Sex without contraception

Natan

Re: Sex without contraception

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Therefore, in that situation, in which you feel a sense of despair and despair, there is a scenario in which you will feel like a happy person and everything will be fine. In general, every situation has a mass of positive scenarios, even if in the current state this situation seems catastrophic and there is no way out of it.
You do not have to argue with this, or think too much about this theory of the future's multiplicity, while I just ask you to include it in your terms.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:51 pm

All that I said above about the benefits of lying, all this you can apply only to most people, skillful lies are relevant only to underdeveloped people whose level of awareness is very low. Here in relation to such people lies - this is a weapon, but with clever people, this is an abominable defense, showing the weakness of a person, his stupidity and complete misunderstanding of the evidence of his lies.So this is a double-edged sword. In this article, I approached the issue of fraud on the one hand, with a positive one, in terms of its usefulness.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:44 am

If your spouse [or spouse] has changed you, then you have a choice - to forgive or to leave. I do not recommend taking revenge on you, because that you do not solve anything and do not change anything. On your family happiness, revenge will not exactly be reflected positively. You just do the same treacherous act and you will kill the last nail in the coffin of your family happiness. Unlike revenge against enemies, which shows your strength, the ability to stand up for oneself, protect your interests and sometimes allows you to restore some justice
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:55 am

I do not know if there are such lucky people on this earth who have never been betrayed or deceived. I myself have been betrayed and deceived on more than one occasion, and therefore I have perfectly learned all the lessons connected with this. The basis of all treacherous acts is selfishness, people simply pursue, so their interests and goals, their desires and instincts, prevail over morality. The cynicism and composure with which people sometimes carry out their treacherous actions is even difficult to attribute to such a definition of our species as man.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Now you see how the instinct of power works, which in most people is simply suppressed, the person with whom he is well developed, already seems different, not like everyone else. And as we all know, anything that does not resemble us and behaves differently, is definitely a threat or an evil, well, or an object for envy. The instinct of power very intelligently tells a person how he can provide his physical security, because safety is much more effective when all the processes around you are controlled by you.
Lythind

Sex without contraception

Postby Lythind » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:19 pm

Sex without a condom......The first thing that comes to my mind is death. But what the heck.....The next thing that comes to my mind is pleasure. Can I reconcile Both? It's romantic and intimate without a cd but can I risk that with a total stranger ? With your partner enough is based on trust. Condoms do dry me out as a person and at times I get this whooggy feeling.....how can you make love with your clothes On How can you lick a lollipop with its wrapper on ? If you don't like it, then don't use it but that means one thing.......can you stay faithful. This is now between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Return to “Health & sex”