Cold douche pros and cons

Tomislav

Re: Cold douche pros and cons

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Well the most important things for me about cold shower are:better looking skin: Cold water tightens and improves the elasticity of your skin. Closed pores will prevent them from being easily clogged by dirt and oil. It is possible to reduce skin imperfections and blemishes such as acne. Your blood vessels constrict in cold water reducing swelling and the appearance of dark circles under your eyes. Keeping skin pores essentially closed during the shower means fewer by-products may not be absorbed your skin. And healthier hair: Cold water makes your hair look healthier and shinier. Cold water closes the cuticle making the hair stronger. It also prevents dirt from easily accumulating within your scalp.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:40 am

I take cold douche every morning. Cold morning showers help bolster energy in the morning. The cold shock that many of us feel when bathing in cold water helps increase our oxygen intake, heart rate and gives the body a rush of energy much needed for morning hours. Cold water is less tough on skin and hair, which helps people better maintain their natural appearance. Hot water is said to dry out skin and hair, while also stripping the skin and hair of its natural oils. :D Cold water helps tighten the body’s cuticles and pores, mainly through temporarily constricting blood flow as the body reacts to the temperature change.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:34 am

Skin and Hair Cold water allows to close the pores on the skin and scalp and thereby prevents the dirt from getting in and leads to effective skin care. It increases the capacity of the hair follicles to grip the scalp and thereby makes the hair stronger, cleaner and shinier, and leads to healthy hair. It also soothes sunburned and inflamed skin, thereby providing relief. Cleanses the Body
Not only does a cold shower lead to cleansing the external body of dirt and grime, but it also cleanses the internal organs. This it does by contracting all the muscles, which then leads to the elimination of all the toxins and wastes.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:31 pm

Cold water allows to close the pores on the skin and scalp and thereby prevents the dirt from getting in and leads to effective skin care. It increases the capacity of the hair follicles to grip the scalp and thereby makes the hair stronger, cleaner and shinier, and leads to healthy hair. It also soothes sunburned and inflamed skin, thereby providing relief.Not only does a cold shower lead to cleansing the external body of dirt and grime, but it also cleanses the internal organs. This it does by contracting all the muscles, which then leads to the elimination of all the toxins and wastes.
jimi

Postby jimi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:33 pm

You should like everything you do in your life. If you like to have cold douche, go ahead. If you do not like, give up this crap. We are all different. What is good for one, for other can be a poison. Listen to your body and your feelings. As our heart, they always try to tell us something, but we don’t want to listen to the wisest adviser possible.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:31 am

A hot shower is nothing less than a body massage. Just like how body massage relieves you from stress, in the same way hot shower also firms skin by stimulating blood circulation, thereby making you look refreshed and rejuvenated. This is one of the prominent perks that makes hot shower worth taking. Regular shower usually does not cleanse the skin like the way hot shower does. Often clogged pores lead to building up of blemishes and toxins along-with dead skin cells. When hot water gets sprayed on body, the steam opens up the clogged pores. It then effectively cleanses the skin by removing the impurities and buildup toxins. However, do not forget to take your last shower in normal water.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:59 pm

i have not used it and that is why i can not tell you about anything about it from my own experience. but i have heard that a lot of people use cold douche from the potency and thy said that it is really helpful. the reason why you had the flu is that your immune system is very weak and you have to improve this situation. i do not advise you to use cold douche now, wait till the time you would recover nd it is actually better to consult your doctor whether you can do it or not. good luck.
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:01 am

I would gladly do that - but I had pretty bad experience with that kind of water procedures. Maybe it is something wring with the water with my city - or I simply have too high skin sensitivity - but when I take a cold water shower - afterwards my skin starts to .. peel off, if that is a right thing to say. Never happens with the hot shower though. So I prefer to go to the sea in the morning, if I want to feel myself being refreshed - I live close to the sea. Not all of you guys are that lucky, I am sure)) Anyway - this is a very good thing for health.. I dont remember when I had the cold the last time)
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Douches, it is known to alternate hot and cold water. He has their pros and cons. As pros are improvements circulatory poyavlnie vigor, increase immunity, accelerating metabolism. The downside is that not develop the habit after a contrast shower can colds, moreover, is not the best way affects the enlarged lymph nodes. There is even a disease in which a shower is contraindicated. Among them – hypertension, vascular spasms, problems with the cardiovascular system. Pluses – helps temper the body and stimulates it to work in the morning invigorates, improves blood circulation.
Nory

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:49 am

I like to take gold douche in the morning. In general, this procedure is very useful, as it makes the blood run faster, and hence improves the supply of oxygen and other useful substances, and quickly removes any dirt and dead cells. As pros are improvements circulatory poyavlnie vigor, increase immunity, accelerating metabolism. The downside is that not develop the habit after a contrast shower can colds, moreover, is not the best way affects the enlarged lymph nodes. There is even a disease in which a shower is contraindicated. Among them – hypertension, vascular spasms, problems with the cardiovascular system.

Return to “Health & sex”