Sexual desire

Tomislav

Re: Sexual desire

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:50 pm

People normally differ in the degree of sexual appetite they have. There is no single standard of sexual desire, and desire differs not only from person to person but also in the same person over one's lifespan.The waning of sexual desire is sometimes considered inevitable in a long-term relationship, but it is unclear whether that is truly the case or whether it is a function of age or familiarity. Low sexual desire can often be treated. Increasingly, experts are optimistic that the sexual spark can stay alive throughout the lifespan.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:20 am

Hi everybody here) :D :D It is the most important in finding out the accurate cause of decreasing low libido in men and if it is not treated and cured properly, lack of sex desire in men may lead to serious relation crisis. To overcome this problem, the male should try natural remedies to increase male sexual desire. Hormonal imbalance is an important cause for low desire in men. And the hormonal imbalance can be formed due to some bad effects of various reasons. High levels of prolactin, nutritional deficiency and low level of testosterone are some of the main reasons giving rise to hormonal imbalance.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:57 am

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you. :D :D You need keep your body health. To boost testosterone levels, eat fresh salmon and bass. Snack on nuts such as peanuts, almonds and macadamia nuts. Eat collard greens, salads with mushrooms, avocados and olives, also eat spinach. Eat all types of cheeses with the exception of American cheese. Good fats are a precursor to testosterone. :) :) Drink at least two quarts a day, but three or more is ideal. Drinking water will help your body absorb the nutrients that you consume more readily, and also keep your system flushed of impurities.
Nory

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:53 am

It is no secret that drugs are available everywhere. Some are legal, some are not. Many drugs share a specific effect, which is increased sexual desire. While a heightened libido may seem like a fun effect from prescription or illegal drugs, the benefits do not outweigh the drawbacks. The pharmaceutical market is saturated with various prescription drugs that are meant to treat a plethora of problems. It is also not uncommon for people to sell such drugs on the street. Taking or abusing these substances can enhance libido. Specifically, sedatives, hypnotics and anti-anxiety medication all have an impact on sexual desire.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:02 am

I have almost the same problem! I have lost sexual desire to my partner few months ago. I really love him but I don't want him. When I see other men I feel the desire to have sex with them! So the problem is in your dayly routine, in the absence of new interesting things. I know my partner very well so he is predictable, I know each his next step and that makes me fell like that. The same sh*t is about u. U don't have enough unpredictable things in your life so you are tired and think that the life is so boring! But it's not! Just find the person who will show you how different and amazing your life (including sexual life:) can be.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi everybody here) :D :D :D Stress and anxiety from the strain of daily life, relationship or family problems, depression, and mental disorders are among the many factors that can affect sexual desire. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Diseases such as diabetes,conditions such as obesity, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol; and HIV drugs, some hair-loss remedies, and other medications can negatively affect sexual desire. Testosterone is the hormone of desire, arguably for men. Low testosterone levels usually mean low sexual desire. Levels dip as men age,other causes include chronic disease, medications, and other drug use.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:38 am

We all are different and i think that we all have the different understanding of it. Taht is why i want to say that we can achieve it in the different ways. But i think hat the main satisfection it is when you feel the love of the partner adn think that you make the right choice in the life. I think that this fact cangive you more energy for the all our sexual wants. I think that we all need experiment in the bed. Because with the help of it we can make us even more sensative and i think that this is something that you need to refresh the relation that you have. You need try all my recommendations.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed May 03, 2017 7:46 am

This possible to increase the sexual desire and i think thta we all need think about it .Because there are many people who suffer the absence of it. I think that this is not common for us .Because we all need think about the satisfaction we can get during the sex. I think that nowadays there are amny different way you can right the situation for the better .Because we all have the time and possibility to do it. If you can dot do it by yourself you need goa nd consult with the doctor as for it. I think that together you will find the common solution and you will have the sexual common life.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:44 am

I am sure that therea re many different cases you can use to improve it. because this sis actually common for the all people to have the problems with it. Because we all the time experianced stress adn this is very difficult to find the time to get the relax and we all the time are very busy.I think that thi sis the main reason of it you need pay attention on this. Because we all the time think that something wrong with us when you have not the desire, but actually evrything is good and we all need think about the moral health ,too. Because sometimes it can be the reason of the serious sexual problems.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 am

i all the time try to pay attention on the variety of the different ways you can increase the hexual desire. i think that you need pay attention on it, because this is very important aspect of the our lfie nad we al lthe itme just need keep all this in the mind. I think that we all the time need pay attention on the possibioity to do it. I think that you will get the great recommendation from me. I think that first of all you need just try to find the reason. Stress and anxiety from the strain of daily life, relationship or family problems, depression, and mental disorders are among the many factors that can affect sexual desire.

Return to “Health & sex”