Sexual desire

Tom1

Re: Sexual desire

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:33 pm

I think that your partner may also be an adequate reason for such things. You should think about it very well. Perhaps he also does not want to have sex with you? Or maybe you both started getting some problems in your relationship and you just abstain from sex? Perhaps your partner is paying enough attention to you? All this can be a really good reason for such things. And I think this is not surprising in any way. First of all, I advise you to analyze the situation and try to understand the reason. Perhaps your partner no longer excites you? Or he does not even try to come up with something sexy in your life together?
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:44 pm

What can I say-it never happened to me during all my life and I just hope for it to never be a part of it as well,I want to continue to bang everything that moves even when I 'll be something like 90 years old or something,do you know what I'm saying,my miserable dude? 8-) ;) :D I'm just kitting,I know it's an issue you should take real seriously-but IO just don't know what to tell you about it and all that. :) My only advice-give it some time to chill the f*ck out and it just might be alright up to the morning or so. ;) :lol: 8-)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:33 pm

I think that each of us can completely lose all of his positive desires, when he gets some problems in his life. And many of the problems that we have in our lives - the first reason to get depressed. I really believe in such things. And I think that all of this is absolutely real and true at any time for each of us.
You should just try to get rid of depression in the first place. Maybe it will bring relief for you and your desires. In addition, you should try to be an optimist.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:33 am

Well,it happens from time to time with all of us here I think-and there's nothing that scary about it to be tolling all the bells possible right away,you know what I'm saying? ;) :) 8-) I mean,if it goes on for a long period of time-yeah,you can start asking yourself what the f*ck is wrong about your life and all that.Often it happens cause you've lost your interest towards your current partner-he's not interesting to you anymore as a man,you dig?So,you can really try to change it all somehow-but only if you wanrt to.If you do feel that's past to you-move on to the next dick. 8-) ;) :lol:
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:13 pm

from time to time these reasons simply can not find an explanation. I think maybe you just have to try to find a purpose for you. I also think that it may seem to some kind of depression.
Furthermore, it can be defined simply depression symptoms. I think that in our modern life it is quite easy to get depressed mood due to the many problems that we receive every day. But in any case we need to have some things that help us to relax and enjoy this world as much as possible.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:52 am

If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner. Prolonged stress can lead to a diminished interest in sex. For people who work stressful jobs, or those with a long commute, a pinched sex drive is often the result. Natural supplements can help increase blood flow. Some natural supplements that may increase libido include: vitamin E, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin B complex. These nutrients may help to boost sperm count, improve sperm motility, enhance prostate gland function, increase testosterone production and create a healthier nervous system.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:44 am

First of all find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner. Sexual desire tends to be associated with different scenarios for different people. You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imaginative, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene - such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood. Sometimes it is better to take a more understated approach if you are new to role-playing with a partner. Often, just the hint of something someone finds particularly exciting can be enough to enhance his/her experience.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:48 pm

That's something not that healthy to happen and if I was you and all that I would seriously consider the possibility of it all to be changed somehow -and for that you have to really know the motherf*cking reason and all that for all that stuff to happen-and if it will be not your fault andf all that and it will be impossible no way to change it somehow for the better,then you should just leave thee dude and move on to the next dick and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :D :lol: :P :twisted: :mrgreen: :ugeek: At least,that's what I would do in this life-and you better listen to me,if you want to have fun in all this. 8-) ;) :) :P :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:12 pm

We need to controle our own sexual drive. dO NOT take your presently raging or waning sex drive for granted. Sex requires you be in the best shape possible, as it demands a great deal of endurance. Start participating in heart conditioning activities such as speed walking or jogging, do anything that you enjoy to get your heart pumping a little. Get your heart pumping at least three times a week for no less than forty five minutes. A well conditioned heart and circulatory system alone will boost your sexual desire immediately.To boost testosterone levels, eat fresh salmon and bass. Snack on nuts such as peanuts, almonds and macadamia nuts. 8-)
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low. If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.Prolonged stress can lead to a diminished interest in sex. For people who work stressful jobs, or those with a long commute (we all know how stressful traffic can be), a pinched sex drive is often the result. Men and women react differently to stressful situations. For men, sex is often a release of stressful energy; for women, stress makes sex anathema or beside the point. Understand the different reactions between the sexes and talk with your partner about engineering the right, non-stressful time for sex.

Return to “Health & sex”