Cold douche pros and cons

Williams

Re: Cold douche pros and cons

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:06 am

i do know why other people do not do it but i really enjoy taking the cold shower especially when it is really very hot outside. i think that it is really great. i like taking cold shower because there is not hot water very often and we just do not have the other choice. but still i think that it is really great. and i think that it also helps to be healthier because when you take the cold shower your immune system becomes stronger and everything is really alright. but you also have to know that it may be not very safe to take it if you are ill or do not feel yourself good. that is why try to think about your health as well.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:46 am

I think that take the shower is very benefitial in the any case that is why you need think about it .I think that we all need pay attention on the fact that we all have the possibility to be more healthier just stay at home. I think that all this because of the shower you will have and you will make your health better. I know that cold shower can be benefitial but it also can have the negative efect for the people who have the problems with the heart. Cold morning showers are said to help bolster energy in the morning. And you will feel in the good way all the day long. I think that nothing can be better.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 am

Friends, i think that everybody can choice something that he likes in the life. I mean that we all can desided benefitial it or not to tale the cold shower. I think that this is very beneifitial , because with the help of it all feel myself really better. because i feel the increase of the strongnes and new and positive emotions in the life. I think that nothing can be better and we all need try it. Because it is the good beggining of the day and we all can feel the freshenes during the day .As for me, nothing can be better adn we all need try it .Because our health is in the our hands adn we all the time need remember about it. I think that this is great way you can keep the shape adn look better all the time.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:53 am

I think that we all have the different habbits and this is very difficult to say good something or not,Because therea re many different peopela dn therea re many different thoughts . I think that we all need understand that one thing which can bring the positive to the one person can bring a lot of th enegative to the otehr. Because we all have the differet feeling of the perseption and we all have the different tastes. I think that cold shower it is great, because with the help of it i can feel myself in the better way .i can easily get up in the morning without any difficulties. That is why i take it every day.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:23 am

I think that this is great way to get the good rest from the busy day .i think that we all need try it and i am sure that we all understand all the benefits of it adn you will get the possibility to change the life fo rth ebetter with the help of it. All the time i just use this way to get intothe good shape and i think that this is very useful for me and all the time i just have a lot of the benefits from it. Because there you will get some possibility to improve the health and you will fell more happy during and after it. I think that we all need try to use it before the beggining of the working day.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:46 am

Yeah you are right cold shower can be really healthfofor people. But you should prepare yourself for it before starting with the extremely cold water))) I heard the fact that cold water is perfectly smoothes the skin, relaxes the muscles not hot water, as is commonly thought, exfoliates dead skin cells. After exercise it is recommended to take a cold shower, so that the muscles returned to their usual state. Cold water is very good for your scalp: it improves the condition of hair, making them strong and shiny.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:21 am

Good afternoon my dear listeners and attentive audience!!!!!To my mind it is really good to take a cold shower especially in the morning. I would like to say that I like taking cold shower because it has many advantages for our health!!!!! It is true that the benefits of cold showers certainly don't stop there. There are health benefits such as increased peripheral circulation as well as improvement to imbalanced mental and emotional states. All of this makes cold water therapy one of the top factors of longevity.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 pm

i thik that this is very beneftial thing fo the all of us. i think that this is very useful and we all need just try it .Beacuse you need just understand all the pluses and all minuses of it. I think that the first pluss is that you all the time can open something great for yu and start the day from the positive and great emotions all the ime. I think that you need just keep it in the mind and you will be really satisfied with the result. I think that if you do it all the tiem during the period of the time you will see the positive resulr all the time for yo and you will feel some changes for the better all the time after it.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:34 am

Hmm wow really useful theme. And frankly speaking I have never heard about exactly such positive impacts on our health cold water . I mean that cold water is very good for your scalp: it improves the condition of hair, making them strong and shiny. If you can't bring yourself to wash in cold water, at least finally splash some water on the hair cool. In addition, the cold water naturally fights dandruff and prevents baldness. I also heard somewhere that cold water is very helpful for our face skin .
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:37 am

Well, I may tell you that I'm not a fan of washing in a cold douche, but sometimes I really have it, especially than, when my partner can have a very hot douche and the only watter left for me is cold. So when it happens, my partner can hear a lot of "good things" about himself.

Return to “Health & sex”