Sex without contraception

Frankie

Re: Sex without contraception

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:25 am

Hey there dear friends. How are you feeling today? Are you ready to be together with me today? I hope so you know))) I also think that sex with contraception can be a real problem on a permanent basis. I can also say that I do not feel pleasure when I am engaged in sex contraception. This is not like normal sex. But on the other hand if you are not sure in your partner it can be a little bit risky to have sex without contraception. So that's why if you have sex with not familiar with you person try to protect yourself.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:36 am

Good afternoon dear people. How are you doing today? What plans do you have for the following weekends? Is it something good or what? You are right each of us could really enjoy sex without contraception all the time. But in any case we hear all the time that we need to use contraception.I also understand that it can be dangerous and it can be dangerous really to the death.. AIDS is the main problem and the most dangerous problem you can face with....Be careful dudes!!!
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Above all, we also need to think about fun. I'm sure that sex is something more than just instinct in our life. This is much more than just some interesting feelings that we can get in the special moments. This is something special and unique.
And I think that sex with contraception can be a real problem on a permanent basis. I can also say that I do not feel pleasure when I am engaged in sex contraception. This is not like normal sex. So I think we should not give up the pleasure.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Sex is an important part of life. Whether you are a virgin contemplating your first time, or a more experienced person looking for a new partner, sex can be both exciting and a little nerve-wracking. Practicing safe sex means that you can more easily enjoy having sex with a new partner. You can feel confident in the knowledge that you're protecting your body and your health. You need to learn to stay safe when it comes to sexually transmitted infections or diseases Remember, you need to take care of both your mental and physical health.

Return to “Health & sex”