I am afraid

Yovy

I am afraid

Postby Yovy » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:37 pm

My problem for over a year. It all started with a small red rash on my stomach. The doctor said it was an allergic reaction. I was treated, very long was smeared with ointments and it seems to be gone. But after about 1-2 weeks noticed the same rash on the penis. Got scared and tried to forget about it.Then began to appear as the sores are more like a blisters. Then they were gone, but one remained like a scar with a diameter of about 1 cm Now periodically appear small bubbles on the head and the body of the penis. I'm interested in what is it? how to treat or at least temporarily to get rid ofit ? Is it dangerous or not??? :o :o :o
Nicola

Re: I am afraid

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:47 am

Dear Jovy! Man's health is very serious thing! You should not joke with it! Internet is not good way to solve such problems! I am sure you need to find good doctor and to consult with him about your rash on penis...
Because there are so many deseases and viruses which could provoke these blisters and some of them are very dangerous! It could be Torch infections which person can get from the sexual contact with another person and then you are able to infect other people with whom you will have sex...
So, please, don't pull the time and make appointment to doctor and i hope he will help to be healthy man!
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:04 pm

as i have said i am not a doctor and i cant say foк sure what causes it but i think that the thing for you will be to visit the doctor then he will have you what you are having and how it is better to sure it. if you havent such problems previously then you definitely have to do it. what personally i think is that you may have an allergic reactions to the massage oil or something that you are using. try to avoid it for some time and start using lubricant. then you will see. or it is better to go to the doctor.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Yovy, it may be something very serious, that's why don't treat it as something temporal. If you want to follow your sexual life in the future, you should consult your problem at a doctor. He will help you anyway. Don't joke with your health, because you have only one. Try to be reasonable, and visit a doctor.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:26 pm

i would go to the doctor to get that checked because it could be something far more serious than you or your partner realize and it is always better to nip something in the bud before it developes into something more if its something to worry about. i think tht it would be the ebst decision but what to do you have to decide on your own. you have to know it is very serious.but do not worry too much if you do not know what is wrong with you. the stress is not needed for you i think.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Ouch. Sunds crazy and harmful. I think that that could be penile papules. If you have bumps on your penis, contact your doctor or family healthcare provider. Only someone who has actually seen the lesions can accurately diagnose what they are. Bumps on the penis can mean many things, but only your healthcare provider can tell for sure. He can provide the best guidance as to what the issue is and how to deal with it. Do not waste you time and take a good care of your health. Later you can regrate you did nothing for your health. So do not be afraid and do something!
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Oh come on,dude,what did the doctor told you? :shock: I was some kin of allergic reactiong or something.Well,it's not only that,cause it just keeps on walking all over your body and stuff like that-so ehy don't you go to the same doctor and tell him all about it,the way it is to day for you,huh? :D I mean,he can obviously tell you something better-he's a professional and all that and he can see all that with his own eyes. ;) :lol: Even if there were some doctors among us-how could we possibly set the diagnosis for your ass,by you telling us what it's like?! :lol: :D :mrgreen:
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:16 am

Fear can also get rid of as well as from any sense, provided that you do not resist fear. Since all that we resist, persists and puts pressure on us.
Fear - it's just emotion that manifests itself in a person when he feels threatened loss. This may be a loss of money, reputation, life, beauty, influence, loss of relationship, recognition, things, etc.
Like any emotion, fear can come and go, and it is possible to reduce, or nullify, ie let go completely.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:20 am

Damned ,man,I have a very rich imagination-and I just pictured all this mother f*cking horror,oh,sh*t! :o :shock: :geek: :ugeek: I mean,couldn't you describe it all not that colourful way,you know what I'm saying? :? It's all good for you to be wanting our help and all that-but in this case I think that it would be far more better for your ass (or your dick in this particular case ) :D to go and see the doctor,dude,don't you really think so? :P He'll telll you what to do probably-doyou have to cut it off already or it can be all fixed somehow :lol: ;) 8-) .
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:44 am

Well, generally it is difficult to be sure, cause you need to be adoctor, you know? I think that that could be penile papules. If you have bumps on your penis, contact your doctor or family healthcare provider. Only someone who has actually seen the lesions can accurately diagnose what they are. Bumps on the penis can mean many things, but only your healthcare provider can tell for sure. He can provide the best guidance as to what the issue is and how to deal with it. Do not waste you time and take a good care of your health. Later you can regrate you did nothing for your health. So do not be afraid and do something!

Return to “Health & sex”