Sex without contraception

Ignatio

Re: Sex without contraception

Postby Ignatio » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:58 am

I think that all this is really a personal question. Just because we never know which one of us can lead a double life. And we never know what can happen to people who live near us. Of course, the issue of trust is really important. And contraception is very important when someone has at least from time to time can be fickle sex with different guys. But in any case, we never know when it could happen to a guy who we believe with all our heart. Many of you may say, that we just have to trust each other. But if you do not change your ways, why your partner can not do it? And maybe you will never know about it ...
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:00 am

It is very difficult in any case. Because the issue of trust in any relationship is very thin and very wobbly. I think we should listen to our heart first. But of course, sometimes much better to just check and be safe than getting another problem or surprise. Probably much better than trying to use contraception as often as possible. Of course, I also read that contraception can not guarantee that you will not get 100 percent for some disease or something else. But in any case, we just have to believe in it and use the money for protection that we can. Because otherwise - we are too prone to any disease that is sexually transmitted.
Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:01 pm

I do not see any reason to have sex without contraception. I know all these things about trust and more. But in any case, no one can ever be sure of anything completely. Maybe I just had a lot of mistakes and some problems in my life, but in any case, I realized that we do not have the ability to trust each other. So when I get a question of sex, I always use a contraceptive. In addition, I use a condom and also special grease. This helps to improve the feeling and feel that I am defending my health. I think it is quite important for each of us. And I do not advise anyone to experiment with something without contraception. In any case, it is my opinion about such things.
Armatios

Postby Armatios » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:04 pm

I think that having sex without a condom is simply dangerous. Of course, when you're living with some guy for a few years, maybe you can have some confidence. But in any case, you never know when it can change you. I had a similar problem with my friend. He lived in a marriage with his partner for five years. And after a few months of their date, when he tried to donate blood as a donor - the doctor said that he has AIDS. It was a complete shock to him because he did not have a casual intimate relationships. In addition, he did not have anything that could be a reason for this. But after a while he asked his partner and give blood for analysis. And the doctor said again that his partner also has AIDS. His partner has changed him with another guy.
Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Our life is a very interesting thing. And I read there are so many different opinions about this issue. I think that each of us must make his own choice about the matter. Maybe someone of us can really understand what it must have sex only with the help of a condom. But some of us will probably want to have a deep feeling. So all completely differently for each of us. In addition, I also think that all this is individual and depends on personal preference. I met some guys who really hate condom. They feel pain during sex with a condom. And even if they are using enough lubrication is not working properly. Each of us must make a choice.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Contraception can protect us from a lot of problems in this life. To be honest, I watch TV every day. And every day I see that our life is quite a scary thing. Scientists are now finding some diseases that are designed to kill people or interfere with their normal life. I think that contraception gives us the opportunity to have sex with guys who are really good for us. And it also provides an opportunity not to be afraid of, that we can get some serious illness due to the night together. I think that today each of us has to think a lot about these things. Furthermore, it is really important. Because some sexually transmitted diseases can be cured, and some can spoil life.
Donny

Postby Donny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:16 pm

I do not agree with the guys who say that we should not have sex without condoms. Can I ask one more question, to prove the reverse logic. Just why do we live? We live to enjoy this life as much as we can. We have a lot of domestic problems, and more, which creates certain difficulties in our life. And I think we have enough problems of every day, that prevent us from fully enjoying our lives. Sex - this is one of the few things that really allow each of us to enjoy this life. And when we talk about contraception, which prevents all feel sensations properly - I do not understand the meaning of our lives.
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:19 pm

Each of us has the right to have a definite opinion about such things. In addition, I also think that contraception can be important from time to time. But in any case, as some of the guys here have said, we have to make our own choices in this way. I think that contraception can be really important when you're having sex with someone, who do you see for the first time. Just because you do not know this guy completely. And you're not sure about his health. But when you're living with some guy for a long time, you have to have some confidence in him and in your relationships. Therefore, in such cases, we are able to just enjoy the natural feeling.
Genios

Postby Genios » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:23 pm

I think the issue of trust can be very thin and fragile. Each one of us really wants to have enough confidence in his partner. But in any case, it may not work at times. It all depends on the situation. I also enjoy sex without a condom much more. But sometimes I just know that I can have some stupid risk. Sometimes a lot better check your boy first. Or just have a condom to be safe from the possibility to get some unpleasant surprise. We must take care of our health just because maybe we will not have another life in this world. I really think that we can trust our beloved. But we also have to think from time to time about the possible consequences.
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Our life is very delicate and fragile thing. Every day we get a lot of different issues, and we are trying to cope with it all very well. In addition, I want to say that it's really important to be vigilant with every sexual partner. Just because we can not see when we do make a mistake. And then you can not return something. You just have a result. I think that contraception - it is best that people have come up during our whole life. Just because it avoids the single most terrible thing - AIDS. Also, I know some guys say enough pleasant sensations during sex in a condom, I can not say things like that. Maybe I'm used to this?

Return to “Health & sex”