Bigger size...

Nicola

Bigger size...

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 am

Friends! Recently i started to think about interesting question...I know a lot of guys are not pleased with size of their penis... ;) :oops: And i even know some of them who made a plastic surgery to increase him, i can say that it really helped, their instrument became large....And they told me that it also influenced their private life, in better way...
So, now i am thinking....Is it worth doing it for a man with average size? And is it not dangerous to make plastic surgery if i want to become a biological father someday? It is really important for me, so i am waiting for your advices
Benny

Re: Bigger size...

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:10 pm

i have never bothered about such questions because i am satisfied with my size of pennis and i really like what i have and my partner is also satisfied with with it what is very important for me. and what i definitely know is that there are NO LAZY WAYS to enlarge your penis! 'Magic' Penis enlargement pills don't work, penis enlargement pumps don't work and almost any other method you can think of right now, DOES NOT WORK! i advise you not to bother about it. the size is not important, the quality matters.
Bob

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:25 am

Hi ) I am not sure it is good idea to make some operations. But still silicone injections should be avoided. According to a scientific report, they can cause ‘horrendous’ complications (various unpleasant reactions, distortion of the penis, loss of sensation, impotence).
Alex

Postby Alex » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 am

oh, it is really a problem of all the times and nations. I do not agree that plastic surgery is the only one way to improve your sexual life. of course the size of your penis is important for you, but think about one more thing... what your partner thinks about it. I know that many people think that size does not matter and I think that it is true. also think about your health. what will be with you after the plastic of you instrument... maybe you will never have children after this or even worse how it will influence on your health at all. I am begging you think well about the consequences of the plastic surgery on you the most important place on the body.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:57 pm

i think that it is a very big problem if you have a little penis. as for me i have not big one and i always wanted to make him bigger. and in my opinion the plastic surgery is the best variant to upgrade my friend.
but to tell the truth i know nothing about it. i know that it is a very big risk do not have children. but i have children and now iwant to think about myself and my friend of course.
please tell all that you know about plastic surgery on the penis because i think i will do it some day and i do not know all the things which are very important.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:37 pm

i think that every man sometimes think about their penis' size and i afree that it is very important.
i know that many people say that it is not so bad if you have a little instrument, but i do not believe them.
as for me i like when my partner has a big penis, but the truth is that not everybody has such sizes.
so in my opinion every one can use the plastic surgary on this organ, because it is cool. i know that it can be dangerous, but we can risc for our future happy life. do you agree with me?
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:00 pm

I don't think that the size of your penis is very important for your sexual life with your partner. Sexual pleasure depends on the quality of sex, on the experience of two persons, but not on the size. It is my subjective point of view, that may be debated, but still it is so. My penis size is not so big, but all my partners were satisfied with it.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:21 pm

i know that really lots of men tell that size does not matter for them but i know that it really matters. of course they do not want to tell their partner that their pennis is too smal for them but i think that they dream about the man with the bigger one. and i do not want even to hear that if the man has small pennis but is really good in bed that it does not matter. the saying the size does not matter say men with small pennises. i think so. for me it is rather important but of course the person should know what to do with it.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 9:29 pm

oh my dear lord. people are going crazy in this modern world. bigger penis? really? well ok, if you have really small penis - yes the plastic surgery is possible i think. but still can not imagine how does works. if you have an averege size and you are complitly satisfied with it - what is the point to do plastic surgery. you should remember that every surgery is harmful for you even though it had to make your life better and easier. think twice or ten thousand times before doing a surgery. and realy god kows whether it effects on the possibility of having kids in the future!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:14 pm

you know some time ago i watch one tv program about this theme. one man has very small penis.
it was very very small. i think it was 5 sm. i think that it is the worst thing that can be in the life.
when i saw it i understood that i do not have problems with it. but some time ago i thougth differently.
i thought that my penis is very small and i even thought seriously about plastic surgery.
now i think that there are a worst situations in the life.

Return to “Health & sex”