Cold douche pros and cons

Stephan

Re: Cold douche pros and cons

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:00 pm

As far as I know, it is really healthy and first of all to your cardio system, you know. it helps blood to run the body better. and also it trains the human body to be more stressproof. There are some advantages to the skin and something more, i do not remember what, unfortunately)
Chase

Postby Chase » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:50 pm

i think that it definitely has a lot of benefits but you just have to know how to do it. well if you live in a place like say, florida, cold showers (not freezing) that are just before lukewarm are easily adjusted to because it's HOT. but if not then get in the shower while its warm and Slowly make it colder. only make it as cold as you are comfortable with (your shower wants to be enjoyable) cold showers can keep your hair healthier. cold showers are also beneficial to the environment. hope i have helped you.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:19 pm

I like to take a cold shower in the morning, because it is very benefitial. Cold morning showers might sound like a nightmare, but they’re actually a dream for people who value alertness in the morning. Cold morning showers are said to help bolster energy in the morning. The cold shock that many of us feel when bathing in cold water helps increase our oxygen intake, heart rate and gives the body a rush of energy much needed for morning hours. Cold water is less tough on skin and hair, which helps people better maintain their natural appearance. Hot water is said to dry out skin and hair, while also stripping the skin and hair of its natural oils.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Haha! It is so funny! You had better read more about how to begin to harden. First you should take hot and cold shower twice a day so that your body is accustomed to temperatures. Also you need to monitor your diet and general health. You need to make sure that you aren't sick and then start to harden. Eat healthy food, do some exercises and sleep at night at least 6-8 hours. Only than your organism will be ready for taking cold doushe and it will bring you positive results. Take care!
P.s. I take cold doushe every day and I feel myself as if I am 18 years old:)
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:34 am

I know that cold shower is good in many aspects, blood cerculation, skin.... Also cold showers promotes weight loss
This aspect of cold showers is the most surprising of all, in sounds bunkers to believe cold showers can lead to weight loss. As for me I never practiced it, but who knows...
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:09 pm

i have heard that there are really a lot of different benefits of the cold shower but i am a bit afraid of trying it because i do not want to catch a cold. i think that the most important thing in it is that you have to do everything step by step, do not start with cold water, you will definitely catch the disease, try to decrease the temperature of the water every time you have the shower and then it will be alright. it has benefits for the blood and for your heart. and also for skin and hair.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:02 pm

There was a period in my life when I started those cold showers. i was told that it helps to keep fit and al the possible probems with heart had to vanish.. cause i had some minor problems. however with time i just felt bored with all that stuff and finishd.
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:42 pm

I heard from my friends that it is useful.. but honestly i have never tried it, caue hate everything cold. If i am not mistaken such shower helps heart and skin.. it is usefu but you really have to know how correctly use it.. cause if it is wrong, you may catch illness.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:26 pm

as far as i know it is considered useful and even more than that/ it is good for heart and skin and simply for your well-being. there are people who do it almost every morning. i know that some of them do swim in winter, in snowy weather.. i think it is craziness.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:11 pm

If you are used to take a cold shower you have to be a brave person. But i heard that it is very healthy to take cold and hot shower. It strengthens the immune system and makes you more healthy. So you can be calm that you will not get sick in the winter.

Return to “Health & sex”