Sex without contraception

Tom1

Re: Sex without contraception

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:32 pm

All this is rather complicated and very controversial issue in any case. I can not say no, but in any case, I also can not say yes. I think that each of us simply must have its own rules about this. Each of us must have some points where he will feel that he needs to contraception or not. In any case, I have a regular sexual partner, with which I live together for several years. And to be honest, I just trust him. Of course, we did some tests to show each other about our health. And then we decided that we trust each other to have a natural sex without contraception. But when you have several different sexual partners, it is dangerous.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:47 pm

Sex without contraception-sounds a little bit scary,don't you think?Yeah,well,it is that way sometimes,especially when after some one night stand you're waking up to some fun news like you've contracted something from your one-night partner,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) So,no matter what-do not forget to wear a condom if you're planning to have sex with a guy you've just met,you dig? ;) If it's somebody you can fully trust for real-f*ck condoms,cause it's like to kiss somebody in a spacesuit. :lol: :D 8-) ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:32 pm

I read there are so many different opinions about this issue. I think that each of us must make his own choice about the matter. Maybe someone of us can really understand what it must have sex only with the help of a condom. But some of us will probably want to have a deep feeling. So all completely differently for each of us. In addition, I also think that all this is individual and depends on personal preference. I met some guys who really hate condom. They feel pain during sex with a condom.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:36 am

You can let yourself relax for real in this one only if you do trust the man you are going to have sex wsith,and you do know him for quite some time and know he wouldn't do anything like that to you in purpose.Although,yeah,sometimes he can be not aware of all that himself,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) Anyways,if it's something like a one-night stand for you-don't even think about doing that without a contraceptive,you dig?I don't think that you really want to risk your life and all that,am I right? ;) 8-)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:09 pm

You know I think that all this is really a personal question. Just because we never know which one of us can lead a double life. And we never know what can happen to people who live near us.
Of course, the issue of trust is really important. And contraception is very important when someone has at least from time to time can be fickle sex with different guys. But in any case, we never know when it could happen to a guy who we believe with all our heart. Many of you may say, that we just have to trust each other.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:44 am

I think it is absolutely normal, if you are sure in your partner. In most of the world's industrialized nations, sexual attitudes and sexual practices have undergone truly astonishing changes. The attitudinal changes have been in the direction of greater tolerance and permissiveness with respect to a great many aspects of sexuality. The behavioral changes have been in the direction of earlier, more frequent, and more varied sexual experiences. An elemental, but often ignored, concomitant of the new sexual mores is conception. That sexual intercourse often results in the creation of a new being may not come as a great shock to many of us, but such expectations seem to play a negligible role in our earliest sexual interactions.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:45 am

well, guess that your partner's behaviour is preety weird. for it shows that he does not trust you. and did you ever see relations in which partners do not trust each other? o? me too. maybe to fix this and to make things better both of you should visit doctor and make some analises which show that you two are healthy. maybe after that he will like to have sex without any cotraception. but if he say no even after that - then it would be a sign that something is really wrong with him. talk to him directly about this problem. do not be silent. do something! luck! ;)
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:45 pm

Well,I think that you can do some stuff like that really only if you do trust the man and you do trust him almsot like yourself and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) But it's just I don't think that it's possible in some way to find a man like that,who will be enough trustworthy and all that,so if you ask me,it's always better to use the motherf*cking contraception and all that,you know? 8-) ;) You will sleep good then and you'll just be sure for almost 100% that nothing like that is really touching you in no way,you dig? 8-) ;) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi guys) WE need to prevent teens early sexual contact. :roll: Many teenagers can feel left behind when their friends start to have friends, or start having sex. Those who have started to do these things early can often talk about it enough to make others feel left out. However, if you do stand your ground and wait until you know you are ready, you will be glad of it. It means they will have waited for the right person and the right time. Everyone develops at different rates, both physically and mentally, so don't feel that you should be racing your peers for things like having sex and getting friends.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi guys) WE need to prevent teens early sexual contact. :roll: Many teenagers can feel left behind when their friends start to have friends, or start having sex. Those who have started to do these things early can often talk about it enough to make others feel left out. However, if you do stand your ground and wait until you know you are ready, you will be glad of it. It means they will have waited for the right person and the right time. Everyone develops at different rates, both physically and mentally, so don't feel that you should be racing your peers for things like having sex and getting friends.

Return to “Health & sex”