Bigger size...

Natan Scot

Re: Bigger size...

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:33 pm

CMN ARE YOU SERIOUS??? bigger penis? really? well ok, if you have really small penis - yes the plastic surgery is possible i think. but still can not imagine how does works. if you have an averege size and you are complitly satisfied with it - what is the point to do plastic surgery. you should remember that every surgery is harmful for you even though it had to make your life better and easier. think twice or ten thousand times before doing a surgery. and realy god kows whether it effects on the possibility of having kids in the future!
jimi

Postby jimi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Duse I think it is not a good idea. Is it really so important for you? Do you think your penis’ size is not enough for your partner? Have you asked him? If he thinks so then maybe you can try plastic surgery. But if not, for what reason will you do it? Moreover, if you think to become a biological father you should to think over twice.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:04 am

You should try ginseng. Korean red ginseng is said to give the nervous system a boost through ginsenosides, a natural component of the plant. While there is no conclusive scientific evidence that ginseng causes the penis to get bigger, men who took ginseng extract tablets as part of a study in South Korea experienced better sexual function after taking the supplements for several weeks. Ginseng contraindicates with several medications, and it can have negative side effects for people with certain cancers, heart disease, insomnia, and other disorders. Be sure to talk with your doctor before you begin taking ginkgo regularly.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:53 pm

i do not think that it is possible to do it with the help of natural remedies or some exercises. people just make money on guys who think that tey have small penis and that is it. the only way you can make it bigger is a surgery but i think that it is not worth it. the recovery period is very long and you would feel bad. i do not think that the size is really important, if you know how to please your partner right then you would do it even if you have very small penis. it is only my opinion about it.
Nory

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am

Hi guys) This is an easy one, works good for locker room situations. Get in the shower and direct hot water down towards your penis. Make sure it's not too hot. Let the water hit it for a few minutes. What happens is that heat increases blood flow, thus engorging your penis making it look much more fuller, and curing the shrinkage factor. After a good hot water session you can walk around with a decent stick for a while. It won't last for hours or anything but it definitely can get you through a good foreplay bedroom romp, or locker room change. An alternative to the hot shower, is a hot rag. Y
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Well, honestly, I have never really thought of this question before and generally consider that it is almost impossible to make your penis bigger... Perhaps some plastics or anything else i do not know yet, but if the nature didn't give you equipment you wished, well... you have to live with it)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:37 pm

I would never do a plastic surgery on my penis. that is really silly, and would fit only for some people who are not satisfied basically with their lives, not with the penis. Why should I bother anyway, if I have eight inches long? Sorry , I could not restrain myself from showing off) Seriously, some heterosexuals consider that option, though many female friends told me that perhaps only for one of five women the size does really matter. Men are made pretty much more simple then women in this regard. I must say though that gays are closer towards women in the sexual sensitivity.
Chase

Postby Chase » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:24 pm

i do not believe in it, i think that it is impossible to make your penis bigger. of course i have read a lot of ads in the internet where it is said that you may easily enlarge your penis without spending a lot of money on it and everything like that. but you may be sure that those people are lying. nothing may help you with it. i think that you may do it only undergoing the surgery and that is it. if you really want to do it then you have to send a lot of money and of course time on it and it would hurt you then.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:29 am

On my opinion, it is unnecessary to make such stupid things like making your penis bigger with the help of plastic surgery! The nature has given you all things you need no more and no less! Especially if u say that your size is average so what's the point? Enjoy the life and the fellings and emotions it gives to you. Also I think it's not safe for the health and nobody can give you precise guarantee that after the surgery you will be able to have children and your intimate life will be better. That's your decision but a advice you to thing carefully and weigh the pros and cons! Good luck!
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi guys) :D :D :D I know that many gays want to increase the penis size and this is natural desire , as for me. Nowadays there are many ways which can help. You should stretch it to all sides – up in the direction of your stomach, down between your thighs, to the left and the right as well. Do this for the same amount of time as instructed above. Don’t continue if you feel any pain or discomfort. :D :D :D What is more, don’t do this without proper and detailed guidance by enhancement experts . However, very few men know that you can make your dick look larger just by maintaining more control over the erection itself :!: :!:

Return to “Health & sex”