Too fast cumming

Howard

Re: Too fast cumming

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Reaching climax faster than your partner is common, so don’t get down on yourself. Fortunately, most people who climax quickly can learn how to last longer. Exercises and lifestyle changes can help improve control, and there are lots of climax-delaying techniques you could try during sex. Climax control products and medications could also be worth a shot. Anxiety and self-doubt are major mood killers, so try to be optimistic. Approaching sex with confidence, self respect, and a positive attitude can make all the difference for both you and your partner.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 am

Sexuality makes a woman coveted for men. It matters how a woman looks, moves, acts. As for the external appearance, in many respects it is determined by the tendencies of pop culture. In addition, a wise woman should maintain herself in good physical condition and lead a healthy lifestyle. Sexy woman is confident, playful, sensual and mysterious. Her clothes are elegant and emphasizes only dignity. Her movements and gestures are smooth, poses and facial expressions are attractive. Keep in mind that men primarily pay attention to sexual women. If you want a man to lose his head from the first minute, focus on the sexual side of his personality. Of course, one sexuality for love is not enough. But sexual fluids distinguish you among the general mass of women. Do not miss the opportunity to demonstrate your sexuality to potential fans.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Usually, after the husband changed his wife, but came to his senses and returned to his family, he changes. They say that a man is never so gentle as after being forgiven for a minute infidelity.
The man feels guilty and tries to smooth out all sharp corners, and a woman can use this, but the main thing is not to overdo it. And this does not mean that such a situation for the husband will go unpunished ... But this is a completely different story.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:53 pm

If you are wondering about the advisability of creating a family, personally for you, I'm only interested in what kind of environment you grew up in. We will not list the numerous experiments of psychologists with you, we will not go through various aspects of family life, without which a person is not capable of being fully functional in the mental plane, you'll read all this without me in other articles, books, in movies about the family. I suggest that you look at this question from a fundamental point of view, fundamental to human happiness. Does the family give a person happiness?
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:17 am

The desire to stay in a comfortable and safe zone is in itself erroneous, it is wrong from someone's point of view, it is wrong from the point of view of the good for you. Think you accidentally got on this site, there are no friends, there are no accidents and can not be, everything is natural and the appearance of me in your life is also natural, for I will give you a fundamentally new view of this life. Continue reading this site, try to understand the essence of every article I wrote, do not hesitate to ask me your questions if you do not understand something.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:41 pm

But in order to believe in something, you need to want this, because without the will of man - faith is powerless. In addition, you can not eat one faith, it is always followed by specific actions that need to be taken to come where you want to be. Believing is easy, but not always effective.
But to understand what your faith is based on and what is the point in it - this is a more effective approach to solving your problems.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:01 pm

After all, it's not enough that a person does not have the strength to decide his questions honestly with you, so he is too stupid to properly lie, and in general understand who to lie to and who can not. So he stinks of him against the tart meat, reflecting the meanness of his character, such at the time to deceive himself, a little podgygrav. This is apparently and has formed in me recently an extremely negative attitude to the lies, it is the understanding that lies are meant for people close to life living in a world of illusions, and you are considered just such a dandy when they lie to you impudently.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:05 pm

What exactly you need to donate, I can not say for sure, because I do not know the specifics of your character, your relationship, your family life and other important and unimportant nuances.
But you yourself can analyze your life, your marriage, your personal characteristics, in order to understand what exactly in your life needs changes and what these changes should be.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:29 am

Not love you have my friends, you want sex, and love must be felt by other organs and understand, this feeling does not appear at first sight, at first sight there is only passion. Businessmen deceive the people, and at times so cynically that the state, as a more or less responsible organization in the person of the most reasonable people, it is necessary to admit, to regulate relations between ordinary people and business. And in general, in what we have full of deception, if you look at our lives?
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Let's take a look at your current life and determine how important the power instinct plays in it. If the danger of our life evokes in us first of all the reaction of the instinct of self-preservation, and the sexual instinct tells us about the need to leave offspring, then the instinct of power forms such a complex structure as a state that protects the security interests of each individual, as well as the right to offspring, for almost every member society. This instinct, in fact, saves us, because even it's hard to imagine that it would be, if anarchy reigned on the earth, perhaps we would disappear altogether as a species.

Return to “Health & sex”