stagnation of sperms

Josh_H

Re: stagnation of sperms

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:38 am

I have never heard about it before and fortunatelly never suffered this thing, but if you had and it bothers you, did not you think of addressing the doctor and asking him about the necessary help??? I woud do this way and would not write here about this, i guess.
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:38 pm

i have heard about it but still i do not know a lot of information about such things. i have ever faced it and i hope that i will never have this problem. my friends told me that it is not dangerous and this is normal thing when you do not have sex for a long time. but still i have read a lot and sometimes i met some information about the stagnation of sperms and there was told that it may be really dangerous and you may b not able to have children in the future. do not know whether it is true.
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:50 pm

quite an informative post but why do we realy have to know about it?????? al in al i must say that sometimes some of us really have it, ut as for me i haven't and thanks God))) if you had, i'd advise you to address the doc and find out what's wrong)
florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Stagnation and heat problems aren't caused by retention so much as they are exaggerated by retention. The underlying problem is usually a byproduct of having genetics and diet geared for cold weather and an active lifestyle when most lead sedentary lives in temperature controlled environments.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:59 am

QUite interesting and i must say usefull info especially for those who do not have problems with it and for those who may experience this in the past or future. i did not have it and really hope that it will not be a problem for me. if it is for you, i am really sorry.
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:19 am

well i have heard about it but you know i am not really familiar with this question i think that you shall better consult with the doctor about this topic. i think that it is rather very serious question and you shall not waste your time. i hope that everything would be alright and you would not have any problems with your sperm but still it is very dangerous, because it is the symptom of the male infertility as far as i know. of you are not thinking about the children then it is not important for you but if you want actually to have them then you shall definitely see the doctor.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:17 pm

I am a bit puzzled, cause i do not understand the aim of this info.. it is like here it is part of article :lol: :lol: i guess if somebody is worried about it, you Are welcom to search in the net, there are a lot of such articles.. and other things too. as for me, thanks God i do not have any problems with that :lol: :lol:
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:30 am

Among people there is the widespread myth that if you do not regularly get rid of excess sperm through sex, it may stagnate, which would lead to various problems in the genital area, up to the development of prostatitis. In fact, most doctors agree that these fears are absolutely groundless. At least, medicine does not know and does not register such a disease. After all, sperm is a product of the work of several glands, and it is developed constantly, which means that evolution must have long been able to find a mechanism for removing these excesses. And it is! All the extra sperm is removed through the pollutants, these emissions are known to every man, especially those who remember the period of their puberty. When the sperm drops could be seen on their underwear in the morning. This is how the process of getting rid of excess seminal fluid looks natural. But besides this, there is also masturbation.With a certain discomfort and desire, a man can easily relieve tension himself. So if for some reason the natural way of getting rid of excess sperm does not work, the conscious will work. The frequency of the pollutions is completely individual, it depends both on the constitutional characteristics of the man, and on the saturation of his sexual life.
Milton

Postby Milton » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:41 am

I agree that there is no stagnation of sperm as such, but there is a so-called stagnation of the prostate, this problem is also called bachelor disease. Only in contrast to the myth about semen stasis prostate is quite a medical term and is characterized by inadequate circulation of blood in a small pelvis. That is, irregular sex or a long absence of sexual intercourses reduces the blood supply of all organs of the pelvis and the prostate in particular, cause stagnant phenomena, depressing the secretion and seminal fluid in general. And if it is not wasted on time, then problems in the form of inflammation of the prostate can begin. Stagnation of sperm can occur due to varicose veins. The cause of such a disease can also become a congenital abnormality of the mechanism of the valves in the veins, this is one of the causes of such a disease as varicose veins. Stagnation can occur in the case of prolonged masturbation or incomplete disposal of sperm during intercourse.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:52 am

Very often, the idea of ​​the stagnation of the sperm is pushed by a man's sperm consistency or color. Especially often the yellowish color of the ejaculate causes anxiety. Normal seminal fluid should be translucent, whitish and not viscous. Of course, there are individual characteristics of each person, and the color or consistency can be affected by various non-dangerous factors (diet, changing food and water, the presence of various dyes in food, etc.), but still any color change, especially against the background of others. Suspicious symptoms should cause anxiety and the need to consult a doctor. Such a color change is very often caused by purulent processes in the genital organs of a man and if not taken in time, this can lead to serious problems, up to oncology and without a problem Dia.
Sometimes the sperm changes color to pink - it almost always means that blood has got into it. This may be a consequence of urethra trauma or problems with the prostate gland. If such a color appears only occasionally and infrequently, then it's okay, it's within the limits of the individual norm, but if the pink color becomes a constant companion of seminal fluid, then it is necessary to consult a doctor. Watch your health and live a full life!

Return to “Health & sex”