Sex without contraception

Barboro

Sex without contraception

Postby Barboro » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:13 am

Hi guys! I want to talk but a very sexy topic. And I am sure that this issue is very familiar to many of you. First of all, I want to ask which one of you is having sex without contraception at least from time to time? I think it's a fairly simple question. In addition, I also think that each of us could really enjoy sex without contraception all the time. But in any case we hear all the time that we need to use contraception. Why? I understand that it can be dangerous. In addition, AIDS is always there with us. But in any case, why can not we have sex without contraception at least from time to time, if we believe in our sexual partner? It is a crime?
Vincent

Re: Sex without contraception

Postby Vincent » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:19 am

I do not think that these things can be really dangerous when you have at least some confidence in your sexual partner. Above all, we also need to think about fun. I'm sure that sex is something more than just instinct in our life. This is much more than just some interesting feelings that we can get in the special moments. This is something special and unique. And I think that sex with contraception can be a real problem on a permanent basis. I can also say that I do not feel pleasure when I am engaged in sex contraception. This is not like normal sex. So I think we should not give up the pleasure.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:22 am

I also think that sex without contraception can be much better and much sweeter. It is really something wonderful that we can feel as much as possible. In addition of course, many things depend on the partner and its ability for sex. But in any case I think that contraception only kills many sensations. We must understand that we have a certain risk without contraception. But in any case we will get ten times more pleasure than to condoms. I can talk about my personal feelings a bit. When someone uses a condom with me, it just annoys me. In addition, I feel this gum really a lot. So i hate it!
Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:34 am

Contraception does not always bring enough pleasure. But in any case I think that each of us should use it just because it's safety. I think that today we have too many different diseases that we can get without contraception. So we should not be so big risks anyway. I think that contraception can save our life a lot of times. Therefore, we need to use it anyway. Furthermore, even if we have to sacrifice some part of the fun for contraception - it is better to do it and sleep with no problem. I think it's stupid enough to have such a big risk just for the sake of pleasure. In addition, a lot better protect your health.
Milton

Postby Milton » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:36 am

This is a rather controversial issue. In addition, I also think that each of us can make his own choices. The biggest problem - it's when we decided to abandon contraception and got AIDS. Then each of us can begin to understand that it is much better to sacrifice pleasure or some sense of protection for your body and health. I really think that this is very important in any case. In addition of course, I think we could do a few exceptions, if you live with your partner for a few years and you both did some tests. Then you have to have confidence and have sex without contraceptives. But these are exceptions.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:39 am

I'm sure this is not some kind of special significance. Maybe some wrong, but in any case I can say that I get a pleasure even with a contraceptive. I think it's really important and necessary in our lives and our world. Also, I do not want to have such a big risk in any case. When I use contraception - I'm sure I just have a really good sex, and I will not get any disease for my body. All of this is really important for me just because I want to have a long and happy life. And I do not need any additional risk just for the sake of pleasure. I already have quite a treat for me. So I think that to have an additional risk - it mindlessly.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:49 am

I do not want to spoil this conversation. But in any case, I think we should not give up the normal sex without contraception anyway. In addition, I have some arguments to support my point of view. First of all I want to say that we have a certain risk in any case. Guys who do not believe my words can now try to find statistics about disease or pregnancy, even while using contraception. Therefore, it is only the appearance of protection. In any case, we can not be sure 100 percent that we protect our health. Therefore, when people completely abandon the normal sex - I do not understand such things. Also, I think it is natural - not to use a condom. And it is much nicer anyway.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 am

To be honest, I am completely neutral in this matter. I just think that we can use a condom or some special grease when we are unsure of the man with whom we have sex. But in any case, when we are not sure about someone, how often we have sex in these situations? I think that first of all, when you use a condom - you show your distrust. And it looks really hurt. I do not think it's really good to use contraception all the time. In addition, it hurts your feelings during sex. I usually enjoy the passive role. And when someone uses a condom during sex with me - I feel pain from time to time or discomfort. So I think that at least from time to time we have to make some exceptions.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:53 am

I'm not sure that sex without contraception - a good idea. In addition, perhaps many of you will not understand my opinion. But I think that our world is really a lot of problems because of guys who enjoy sex without a condom. Of course, it's a personal challenge for each of us. And each of us can have the sex, what it really wants to and can enjoy. But in any case, I think we need to think about certain things. We should think about our own health and the health of the boys who live next to us. If we do not pay attention to contraception, how can we be sure that we will live a normal life in this world and for a long time?
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:56 am

All this is rather complicated and very controversial issue in any case. I can not say no, but in any case, I also can not say yes. I think that each of us simply must have its own rules about this. Each of us must have some points where he will feel that he needs to contraception or not. In any case, I have a regular sexual partner, with which I live together for several years. And to be honest, I just trust him. Of course, we did some tests to show each other about our health. And then we decided that we trust each other to have a natural sex without contraception. But when you have several different sexual partners, it is dangerous.

Return to “Health & sex”