Sex without contraception

Benny

Re: Sex without contraception

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:22 pm

we do not use condoms at all and i dont remember if we used it all. i think that sex with condoms is too boring and then it is not the sex. it is not comfortable at all to have sex with the condom. it pains and i takes long time to come inside and to wear it. i hate them. and you have to pay money for it, you have to pay money for your spoiled sex. it is really stupid. and even in my previous relations i used condoms very rarely, only when the partner wanted. and i did not bother about anything.
Bob

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:58 am

Hi everybody_)The practice of contraception within marriage contains within itself the mutual rejection of the spouses. It leads to the destruction of love. It belongs to the nature of love to give oneself, even to the point of sacrifice, seen eminently in the self-sacrifice of Christ on the cross.
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:08 pm

I am sure that sex without contraception can be much better and much sweeter. It is really something wonderful that we can feel as much as possible. In addition of course, many things depend on the partner and its ability for sex. But in any case I think that contraception only kills many sensations. We must understand that we have a certain risk without contraception. But in any case we will get ten times more pleasure than to condoms. I can talk about my personal feelings a bit. When someone uses a condom with me, it just annoys me. In addition, I feel this gum really a lot.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:56 pm

I think that it is very difficult in any case. Because the issue of trust in any relationship is very thin and very wobbly. I think we should listen to our heart first. But of course, sometimes much better to just check and be safe than getting another problem or surprise. Probably much better than trying to use contraception as often as possible. Of course, I also read that contraception can not guarantee that you will not get 100 percent for some disease or something else. But in any case, we just have to believe in it and use the money for protection that we can. Because otherwise - we are too prone to any disease that is sexually transmitted.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:44 pm

I think that each of us must make his own choice about the matter. Maybe someone of us can really understand what it must have sex only with the help of a condom. But some of us will probably want to have a deep feeling. So all completely differently for each of us. In addition, I also think that all this is individual and depends on personal preference. I met some guys who really hate condom. They feel pain during sex with a condom. And even if they are using enough lubrication is not working properly. Each of us must make a choice.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:26 am

I do not agree with the guys who say that we should not have sex without condoms. Can I ask one more question, to prove the reverse logic. Just why do we live? We live to enjoy this life as much as we can. We have a lot of domestic problems, and more, which creates certain difficulties in our life. And I think we have enough problems of every day, that prevent us from fully enjoying our lives. Sex - this is one of the few things that really allow each of us to enjoy this life. And when we talk about contraception, which prevents all feel sensations properly - I do not understand the meaning of our lives.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:42 pm

It is not a crime anyway, but you should understand your all importance, and seriousness of the consequences of this minute pleasure without condom. As for me, it is better to have sex with it, because our life is worth of continuation. Take this question reasonably. Be careful with your health!
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:32 pm

i think that it is very important question and we have to pay much attention to it. i like sex very much and of course i have to agree that sex without condoms is much better than sex with it but if yo really care about your health and it is very important for you to not to catch some disease, and i think that it should be very important for every person then you definitely have to use it. i use them because i do not have the stable partner and i do not trust very much those whom i met i the clubs or anywhere else. i think that nobody will tell the truth.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:10 pm

You know our life is very delicate and fragile thing. Every day we get a lot of different issues, and we are trying to cope with it all very well. In addition, I want to say that it's really important to be vigilant with every sexual partner. Just because we can not see when we do make a mistake. And then you can not return something. You just have a result. I think that contraception - it is best that people have come up during our whole life. Just because it avoids the single most terrible thing - AIDS. Also, I know some guys say enough pleasant sensations during sex in a condom, I can not say things like that.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 8:16 pm

i think that te behaviour of your partner is preety weird. for it shows that he does not trust you. and did you ever see relations in which partners do not trust each other? o? me too. maybe to fix this and to make things better both of you should visit doctor and make some analises which show that you two are healthy. maybe after that he will like to have sex without any cotraception. but if he say no even after that - then it would be a sign that something is really wrong with him. talk to him directly about this problem. do not be silent. do something! luck!

Return to “Health & sex”