Bigger size...

SteveS

Re: Bigger size...

Postby SteveS » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:28 pm

I think surgery always has a chance to end up in a bad way, so I wouldn,t reccomand you to do this. Just look at those models, who done some plastic operations, many of them were nonsatisfied because of operations. A great percentage of such manipulations ended in a bad way. Before doing it, think twice.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:40 pm

If you want to increase the size of your penis, there are several herbs you can use that may stimulate blood flow to the area and temporarily help it get fully erect. More permanent natural solutions to increase its length and width include making dietary changes, getting more exercise and losing weight around your midsection. Much simpler and safer than surgical enhancement, right? Korean red ginseng is said to give the nervous system a boost through ginsenosides, a natural component of the plant. While there is no conclusive scientific evidence that ginseng causes the penis to get bigger, men who took ginseng extract tablets as part of a study in South Korea experienced better sexual function after taking the supplements for several weeks.
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:21 am

Hello. This theme is pretty interesting for discussion to my mind. I think that if we speak about bigger size you might understand that it is quite serious surgery apart from this problem you can get much more others. And actually it is pretty painful. Could you imagine it? I just support such a statement that we should appreciate our appearance what was given us by God and never change something. To my mind it stupid thing to worry about it. I think that if you are in love so your partner should love you the same I.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:19 am

Grapes strengthens the processes of fermentation in the intestine and overloads the child's diet with carbohydrates. At the same time, it is relatively poor in vitamins. That's why nutritionists recommend to start using it at a later age - closer to three years. Fruits can be given to the baby at the end of the main meals, can also be added to the porridge, mixed with dairy products. The recommended dose of fruit is about 200-250 g per day. To this amount, you can add another 100 ml of fruit juice. If up to 1 year should be preferred to clarified juices, then after 1 year it is possible to give crumbs to juices and nectars with pulp.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 5:57 am

To achieve real happiness in family life, it is necessary to replace mythological thinking with practical solutions to actual problems.How often have you heard all sorts of family beliefs, teaching stories, "myths" from your relatives, and yet they do not always have the best effect on us, especially when we do not realize them. In the life of each of us, situations can arise that develop in such a way that they do not depend on us, it is possible that the family settings cause such situations. We are governed by what we do not realize.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:47 pm

Do not focus your attention on one thing, look for the whole meaning, but do not focus your attention on anything specific.
Any quarrel, any conflict, reveals in a person both positive and negative features, and no matter how you want it, you have everything. The main thing is what will you give the course, what qualities, what will you choose for yourself as an argument for or against your choice.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:35 am

The question, I suppose, is not complicated, but its essence is much deeper than it seems, for there are many examples of such examples, especially given the huge amount of money people spend on entertainment, considering them the only meaning of their lives. Pleasure requires money, and for money the person works, again spending his energy and of course time, and even without any grandiose goals in his life, you can greatly simplify it if you just give up some kinds of pleasure, the effect of which is insignificant, and pleasure is short-lived.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:35 pm

For example, and this is proved by many scientists, which you can learn on the Internet and in the relevant literature yourself, many hopelessly sick people, in their thoughts, which they may not even realize, do not want to recover, and therefore die. And vice versa, those hopelessly sick people who do not just believe, but genuinely want to recover, are cured even from the most incurable diseases. These are not miracles, this is one of the laws of the universe, not yet fully understood by people, but existing and working.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:55 pm

In general, the truth itself is subjective in nature, everyone sees it in its own way, and besides, not everyone knows what to do with this truth, after all, it forces the person to take responsibility for his decision.At the same time, a lie, primitive and obvious, is a salvation for mentally weak people, they have absolutely nothing to do secretly, and those who seek the truth will still find it. But it will be their truth, their assessment of what they want to know, that's why half-truth is actually a ready analysis of what people are going to hide, from which it is perceived easier, but still worried.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 am

I do not know, dear readers, in what state your marriage is now, but if you showed interest in this article, then with a high degree of probability, I can assume that everything is not right with him.
But if you are trying to solve your family problems and are aiming to save your family by asking the question: "How to save a marriage," then everything is not lost for you and your family. And I fully support you in trying to preserve what you currently have.

Return to “Health & sex”