think that this is not the biggest and most serious problem in sexual relationships, which we could receive. But in any case, I do believe that things like this can create some inconvenience for us. In any case, you have to deal with it any ways that you can hear. In addition, I was even difficult to tell you quickly that can help you really efficiently. First of all, I also thought of masturbation. But it is not so simple. Normal masturbation in their spare time can bring results that you need. I advise you to try to masturbate before two hours before sex. This will help you control your orgasm much more. In addition, you will need more stimulation.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:45 pm

I think that the main possible causes of these problems - in general, it is often characteristic of young man quickly finishes into force of emotion and excitement. And in most cases, the problem is solved by itself, to the extent that, as the fear and leaves the practice added assurance. Some of this are fast, others take time. Often, rapid ejaculation contribute very vivid emotions and their accompanying images in your head , and if you add all the same strong emotion and desire, it can happen any thing. For example, you can simply do not have sufficient erection, or you can get an orgasm at the beginning of your sex when your partner is not even started to feel something good.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:17 am

As for me I know another trick that can help you cope with an orgasm quickly. But it can be quite painful in any case. But I think it could be really interesting solution especially for you if you did not have a circumcision on your penis. You should try to fix the skin on your penis, penis head to leave open. And you have to spend a few days in this position. This should help you to get used to a little bit. And it will also help you reduce the level of sensitivity of your penis. I think this is a really good way to deal with your problem quickly and without any additional problems. In addition, a close friend used this method several months ago. He said that it hurts only on the first day.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Fast cumming is not so big, and serious problem than stop cumming it all. Yeah, of course long lasting pleasure is better, then your situation, but I think that you should consult your problem at the doctor. He will tell your the concrete reason of it, and the concrete ways of getting rid of this problem. Perhaps, you should have sex more often than one time a month.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:38 pm

i think that it is very common problem and most men have faced it. the best is not to take any supplement cause some of them have adverse effect - to an extent that you cant reverse back to your original rigid erection level. in most cases premature ejaculation is a psychological reason built through your childhood or through genetically. the best ailment could be listening to hypnotherapy mp3 or you can listen to nature sounds while you close your eyes and relax... this will help you to calm down substantially and help you to last for a long time.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:09 pm

As for me I know a really reliable way to help you have a longer sex. But you have to be mentally tough with you. You have to think during sex about everything, but not about your feelings. Begin at once to think about your problems, thoughts and images direct in the direction of affairs and work and do not look at your boyfriend, or listen to the moans and feel. I can assure you that within a few minutes you are really going to get what you need. And this way of really well to make your sex a little longer. Just try this technique in the correct way and you will get a result. The main thing do as I say.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Uncomfortable situation. I know. First of all i should say that there are natural training techniques you can use. Of all the many methods to tackle premature ejaculation, the behavioral techniques are the only ones with the potential to actually cure the problem. If you and your boyfriend are willing to practice some specific techniques, he may be able to develop much better control. And it will save you both a lot of money on desensitizing products over the coming years. I also think it’s a good idea to educate yourself as much as possible about the problem. So you can always read it first, then pass it on to him. In many ways it’s helpful to present him with real solutions. You can give him the book, then leave it to him to decide to read it or not. I can guarantee he will!

Return to “Health & sex”