Cold douche pros and cons

Nilson

Re: Cold douche pros and cons

Postby Nilson » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:12 am

i think that both are precent and you need just pay attention on the variety of te things you can do for the good health having. I thik that you all the time need just keep in the mind that tere are many diffenet ways you can use instead of cool douche to feel more energetic. but still if we are talkong about it you need just know that this is great beggining of the day ad with the help of it you will feel really better all the time and you will know that nothing can be better of it . I THINK THAt there are many people who every day takes it and i think that they are notce some positive effect by themselves.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:00 pm

i think that we all need just keep in the mind that you can get cold with it.but still there are amny people who all the time just try to improve their health with the help of it. i think that you need just pay attention on the great possibiity to get some positev and gret efet wit hthe time. because if you do it you will ge tthe possibility to look younger adn you will feel some positve andgrat changes in the body.i think that you need jsut keep this fact in the mind and just try to star it. i thik that any way it will be good way to feel better after busy working day and i think that it will help you to feel more fresh .
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:43 pm

i think that we all can get the benegfits from it. because there are amny really useful thngs you will get withth help of it .i thn that you need jus tpay atention on the fact that wit hthe help of the cold douche you will be really younger and you will get the better feeling with the time. I think that rthere are many differen tpeople who just try to do it every dday and i thinkl that we all the time willl get soemthing intersting adn beenfitial for the health. i think that you wil get the positive and great changes in the feeling and in the body . I think that with the time youwill get it and you will be really healthier with it.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:54 am

Hello hello everybody and everyone who is here now. What about your feelings today? What can you say??? I think that cold shower is really crazy and helpful thing. If you want some positive results from it you should not forget about amount of it and do it please not all time because it can be dangerous for you.. Moreover... Weeeell... I also heard that the cold shock that many of us feel when bathing in cold water helps increase our oxygen intake, heart rate and gives the body a rush of energy much needed for morning hours
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Friends i think that there are many differnet people and many differnet minds as for it. because we all have different thoughts as for te place where you will have some benefits and some negative effect, i think that this theme relay to the doushe too/because there are many different minds as for the pross and coins of the doushe. As for me , this is great way to get into share for the short time and ithink that we all need just try it. because with the help of it you will feel better and you will see the result with the time. because you will get a lot of advantages of it and you will be really satisfied with the changes.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:37 pm

As for me i know that ice is very good for potency. i know that ice can stimulate our strength and so that it will work better.
i know that lots of people use so called ice therapy in order to cure lots of diseases. for example if you have problems with your legs,if you cat walk then you can use ice in order to make them fell better. i think that if you are having some problems with your protency you can try this method and tell us whether it really works.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:36 am

I think that there are many pluses and minuses from it , there are many diffedrnet peope adn we all have different understanding aes for it. because for the some people this si very pleasant to take the cold douche , but for the other people this is very difficult to imagine it. i think that you need just pay attention on the level of your health and with the help of it you will know that you need just do , because you need just understand that you will be on the right way of doing somenthing . i like to take cold douche and i think that with thehelp of it i can feel better and more optimistic, because i look better.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Whether you have to take a cold shower because you're in a rush and can't wait for the water to warm up or you're last to shower and there isn't any hot water left, the shock of cold water is something that takes getting used to. Many swimmers, competitive athletes, and members of the military have to learn to deal with the discomfort too. While the shock can be both healthy for you and help you lose weight, it can be quite hard to deal with. Fortunately, there are ways to help your body get used to it. Assuming you aren't constrained to immediately adjusting in a cold pool or during an open water swim, you can use your shower or bath to gradually train your body to adjust to the cold. Turn on your water and allow it to warm up.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:53 am

I think that exactly cold shower can prevent you from many diseases. And as I know it can keep you in safe from colds as well. I know that cold shower should be done just in summer, for you to have your healthy in winter. I do it from the very childhood. And you know every winter I really see results. I don't have colds at all. Because hardening can not only protect you from any colds but also you will feel full of energy and do not forget about your skin. If you used to be ill exactly hardening like a cold shower will help you
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:54 am

There are many differen people and there are many different minds as for it and i think that you need just pay attention on the all posiitve and negative influences of it. i think that we all need just know the level of the health activity and just after it you will get the best result, because if you have not any problems with the health you will get the best result there for you and yu will be happy with the all positive changes in the life. i think that you will be imperssed with the positive changes into youe life after the start of the morning cold douche taking, because you will feel really better and sresh with it.

Return to “Health & sex”