Bigger size...

Josh_H

Re: Bigger size...

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:42 am

I have been quite satisfied with my own size and have never thought it is a bad thing to have not too big panis... I do concider the words: size does not matter - the ony correct.. but if you want to make it bigger... Read some articles in the net.. It may help or may not...
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:36 pm

i agree with all the people who have answered you that it is impossible to make the size of your pennies bigger. there are a lot of methods of course and you may find them in the internet but they do not work, they are mad in order to get money from you and that is it. be smart and donot believe in such things because the end of this story may be really very sad. there is the only way which will make your penis bigger, it is the plastic surgery. but of course as you understand it costs a lot.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:10 pm

Never thought that i'll be once answering on the theme about penis size))) I really never thought that a guy can somehow make his penis bigger unless some special operations... DOn't be silly and better find a guy who'll be satisfied with your size)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Perhaps there are some special methods which you could use, but honesty i do not know precisely what coud you do in order to make it bigger. but i have one more question, whyyyy do you need it bigger. is it your thought or the desire of your partner???
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:32 pm

As far as i got it you dream of having bigger pennis.. is that a desire because somebody is dissatisfied with the size or because you have a certain complex as for the size... I guess that in our gay society this steriotype must surely vanish from our mind. the size is not the main.
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:33 am

well honestly i do not have such a problem as a desire of having biger size.. never though of it so seriously you know ;) i am more than satisfied, but i do know that there are plastic surgiions who may help you.. as for the natural opportunities.. i dunna, really. if you were born with the size you have then there was a reason to give you want you have i guess.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:17 pm

If this question is really vexing you. Hm. Just calm down. You have to be proud what the nature has gave you as a gift and do not try to change it. If your partner does not like it it means you have to change a partner but not to change something in yourself, especially when it concerns your health and physical state. Do you know it is dangerous and it is a real threat to your state. You can be leaved just withour your man benefit :!: My advice not to do this kind of surgery opperations. Love yourself :P
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:16 am

i think that it is not really possible to make your penis bigger and i agree with all other people who have told on this website that one possible method to make your penis bigger is to undergo the surgery. but you know i would not like to do it, because then the recovery period may be really very long and painful/. but i agree that it is your choice and you may do everything you want. i wish you good luck and i really hope that you would make the right decision. do not worry about anything, you shall be satisfied with your size. that is it. :? :? :? :?
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:12 pm

SUCH QUESTIONS FOR ME ARE STRANGE REALLY... FIRST OF ALL ET ME FIND OUT THE ASWER TO SUCH QUESTION - who exactly is dissatisfied with your size, you or you partner??? Sounds strange, cause i believe that if we were born with penices of such sizes, there is a reason to this thing.. i would not do anything with this.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:50 am

I am not sure that all men dream about bigger penis because they are clever people and they really enjoy what God gave them. And it is stupid to worry about it. Ibut of course it is possible to change something thanks to surgery... Buuuuuut. You should remember that every surgery is harmful for you even though it had to make your life better and easier. think twice or ten thousand times before doing a surgery. and realy god kows whether it effects on the possibility of having kids in the future! Don't be stupid!!!

Return to “Health & sex”