Bigger size...

JayCee

Re: Bigger size...

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 10:19 pm

So,you really wnt to be one of those stupid ass miserable schmucks,who are real mentally retarded enough to go for such a dumb operation and all that?! :shock: :D I feel pity for you,dude,for real-you don't have to really do that sh*t,if you ask me.Cause if you didn't know something I'l tell you-it's not the size that do decide in this one about everything,it's the way you're using it overall a,d do you really know how to use it right,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :lol: Of course,if you've got a real tiny one-go for it,what the f*ck do you need that ueless piece of flesh for?! :o :shock: :lol: :D 8-) :P :twisted:
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:38 pm

You know i think that every man sometimes think about their penis' size and i afree that it is very important.
i know that many people say that it is not so bad if you have a little instrument, but i do not believe them.
as for me i like when my partner has a big penis, but the truth is that not everybody has such sizes.
so in my opinion every one can use the plastic surgary on this organ, because it is cool. i know that it can be dangerous, but we can risc for our future happy life.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:23 am

You have to be really f*cking stupid to be willing to increase your dick's size with the help of all those fantastic dumb ass methods that are out there to be heard and tried on yourself-that's a real f*cked up idea,if you ask me,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :lol: :D :D :D :) I mean-why do you care that much about it all?Sure.there are some people who just got some little piece of almost nothing there :shock: :lol: :P -but what can you really do,blame the mother f*cking nature or something,I don't know. :) :D :lol: 8-) Size ain't nothin but a number-you have to really know what to do with it,you dig? 8-) :) ;) :lol: :twisted:
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:30 pm

perhaps I agree with you all!
and then the best, "that penis" that favorite! ;) ;) 16! and indeed sex is not only a physical sensation, but also psychological! and tembolee lyubimymym "he" is, if it is to feel you and do exactly what you want at the moment and how! I think is important is not its size, but the fact that first of all he wants to "meet you, and then yourself! "this is the love that can not barter at your penis! because in this case, even the smallest member will be a favorite!
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:34 am

If you want to increase the size of your penis, there are several herbs you can use that may stimulate blood flow to the area and temporarily help it get fully erect. More permanent natural solutions to increase its length and width include making dietary changes, getting more exercise and losing weight around your midsection. is herb is often taken to boost memory, but it also help with blood circulation and may enhance blood flow to the penis. Gingko can be consumed as a tea or a supplement in the form of a capsule. Both forms of the herb are widely available in health food stores. Do not take gingko supplements if you have a history of seizures or you're on blood thinning medication. See your doctor to make sure this supplement is safe for you to take.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:36 am

people are going crazy in this modern world. bigger penis? really? well ok, if you have really small penis - yes the plastic surgery is possible i think. but still can not imagine how does works. if you have an averege size and you are complitly satisfied with it - what is the point to do plastic surgery. you should remember that every surgery is harmful for you even though it had to make your life better and easier. think twice or ten thousand times before doing a surgery. and realy god kows whether it effects on the possibility of having kids in the future!
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Oh yeah,dude,I like all of them sizes but if you ask me it doesn't really matter what size is it,it matters only if the owner really knows what to do with it and how to use it and all that,yo uknow what I'm saying? :D ;) 8-) :P Yeah,so it's like if you want to know what kind of dicks do I like really when talking about the size and all that-I'll tell you that I like those ones who are some true masters in what they do,you know? 8-) :D ;) :P :mrgreen: So,I really like all types of dicks to f*ck and suck and do all the other fun stuff with it all,you dick? :lol: :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:16 am

Try ginseng. Korean red ginseng is said to give the nervous system a boost through ginsenosides, a natural component of the plant. While there is no conclusive scientific evidence that ginseng causes the penis to get bigger, men who took ginseng extract tablets as part of a study in South Korea experienced better sexual function after taking the supplements for several weeks.Ginseng contraindicates with several medications, and it can have negative side effects for people with certain cancers, heart disease, insomnia, and other disorders. Be sure to talk with your doctor before you begin taking ginkgo regularly. If you're considering taking ginseng supplements, look for a supplement labeled "Korean ginseng root" and take 500 mg per day. Since herbal supplements are not regulated by the FDA, there is always a risk when taking them. Be sure to purchase the supplements from a reputable company, and never take more than the recommended dosage.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:33 am

If you want to increase the size of your penis, there are several herbs you can use that may stimulate blood flow to the area and temporarily help it get fully erect. More permanent natural solutions to increase its length and width include making dietary changes, getting more exercise and losing weight around your midsection. Korean red ginseng is said to give the nervous system a boost through ginsenosides, a natural component of the plant. Ginseng contraindicates with several medications, and it can have negative side effects for people with certain cancers, heart disease, insomnia, and other disorders.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:19 am

If you want to improve your penis size effectively, you should work out every day. When you do physical exercise, your body will be in good shape, your self-esteem is also improved. Whenever you feel good, you will feel more satisfied about sex, and you will increase penis size accordingly. I will share with you several effective penis exercises that are extremely effective: 1. Wally Wally Up To start this exercise, you will retrieve the erect phase by sitting on a chair edge. Hence, hold a towel over the penis head, increase the penis head, and hold it for three or five seconds. You should do three or five sets with five to ten reps. If you feel stronger, you can rise up the resistance by wet towel, or by a larger towel over the penis head. Before you start an exercise, you can warm up by using a warm cloth with warm water and squeeze it correctly. Following the tips in this article, you will add up penis size significantly without pills or medications. Keep reading the article to get more details about how to make your penis bigger with penis exercises.

Return to “Health & sex”