Too fast cumming

Frank

Too fast cumming

Postby Frank » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Hello everybody! Perhaps you already knew a thing about which I want to speak to this issue. From time to time we can get really weird things in our sex life. Some of us have some problems because of his sexual orientation, or any health problems. But I want to tell you about my problem, I got about a month ago. The main problem in sex for me now - I'm coming too fast. Maybe it sounds strange, but it's really true. And all this is happening to me. The main thing is that I can not control these things. And it is the worst thing for me. My partner was in a long-term business trips, and I have not had sex for a few months. But when he came back, I got this problem. Who can help me change that? Can I somehow regulate this process? Maybe it's some kind of malfunction in my body?
Aaron

Re: Too fast cumming

Postby Aaron » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:26 pm

The problem of premature ejaculation (so called scientifically, when a man finishes too quickly) worries many couples. Quick orgasm proves to be planned very nature: rapid ejaculation - so early fertilization and procreation. In ancient times, men did not care about improving the technique of sex and bringing women to orgasm. But now this problem is very serious! To one of the most common reasons due to which such things can happen - the long absence of regular sex. Perhaps this is absolutely not enough, but it really is the number one problem in such cases. And it is quite adequate to the problem, which may have similar effects.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:29 pm

It happens that the man did not even realize that something is wrong, because his partner will not give cause: his face full satisfaction of what is happening. Only best friends know about his problem. In addition, very often some guys think it's okay. And they deal with this simply by setting sex and wait a little time to get used to this. In addition, I also think that the best way to deal with this problem - just give to you regular sex. When you will have a lot of sex on a regular basis, it will be much easier for you to feel all the special moments and to monitor your cum. I think this should help your problem anyway.
Vincent

Postby Vincent » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Often we hesitate to tell the man that he was too fast ends - tolerant, and then get offended. But man thinks that everything is in order, since his partner is silent on this issue. Therefore we must have a serious talk with him and put before the fact: Do you also want full sex! So I think that if you're not sure that you end too quickly, or you just do not pay your attention to things like that - first of all you have to ask your partner about it. You'll hear everything that happens during your sex from your partner. And you will understand everything that is happening. I think that is not always regular sex can regulate this process. Therefore it is better to address to a sexologist.
Milton

Postby Milton » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:38 pm

The simplest thing that you can use if you want your man do not cum as long as possible - condoms and lubricant with anesthetic. The anesthetic may prolong your sex minutes 5- 10. But note that this thing starts to act at once - you need a few minutes to frost penetrated the skin. I think this may be one of the best ways to deal with your problem. Of course, from time to time it is much better to have a consultation with some expert in this area. But in any case, it is also quite a good way to cope with it all. The anesthetic has a lot of positive things for your body. Furthermore, it really works.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Commonly known: frequent sex contributes to the fact that sex lasts longer! The secret is simple: when a man has frequent sex he stops excited as fast as before. However, frequent sex is not always possible, so there is another trick - sex in two passes. If you do you recover fairly quickly after the body, then very well may be an option for you twice sex. For example, you can finish the first time, take a little time out and proceed to have sex for the second time with your partner. Perhaps it will not be really nice to you, but in any case, you can do this for your partner. This can be a really good decision.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:46 pm

I have heard that sometimes it may depend on the pace of sex. Of course it also depends on the position in which you have sex. In any case, all these factors have a definite influence on the result. I think you can try to use a slow enough pace to have sex with your partner. This will help you to restrain an orgasm a little longer. In addition, you can change the posture, to feel pleasure at a slow pace and at the same time restrain your orgasm. I think you'll get used to things like that over time, if you practice these things. I think you just need to talk to your partner about it and try it all.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Well, this is quite an interesting problem. Also, I heard that we can find lots of ways to experiment to get the best result in this way. I can tell you some things that I know about it. It is known that drinking can prevent quick orgasms - and even remove it altogether if you drink too much. Someone has even conducted a study (to himself, of course) that the 100 grams of cognac make sex longer than 10 times. After the holiday, this method is fully applicable, but each time before sex man do not need to drink. So maybe you can just try to use alcohol from time to time in order to have good sex.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Maybe someone of you can understand me wrong, but I read about some of the techniques that help to have a longer sex. We have some secrets in our body which help to control the start of the body. In order not to allow the body to receive, you can just pull your penis when you feel that orgasm is very close, and you have to squeeze it very much near the bottom. If all done correctly, it will help you prevent your orgasm, and you will be able to continue to have sex with your partner for some additional time. It really works. To be honest, I do not know who the author of this technique. But I do believe that it works.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Of course I'm not an expert in such matters. But I also heard some things about this problem. In addition, a few days ago, I had a little talk with my friends about these issues. I do not remember who, but someone told me about certain techniques that can make your sex a little longer. Of course, I'm not sure that it works really well just because I have not tried to use it. But maybe it can help you. When you have sex with your partner, and you start to feel that orgasm is approaching you - you have to pull down your balls. You should not do it too much, just enough to make it without special effort. This should help you.

Return to “Health & sex”