Sexual desire

Benny

Re: Sexual desire

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:21 pm

well it is not surprising really. you can not be active for all your life. because your you will not be strong enough. of course there are lots of people who remain active till the old years but i am not sure that it will definitely happen. but if you will try then i think that definitely be alright. do not worry now about it. enjoy your life. you have just to refresh you relations, try something new and you will want sex even more than you did it before. maybe you have not met the perosn with whom you will be happy and satisfied.
Bob

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:53 pm

Hi guys) The propensity to behave sexually--unlike the frequency of sexual behavior--is not a discrete quantifiable phenomenon. At every stage of adulthood, sexual desire is produced by the interaction of biologic drive, psychologic motivation and cognitive aspiration. Motivation, the most clinically vital of these components, can be understood within four contexts: sexual identity, quality of the current non-sexual relationship, reasons for specific episodes of sexual behavior and transference from past significant attachments. The common psychological inhibitions of sexual desire can be translated into motivations for not behaving sexually deriving from one or more of these contexts. The less frequent excesses of desire can also be understood from the vantage points of these contexts. Rather than continue to oversimplify the concept of sexual desire, the term should be recognized as a shorthand means of referring to the mind's capacity to integrate biologic, intrapsychic and interpersonal complexity.
Alex

Postby Alex » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:03 pm

You know I think you're just tired of all these everyday problems that occur in your relationship. Perhaps I really was wrong simply because I do not know your relationship. I do not know the things that happen between you and your partner. But in any case, I think it can be really serious and the main reason for such things. From time to time, we can simply get tired of the problem that we receive on a regular basis. We just need a little bit of joy. We really want to believe in something good. Then maybe you just have to get it... Just try to find something that will bring joy to you.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Sometimes we may think that we have some problems or disadvantages. But I think that very often we create any problems for our life with the help of self-hypnosis. It's really a good thing to cope with difficulties and at the same time to create it all. So I think that first of all we must understand that any difficulties in your life can only be psychological. And if you have the opportunity to find something that brings joy and delight to you, you will see how your mood changes. In addition, some people are totally dependent on their mood. Therefore, I really advise you to think about it.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:41 pm

You know I want to say that we have a huge number of different reasons for these things. In addition, of course this is unlikely, but in any case I can say that you can have some problems with your penis. A few years ago, I also lost all sexual desire. Also, I had problems with my crazy head, simply because I had problems with my penis. It was very strange. But the doctor said later told me that I caught a cold for my penis. And then I started getting problems with the blood flow. This was the main reason for my depression and lack of sexual desire.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:29 am

you know I had a similar problem. In addition, I can also agree that in most cases this is due to the depression and just a bad mood. I think you should try to find some joy in this world for you. You should try to find something that will make you happy, regardless of the things that you get in your life. This is completely normal. In addition, I think that perhaps you also need a purpose in this life. I just do not know what helped me get rid of such problems. But in any case I think it's just time. Maybe you also need a little time to regain your strength a bit. And everything will become normal again.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Dude, maybe the problem is in your partner, I mean that you don't feel attraction to your husband anymore, and that's why you don't like to have sex with him. Actually it is very sad, as for me. Try to find the reason why you don't feel sexual need with your partner. Perhaps, your feelings to him were died??
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:32 pm

you have to be really good in sex do not be afraid of trying something new , i think that it is really highly appreciated by your partner. i can recommend you many things, try role games, your partner will see from the other side, be active and dynamic. i advise you to try use some toys that you can buy in the sex shops which can really be useful and which you can use for you. and of course for you partner. to be not be afraid of the extreme sex, make your partner to do something you want and i think that you will have very happy relations.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm

You know i think that you can not be active for all your life. because your you will not be strong enough. of course there are lots of people who remain active till the old years but i am not sure that it will definitely happen. but if you will try then i think that definitely be alright. do not worry now about it. enjoy your life.
you have just to refresh you relations, try something new and you will want sex even more than you did it before. maybe you have not met the perosn with whom you will be happy and satisfied.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 8:09 pm

It is a common problem for all the men. Do not stress yourself too much. Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner. Sexual desire tends to be associated with different scenarios for different people. You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imaginative, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene - such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood. Sometimes it is better to take a more understated approach if you are new to role-playing with a partner. Often, just the hint of something someone finds particularly exciting can be enough to enhance his/her experience.

Return to “Health & sex”