I am afraid

Bart

Re: I am afraid

Postby Bart » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:20 am

If we speak about bigger size you might understand that it is quite serious surgery apart from this problem you can get much more others. And actually it is pretty painful. Could you imagine it? I just support such a statement that we should appreciate our appearance what was given us by God and never change something. To my mind it stupid thing to worry about it. I think that if you are in love so your partner should love you the same as you are without many changes and surgeries. I don't support such opinion
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:18 am

Children with allergic reactions should not take new steps without consulting an allergist or pediatrician. Berries with a fairly dense skin, it is better to grind in puree, while soft juicy fruits (apricots, peaches, kiwi) can be offered to the baby slices. Even if your beloved karapuz well tolerates exotic fruits (citrus, kiwi), do not give them much: these fruits contain quite a lot of plant acids, which in large quantities can irritate the tender mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 5:58 am

Think about family and personal life, what are you guided by, what beliefs do you drive? Write out a list of such beliefs and attitudes, opposite each write, than help and interfere.
If the setting limits, then, what can be done to make it useful (where, in what context?) Or at least not interfere.
A person can formulate his own system of values, different from the opinions of the family and others.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:46 pm

You can get into any shit, but getting out of it, you can always clean and wash, so that in time there will be no smell.
Then the shit will not be so terrible and unnatural, but the desire to once again get into it because of curiosity, too, most likely will not. Everything in this life makes her complete and love, and quarrels, and hatred and resentment, comparing all this with each other, we essentially have our own ideas about good and evil.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:36 am

Twenty-four hours my friends, take for yourself this temporary unit and divide your energy into it, doing it in such a way that each calorie burned by you, was as far as possible directed to what you need, and not to someone else's needed.
If you plow like a horse the whole day and do not have anything - you expend your energy ineffectively, if you do not sleep enough, if all day as a routine and then barely drag your feet to the bed - you are definitely wasting your energy.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:33 pm

In our mind, yes, they can exist, but in the world, in the known Universe - no. So no matter how hard it is for you now, or for someone else who you want to help - know, this is a temporary feeling of despair, despair, doom, fear, anger and other negative emotions and feelings that poison the mind and soul of a person .
With certain actions from the person experiencing these emotions and feelings, they can immediately leave it. What kind of actions can this happen? About this below.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:53 pm

And they do not want to know the frightening details. After all, absolute truth encourages a person to take serious, responsible decisions, sometimes fatal, which, as you know, is terrible. Therefore, not all are ready for this, therefore people are not looking for the truth, because they are subconsciously afraid of it. I came across and come across a half-truth all the time. Well, firstly, as a psychologist, I see her around, and secondly, both in my own way of doing things and in my life, I always come across people who, so to speak, do not finish talking.

Return to “Health & sex”