Sexual desire

Ignatio

Re: Sexual desire

Postby Ignatio » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:43 am

We can have a lot of different reasons for these things. In addition, from time to time these reasons simply can not find an explanation. I think maybe you just have to try to find a purpose for you. I also think that it may seem to some kind of depression. Furthermore, it can be defined simply depression symptoms. I think that in our modern life it is quite easy to get depressed mood due to the many problems that we receive every day. But in any case we need to have some things that help us to relax and enjoy this world as much as possible. I am sure that it is really important to have something like that.
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:46 am

I think you should try to change the situation. Perhaps you can find something that will change your attitude to this life. Sometimes we just get tired of the monotony of constant in our lives. Of course it all depends on the character. But in any case I know that some people are always in need certain changes in their lives. And they need these things constantly. If they do not have something new at least from time to time, life will become very boring for them. I think that such things can happen to you. Maybe you just need some new and exciting changes for you. In any case it will not help, you'll know that the reason is something else.
Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:48 am

From time to time, we may think that we have some problems or disadvantages. But I think that very often we create any problems for our life with the help of self-hypnosis. It's really a good thing to cope with difficulties and at the same time to create it all. So I think that first of all we must understand that any difficulties in your life can only be psychological. And if you have the opportunity to find something that brings joy and delight to you, you will see how your mood changes. In addition, some people are totally dependent on their mood. Therefore, I really advise you to think about it.
Armatios

Postby Armatios » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:50 am

I think that not all tips can be really useful. From time to time we just want to get psychological support to our questions. So I think that first of all you come here and shared your problem is simply to share it all with us. I mean, that's right. Because when someone understands your problems and you can talk about it, you always get relief. Therefore, it was really the right decision. And you should know that all the guys here fully support you. And I really hope that the reason is very simple. And you can find it as quickly as possible. But in any case, you should work on it. Because it all depends on you.
Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 am

I have read one opinion is that the most likely reason for these things - simple depression. I also think you have to draw your attention to it. Because each of us can completely lose all of his positive desires, when he gets some problems in his life. And many of the problems that we have in our lives - the first reason to get depressed. I really believe in such things. And I think that all of this is absolutely real and true at any time for each of us. You should just try to get rid of depression in the first place. Maybe it will bring relief for you and your desires. In addition, you should try to be an optimist.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:55 am

I want to say that we have a huge number of different reasons for these things. In addition, of course this is unlikely, but in any case I can say that you can have some problems with your penis. A few years ago, I also lost all sexual desire. Also, I had problems with my crazy head, simply because I had problems with my penis. It was very strange. But the doctor said later told me that I caught a cold for my penis. And then I started getting problems with the blood flow. This was the main reason for my depression and lack of sexual desire. Perhaps you should also check your body?
Donny

Postby Donny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:59 am

Of course I'm not completely sure, but something tells me that you have a certain psychological problem. And this is the main thing that bothers you now. In addition, I also think it's the most important thing that can have a negative impact on your body completely. Maybe you're getting too much stress lately? Of course, as I said, I'm not sure. But in any case, I also think that you just have to get a little more rest. In addition, I also suggest you start reading some really good book. I heard that it helps to get rid of psychological stress and provides relaxation for some time. In any case, you can try this method for you.
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:02 am

I think that first of all it should be the consequences of your family life. Because maybe you do have some problems with your partner, which you just do not want to talk to us. You must remember that we will always understand everything that happens in your life. Perhaps someone thinks of us are skeptical about all these things. But in any case I think we can only advise certain things and understand your situation completely. So I think you should try to solve the problem in the relationship with your partner. Or alternatively, you can check your body. You can just think of some really nice guy who looks very attractive. Perhaps it will return your sexual desire.
Genios

Postby Genios » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:07 am

I'm sure you can find solutions to this problem. Also maybe you should try to use some non-standard ways to solve this situation? I'm not sure, maybe it's too much for you. But in any case, I think you can try to go to a bar and just to meet some nice guy. Maybe you just need some fresh communication in your life. In addition, if this guy is really sexy, you could check your sexual desire. Who knows, maybe this is the best way to fix your problem? Also, I really think that it can help in your situation. The main thing, do not tell it to your partner. This can be simply experiment. Therefore, if this is not bad, just try it for you.
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:09 am

I had a similar problem. In addition, I can also agree that in most cases this is due to the depression and just a bad mood. I think you should try to find some joy in this world for you. You should try to find something that will make you happy, regardless of the things that you get in your life. This is completely normal. In addition, I think that perhaps you also need a purpose in this life. I just do not know what helped me get rid of such problems. But in any case I think it's just time. Maybe you also need a little time to regain your strength a bit. And everything will become normal again.

Return to “Health & sex”