Cold douche pros and cons

Tom1

Re: Cold douche pros and cons

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:08 pm

to tell the truth i do not know nothing about this theme but i want to know. so i hope that you will give us a lot of information.
i had an experiense with cold douche, but i do not know how i did this.in right way or not. but all that i know that the contrast douche is better and useful.
i hope that i will find here more information about this. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:22 pm

I know it might be useful for our health and al that,but it's just not for me,if you really want to know-I just love it when it warm and all that,I hate to feel something real cold like that one,especially the water in the shower. 8-) ;) :) I can understand it somehow when it's the water in the river or in the sea-it's natural for it to be suring certain seasons not that warm and stuff-but in my shower the water just has to be warm enough,even hot sometimes,you know what I'm saying?So,I'm not the one you can really talk about the benefits of it all. 8-) :) ;)
Bill

Postby Bill » Mon May 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Sitz baths!!!They are indicated for daily use for prostate, good improve circulation in the abdominal and pelvic areas, promote the excretion of toxins. Take these baths are very simple. You need to choose a deep basin, fill it with warm water and sitting to rinse the anus and groin.During this stimulates the process of spermatogenesis – the formation and development of spermatozoa. Turpentine baths are also a good painkiller. First, just wash under the shower temperature comfortable for you. Shower needs to be hot enough to properly warm up the whole body.
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:17 pm

As for me i have not heard about it but i know that ice is very good for potency. i know that ice can stimulate our strength and so that it will work better. i know that lots of people use so called ice therapy in order to cure lots of diseases. for example if you have problems with your legs,if you cat walk then you can use ice in order to make them fell better. i think that if you are having some problems with your protency you can try this method and tell us whether it really works.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 12:00 pm

Yeah,I know about all the positive things it can really bring to you ,your health and all that-and I do it like all the time,especially when I'm back from my daily workout and all that,it's real cool to take a nice cold as a mother f*cker shower then,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) :) Somew might say-dude,don't do that,it might be bad for your heart and all that,but I'm not that stupid(or should i say that I'm not really stupid at all,not like most of you here :P :mrgreen: ),I'm not doing that exactly after the workout,only when I'm at home after that,you dig? 8-) ;) :)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:55 pm

I think that it is useful. It is logical that at the time of the adoption of this procedure, our body needs more heat to keep warm. And it is quite energy-intensive process for the body. As long as the body tries to warm you, he has to burn fat much faster.
it also promotes the development of so-called "brown fat", which helps to generate energy and accelerates the metabolism.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 am

Well, i guess cold douche is very good for you. Really. I practise it myself. Persoaly i can not wake up in the morning. Cold showers help bolster alertness in the morning. Cold morning showers might sound like a nightmare, but they’re actually a dream for people who value alertness in the morning. Cold morning showers are said to help bolster energy in the morning. The cold shock that many of us feel when bathing in cold water helps increase our oxygen intake, heart rate and gives the body a rush of energy much needed for morning hours. So try it too if you have same problem!
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Oh yeah,dude,I love cold shower and all that and you know what -I really don't give a f*ck about no pros and cons of all this stuff andf all that,I just do what the f*ck I really want to and that's that,you know what I'm saying? :lol: :P 8-) ;) :D :) Yeah,so I like to take it in the morning and in the evening as well-and when I do have an opportunity to take it in the afternoon I might take it all as well in the afternonn and all that,you know? :lol: :D :P :twisted: :mrgreen: :geek: Yeah,so it's like that for me-and I don't give a f*ck how is it for you and yours,you dig? :twisted: :lol: :P :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:46 pm

we all know the benefits of cold shower ;) :) Cold morning showers might sound like a nightmare, but they’re actually a dream for people who value alertness in the morning. Cold morning showers are said to help bolster energy in the morning. The cold shock that many of us feel when bathing in cold water helps increase our oxygen intake, heart rate and gives the body a rush of energy much needed for morning hours. Cold water is less tough on skin and hair, which helps people better maintain their natural appearance. Hot water is said to dry out skin and hair, while also stripping the skin and hair of its natural oils.
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:30 pm

Cold water improves circulation in the body by taking the blood to your organs. And in that way it is different from a hot shower, because a hot shower will rush the blood merely to the skin. A good circulation helps to combat several problems of the skin and heart and allows for overall health. A cold shower will bring the temperature of the body down and therefore help combat the heat. Since there is improved circulation, the blood is reached throughout the body and the arteries pump out the blood better, thus increasing heart health. This helps to keep the heart health in great condition. It lowers the blood pressure, clears blocked arteries, and helps to stabilize the circulatory system as well. As a result, it improves the immune system in the body.

Return to “Health & sex”