stagnation of sperms

Duke

Re: stagnation of sperms

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:33 pm

Scientists call ejaculation ejaculation, and the sperm, respectively, ejaculate. Most people believe that in their composition, sperm consists exclusively of spermatozoa, but this is not entirely true. The liquid given out by the man represents the present cocktail from allocation of a considerable number of glands and organs.
The composition of the ejaculate includes not only spermatozoa, but also special secretions secreted by the testicles, appendages of the testicles, prostate and cupern glands, seminal vesicles, glands of the urethra, etc. A complete seminal fluid is in a constant complex balance between its components, a lack or an overabundance of any component can signal a possible serious illness and even lead to infertility.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:03 am

To be vegan means do not eat animal food at all. You need just be sure that you want to follow this way in the life. Despite the myth, that vegan people can not build the muscles you need just prove that you can look great and feel really good staying vegan and training at the gym. You need not try to prove something to somebodyeverything that you need just train by hard and follow healthy lifestyle. But there are some exercises you need add to your program to make your progress faster, like bench presses, military pressed, deadlifts. With the time you become stronger to lift more weight.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:11 am

My friendly wishes!!!Well I am not well aware of this theme but I can share with you the same you simple mentioned here. The main causes of reduced blood circulation in the pelvic organs are a long sexual abstinence and the irregularity of sexual intercourse. This causes congestion, which negatively affect the production of secretions and ejaculate as a whole. It can lead to reducing your sexual desire and your Strength. I believe that there are many pills that can help you with it.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 am

Undoubtedly, nowadays many men first very aggressively seek women, and then quickly cool down, getting what they craved - sex or attention. At first glance it seems that in this development of events, the whole man is to blame. But even the best of them, despite their desire to love, can go from persistent persecution to a gradual distance.
So what is the root of the problem? What do men really want? And how are wise women able to keep a man satisfied and yet hungry for more?
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 5:53 am

It is important for partners to discover and accept their own nature, following their own path to the development of personal uniqueness.
How the fate of the relationship will develop, whether it will be an example of well-being or, on the contrary, will face problems and difficulties - largely depends on the atmosphere of the family in which we grew up.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:58 pm

There is another option for your choice, inherent in the nature of a man who loves to chase two birds with one rabbit - this is to have a family, but also to continue living an irresponsible, non-binding life. According to my personal observations, many people use this option, but it does not lead them to anything good, because both directions suffer, they do not get enough so to say, and as a result, the family knows what kind of person, and the person's personal life is similar to the life of the garbage.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:21 am

The importance of the energy potential that a person has is of immense importance for our life, actually the energy of our whole world, it consists of continuous energy.
We do not know until the end of all our possibilities, but it is obvious that they are much more than those that we are able to see and understand. Consequently, a person is capable, if not everything, then much, the only question is how to learn how to manage our energy and how to use our maximum potential.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:38 pm

But those people who, from my point of view, are ready for this question, answer me - that they do not know why they do not need it, neither mine, nor their own help. They do not understand why they do not want to be happy, but want to suffer. And from this moment on, we have a completely different work with them. That is, you first need to understand why you can not do what you need to do to solve your problems. After all, it's all about the person's desire - he decides whether to be happy or suffer.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:37 pm

Strictly speaking, deception is necessary precisely for social parasitism, because through direct violence, in our time people are not used effectively. In any case, not yet effective. In general, dear readers, know how to recognize enemies, and those who can be of use to you. After all, if you deceive people who are good-natured towards you, open to cooperation with you, mindlessly going about your egoism, then I assure you that you will be out of work, for it is very difficult to deceive a smart one if you can, but with you can not take a lot of fools anyway. Deceiving everyone in a row, and how horrible, do not be surprised then that your deception will turn against you, and will cost you sideways.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:39 am

To condemn them for it is not necessary - they are free to live as they want. Of course, there are also people who want to change their own wife, to their husband, but at the same time categorically against changing them. For them, free love should remain free exclusively for themselves, while the other person - husband, wife, must remain faithful to them. Selfishness? The most that neither is - in the purest form. Well also that, it is asked, it is possible to demand from such people - if they such here egoists by the nature?

Return to “Health & sex”