Cold douche pros and cons

Nicola

Cold douche pros and cons

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:01 pm

Recently i read in one magazine that cold douche is very useful way to make yourself healthier and stronger, to prevent a lot of deseases, especially different colds, and it is recomended for people who often get ill...You know i tried to have cold douche for some days and after that i have got flu and high temperature... :( Can it be connencted with my experience and what do you think about cold douche?
Benny

Re: Cold douche pros and cons

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:12 pm

i have not heard about it but i know that ice is very good for potency. i know that ice can stimulate our strength and so that it will work better. i know that lots of people use so called ice therapy in order to cure lots of diseases. for example if you have problems with your legs,if you cat walk then you can use ice in order to make them fell better. i think that if you are having some problems with your protency you can try this method and tell us whether it really works.
geff

Postby geff » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:49 am

In addition, cold water is perfectly smoothes the skin, relaxes the muscles (not hot water, as is commonly thought), exfoliates dead skin cells. After exercise it is recommended to take a cold shower, so that the muscles returned to their usual state. Cold water is very good for your scalp: it improves the condition of hair, making them strong and shiny. If you can't bring yourself to wash in cold water, at least finally splash some water on the hair cool. In addition, the cold water naturally fights dandruff and prevents baldness. Hot water opens the pores of the scalp and stimulates the sebaceous glands. :D
Bob

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 am

The benefits of cold showers certainly don't stop there. There are health benefits such as increased peripheral circulation as well as improvement to imbalanced mental and emotional states. All of this makes cold water therapy one of the top factors of longevity. Many people cringe at the thought of subjecting themselves to cold water and will go out of their way to dismiss the benefits of such a practice .
Alex

Postby Alex » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:43 am

I think that cold douche is a very good thing. without any questions. but to tell the truth I know nothing about it. so please tell me more about this procedure.
I believe that it is very useful for our health and beauty and some day I will start to do this. I promise it to you.
but now I am not ready for this . I am afraid of cold water. also I have a weak immune system, unfortunately. I also get cold after something cold or after wind and so on. it is so bad and it is a big problem I think. I always use different vitamins but it is not enough for my health and body. after your advices I want to start these procedures with cold water.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:48 pm

as for me i like the idea of cold douche very much. i want try it one day but i am afraid that i will get cold or even worse. i know nothing about this and do not want do things which i do not know how to do. so please tell me something about it. i will be very thankfull.
i also do not know why i did not try this in my childhood, because my father always had a cold douche in the morning. he tald me that this is very useful for the health but i was afraid of the cold water. now i regret about this.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:45 pm

i think that it is very interesting theme and i want to tell you thank you.
as for me i have not heard about it but i know that ice is very good for potency. i know that ice can stimulate our strength and so that it will work better. i know that lots of people use so called ice therapy in order to cure lots of diseases. for example if you have problems with your legs,if you cat walk then you can use ice in order to make them fell better. i think that if you are having some problems with your protency you can try this method and tell us whether it really works.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Yeah, I agree with you that cold water procedures are very important and helpful for your health conditions. But if you don't want to get a cold, then you should take a cold douche procedure step by step. I mean that you shouldn't start your experience with extremely cold water. Try to use the water of room temperature.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:25 pm

i am not familiar with this question as i do not have such problem but still i know some ways which will help you to get rid of this problem. i recommend that you go to a doctor and have your Testosterone levels checked. it's a simple blood test and doesn't take long. sometimes your sex drive just goes down because of stress, work, etc. however once every other week isn't good so get those levels checked. low T can cause a lot of problems with stress, fatigue, depression etc.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 9:32 pm

Cold douche is very good for you. Really. I practise it myself. Persoaly i can not wake up in the morning. Cold showers help bolster alertness in the morning. Cold morning showers might sound like a nightmare, but they’re actually a dream for people who value alertness in the morning. Cold morning showers are said to help bolster energy in the morning. The cold shock that many of us feel when bathing in cold water helps increase our oxygen intake, heart rate and gives the body a rush of energy much needed for morning hours. So try it too if you have same problem!

Return to “Health & sex”