Sexual desire

Nilson

Re: Sexual desire

Postby Nilson » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:58 am

I THINK thatwe all need just pay attention on this fact . I think that there are many differnet wyas you willget something positive there. I think that you need just try to make your sexual life more colorful. I think that you need just pay attention on the possibiility to see something interesting int he bad for you and your partner. I think that w eall need just pay attention on the possibiity to open something new for the all of us. I think that you need just try to get something interesting and benefitial for you .Because all the time need just try something new adn interesting for you there.I think that you will see something new .
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:28 am

Good morning guys. How are you doing?not bad theme for discussion I should say. I also heard somewhere that at every stage of adulthood, sexual desire is produced by the interaction of biologic drive, psychologic motivation and cognitive aspiration. Motivation, the most clinically vital of these components, can be understood within four contexts: sexual identity, quality of the current non-sexual relationship, reasons for specific episodes of sexual behavior . Basing on my personal experience I should say that my partner and I always share our sexual desires. That's for sure
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:58 am

I think that there are many differnet ways you can increase sexyal desire and i think that you actually need just find some way you will increase it in you. I thinkthat you can simply just change the atmosphere and place where you have the sex and i think that the help of it you will experianced some new and positive emotions all the time for you. I thinkt hat you actaully can use differnet things and you will have the high libido with the help of it. I think that you all the time need just looking for the way which is really good for you and you will find soemthing really usefula nd you will try it all the time.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Hello dear friends!!! Yeah exactly I am one of those who have crazy desires and especially as for sexual life. You know my partner and I really like to try something new all time almost every day and if we have some sexual desires it is important to share with each other it. I would like to say that the craziest desire I have ever had it is to try sex somewhere in unusual public place for example and you know what I liked most of all.??? My partner wasn't against such my crazy desires. He accepted each my ideas. Crazy desires made him more curious))))
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Oh my goodness. My sexual desires are extremely crazy and you know guys, sometimes my partner is even afraid of them :lol: I don't know why but my desires are just about sex, I mean crazy desires. I dream of trying something crazy and spicy in my intimate life with my partner. I am planning to surprise him with something hot and interesting, expressive. I suppose maybe trying some interesting toys for making us to be more excited about each other. Maybe aphrodisiacs ..what do you think about?? ))))
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:47 am

Sexual desire is a motivational state and an interest in “sexual objects or activities, or as a wish, need or drive to seek out sexual objects or to engage in sexual activities”. Synonyms for sexual desire are libido, sexual attraction and lust. Sexual desire is an aspect of a person's sexuality, which varies significantly from one person to another, and also varies depending on circumstances at a particular time. Not every person experiences sexual desire; those who do not experience may be labelled asexual.
Sexual desire may be the “single most common sexual event in the lives of men and women”. Sexual desire is a subjective feeling state that can “be triggered by both internal and external cues, and that may or may not result in overt sexual behaviour”. Sexual desire can be aroused through imagination and sexual fantasies, or perceiving an individual who one finds attractive. Sexual desire is also created and amplified through sexual tension, which is caused by sexual desire that has yet to be consummated.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:40 am

People have different desires and that's true. I am not shameful to say here that the strongest desire I have, is the sexual desire for my partner. I am not a terrible man but yeah I like it and I don't find it shameful or something like this. It is acceptable for me and I can state that when we are young we should have it very often and quite many times, because when you are older you will upset because it can be possible that you can lose this sexual desire. my partner and I find it naturally and are not ashamed to speak on this theme
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:35 pm

To be honest, I did not have anything like almost all my life. I do not even know what I can advise you in this situation simply because I do not have experience in this. But in any case, I have some idea what problem you got. Perhaps this is a simple depression?
Perhaps you just need something new in your life? I never lost sexual desire. But in any case I also had depression from time to time. And I can say that it is quite terrible thing. Especially when you lose interest in things you enjoy for a long time. I think you just have to find something new for you.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Libido is a person's sex drive. If your libido is low, you may be interested in learning how to increase it and make your relationships more intimate. Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low. If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner. Consider, but do not overly rely on, special foods and supplements that claim to increase your libido. Consider the under-appreciated psychological component of sex drive. Sexual desire can often be triggered, or dampened, by environmental stimuli. Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner. Sexual desire tends to be associated with different scenarios for different people.

Return to “Health & sex”