Sex without contraception

Natan

Re: Sex without contraception

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Therefore, in that situation, in which you feel a sense of despair and despair, there is a scenario in which you will feel like a happy person and everything will be fine. In general, every situation has a mass of positive scenarios, even if in the current state this situation seems catastrophic and there is no way out of it.
You do not have to argue with this, or think too much about this theory of the future's multiplicity, while I just ask you to include it in your terms.
Daren

Re: Sex without contraception

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:51 pm

All that I said above about the benefits of lying, all this you can apply only to most people, skillful lies are relevant only to underdeveloped people whose level of awareness is very low. Here in relation to such people lies - this is a weapon, but with clever people, this is an abominable defense, showing the weakness of a person, his stupidity and complete misunderstanding of the evidence of his lies.So this is a double-edged sword. In this article, I approached the issue of fraud on the one hand, with a positive one, in terms of its usefulness.

Return to “Health & sex”