Sexual desire

Vincent

Sexual desire

Postby Vincent » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:09 am

Hi all, guys! It's a nice day today! Also, I just want to talk to you a little bit. I hope you do not mind just talk. But in any case, I will ask you to help me in a small matter, if it is not too difficult for you. To be honest, I want to say that I lost my sexual desire. It's amazing, but the last time I really want to stop having sex with my partner almost completely. Also, I do not even have the right mood for such things. I just live, work, eat and sleep. And everything else has lost all meaning for me. From time to time I feel depression and other such things. To be honest, it even scares me a little. This is normal? How can I change something? What could be the reason for such a thing?
Barboro

Re: Sexual desire

Postby Barboro » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:13 am

This is a rather strange phenomenon. To be honest, I did not have anything like almost all my life. I do not even know what I can advise you in this situation simply because I do not have experience in this. But in any case, I have some idea what problem you got. Perhaps this is a simple depression? Perhaps you just need something new in your life? I never lost sexual desire. But in any case I also had depression from time to time. And I can say that it is quite terrible thing. Especially when you lose interest in things you enjoy for a long time. I think you just have to find something new for you.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:15 am

I do not know, maybe I'm wrong in these things. But I think you're just tired of all these everyday problems that occur in your relationship. Perhaps I really was wrong simply because I do not know your relationship. I do not know the things that happen between you and your partner. But in any case, I think it can be really serious and the main reason for such things. From time to time, we can simply get tired of the problem that we receive on a regular basis. We just need a little bit of joy. We really want to believe in something good. Then maybe you just have to get it? Just try to find something that will bring joy to you.
Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:18 am

I also think that from time to time, we just need some rest. Also, I'm talking about the psychological and physical break right now. Perhaps your body is showing some signs to you that you just have to stop and find something that will help you to enjoy this life. I think maybe you just have to choose a hobby for you. Or you can always remember your old hobbies. Also, I think if you go back to the things that bring joy to you in the past, maybe you will change. And you will get a lot better in the near future. First of all, you have to fix this problem. But in any case, these are things that can happen to each of us. Do not worry.
Milton

Postby Milton » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 am

First of all, maybe you just have to look at the things that happen in your relationship. I think you should be a little more attentive to everything that is going on between you and your partner now. First of all, you must understand that perhaps the biggest reason - some conflicts. I think that's the first thing that may be a reason for such problems. When each of us receives certain conflicts in his relationship, it is normal that we can lose sexual desire. I think that this is a problem of relations in the first place. So maybe you should look for the answer is not in your psyche. You should look for the answer in the relationship with your partner.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:24 am

Maybe it's a little weird, and very common. But in any case, I also think that the main problem may be in a relationship. From time to time we get some kind of altercation, disputes or other such things - we can completely lose sexual desire. We need love, tenderness, kindness and other such things to have sexual desire. In addition, we also look at the exterior of our partner, or someone with whom we would like to have sex. All this is quite important. Therefore, I also do not think that the problem can only be you. You have to look at all these things. Perhaps the main reason is your partner?
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 am

I think maybe you just need a rest from all that could bother you now. I think that each of us can cope with its problems on its own. We just need to understand certain things in the first place. But first of all we just need rest. This is really something like a pause for our body. When can we just stop for a while and think about everything that can bother us. I think maybe you should take extra weekend or a holiday to relax a little. And then you will understand the reason for your problem fast enough. Therefore, first of all, just try to relax a little. It will really help you a lot.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 am

To be honest, all that you tell me now - like regular depression. Of course I can not be sure of such things. But in any case, I have heard that when you have depression - you can lose sexual desire and more. Depression makes you feel that nothing brings joy to you. And you just live, because you have to live. So I think that maybe you just got depressed. In addition, the now quite strange weather. This also has a certain influence on our body. I tried to teach such things. And we have a lot of factors that affect us and our mood. Believe me, all these things are connected. Therefore, we can get what we get.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:37 am

I think one of the very best solution - simply turn to a professional psychologist. Of course I can not guarantee that such things will be really effective for you. But in any case, I think it might help. In addition, I think that a psychologist can help you determine the cause of your problem correctly. From time to time, we may be wrong. In addition, I have also heard that some of our problems can be only psychological. In any case, I think it will be a very useful visit to a psychologist. And it will not do anything bad for you anyway. In addition, if the psychologist will understand that the problem is a little deeper in your body, it may recommend another doctor who will help you.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:41 am

I think that your partner may also be an adequate reason for such things. You should think about it very well. Perhaps he also does not want to have sex with you? Or maybe you both started getting some problems in your relationship and you just abstain from sex? Perhaps your partner is paying enough attention to you? All this can be a really good reason for such things. And I think this is not surprising in any way. First of all, I advise you to analyze the situation and try to understand the reason. Perhaps your partner no longer excites you? Or he does not even try to come up with something sexy in your life together?

Return to “Health & sex”