Sex without contraception

LoganE

Re: Sex without contraception

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:27 pm

I think that all this is really a personal question. Just because we never know which one of us can lead a double life. And we never know what can happen to people who live near us. sometimes peope say that it is okay to have sex without condoms, but if you are not really in strong reations and cannot be sure in a person competey, then perhaps to use contraseption is not a bad idea. If I have a son or a daughter the question of contraception wil be raised really seriousy. I want them to be competey protected!!
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:53 am

Hi everybody, as for me, I like to safe sex that is why we use condoms all the time with my husband. ;) ;) You may have heard that all gay men have anal sex. This is nottrue. Anal sex, like any sexual activity, is a matter of preference. Some people choose to do it as part of their sex life and some do not, whether they are gay, straight or bisexual. Whatever sex you have, use a condom to protect yourself and your partner against STIs. However, having sex is not the only way to show your feelings for someone. We need to treat our health and go to the doctor and ask him about condoms 8-) 8-)
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:02 am

People have always looked for ways to fully enjoy sex without worrying about pregnancy or receiving a sexually transmitted disease. The primary role of contraception is to protect us from from STDs. It should be noted that not every contraception protects from STDs, because it is not its primary objective. In the world there are countless different physical or oral contraceptives, and their efficiency is individual. The condom is the most physical acceptable contraception used by the largest percentage from people in the world. Known also as preservative, it is made from latex or other similar material.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:28 pm

i think that it is really obvious and i have the same opinion as many other people on this website. i do not think that it is bad to have sex without condom but to my mind it is better to sue it when you do not know the person and you do not want to catch some disease, i think that you do not want it all and you understand it very good that it is better to use the condom than to suffer all your life from something bad. but if you have sex with the person whom you now then you may do it without it.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:34 am

Hey Barboro! I think that contraception is not the correct word in this situation))) You made em laugh actually) Contraception is the term that means prevention of the pregnancy, when you are having sex with a woman. I think that is not something that would threat a gay couple - unfortunately to the people on this forum, by the way) What you are speaking about is called simply safe sex. I did that, when I was really confident in my partner. I know that these days some couples, both traditional and non traditional - have all the AIDS and all that kind of stuff tests done before having sex for the first time. I think that is a good way to act, because it is always better safe then sorry.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Hi everybody here)I agree with you. this is very good method. I think we can have a sex without the contraceptions, everything depends on us and we can take it decision by ourselfs. :D :D :D If you check on one of the comments just around a couple of users above you plus all the people around the world who have used the withdrawal method and failed, you will know that you or your hubby might need to seek professional help. In my case, ;) ;) ;) ;) I have used that method for a couple of years too until I found out I had polycistic ovaries which is what probably saved us from different illness.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 am

On my opinion, sex with contraception is not natural and healthy! But there are 2 sides of the coin! When you change your suxual partners every day or every week, of course it's dangerous not to use contraception due to the high probability of contracting sexually transmitted and other diseases. But when u are in close relations just with the only one and both of you are going through timely medical examination so why not experience all the delights of sex without any contraception? So my advice is not to use preservatives but to choose the men whom you trust completely!
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi everybody here) I know that sex without contraseption is not so bad if you are sure in your partner. :D :D :D I know that many people think that alcohol during sex can help you somewhow. There’s a myth that drinking alcohol makes you perform better in bed. :cry: :cry: :cry: The truth is, when you’re drunk it’s hard to make smart decisions. Alcohol can make you take risks, such as having sex before you’re ready, or having sex with someone you don’t like. Drinking won’t make the experience better. You’re more likely to regret having sex if you do it when you’re drunk. Find out more about sex and alcohol. :arrow:
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:49 pm

i can not understand why such a lot of people are against sex without condoms. of course i understand that it is very safe and everything like that but it is very boring and i would never believe that the feelings are just the same. sex without condoms are much better and of course more exciting, and if you have sex with your partner without condoms then you may not be afraid that he will lose interest in you. maybe with strangers it is better to use condoms but not in all cases.
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:24 am

well you know i do not have anything against them of course i would not say that the orgasm and the feelings in general are the same as without it but i would not tell you that they really differ much. of course there are some guys for whom it is a very big problem but not for me. if the partner does not want to have sex without the condom then i would understand it and i think that it would be right. if you date the person for a long time then i think that it is normal to have the sex without the condom, because you can no catch anything , like disease. but if you are not sure then it is better not to venture your health.

Return to “Health & sex”