Strengthen prostate

Teddy

Re: Strengthen prostate

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:21 pm

One of the most popular exercises are the so-called Kegel exercises. The main functional feature of this gym is the reduction of muscles of the anus.
To understand which muscles need training, you need to stop during urination stream, slowly count to three, and then relax the muscles. Next, compress and decompress pubococcygeus muscle you need without regard to urination. At the initial stage of training you can do five sets a day for ten of these cuts.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 11:53 am

Well,what can I really be saying about some real painful stuff like that-and it's not cause I've experienced it all by myself,not yet at least,but I hope I won't have to in this life-you have to be real careful as the days of your life pass you by and you're getting older and older with every year lived by you on this God damned mother f*cking planet,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) That's nothing to be pleased about-but you can't be really living all your life in fear of getting it one day.Just live for today-and f*ck living for tomorrow or staying in yesterday,you dig? ;) 8-)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:01 pm

One of the most popular exercises are the so-called "Kegel exercises". The main functional feature of this gym is the reduction of muscles of the anus. To understand which muscles need training, you need to stop during urination stream, slowly count to three, and then relax the muscles.
Next, compress and decompress pubococcygeus muscle you need without regard to urination. At the initial stage of training you can do five sets a day for ten of these cuts.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:40 am

Talk to your doctor about regular prostate screenings if you're concerned about your prostate health, or if you're over age 40, recommends MayoClinic.com. Medical problems that weaken your prostate can be easy to treat when they're diagnosed early. Change your diet to make sure you're getting the nutrients necessary for a strong, healthy prostate. Certain foods hep prevent oxidation and inflammation of the prostate, according to the Prostate Cancer Foundation. Eat foods rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, leafy greens and broccoli. Eat a wide variety of colorful fruits and vegetables.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Yeah,I guess you just have to do all that in case you don't want to have some problems in the future-and I don't think that this sh*t can be the case for somebody,cause there's just nothing pleasant at least to say in all that stuff and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) I mean,if you ask me-I'm not doing all that at least for now I don't but I sure will as soon as I will feel the need to do it all the right way,you know? 8-) When it comes to your health-you just have to be real careful and all that,cause nothing lasts forever,you dig? 8-) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Hi everybody) First of all you need to consult with your doctor and be sure that you have such problems with your health. Change your diet to make sure you're getting the nutrients necessary for a strong, healthy prostate. Certain foods hep prevent oxidation and inflammation of the prostate, according to the cenrer of healthy life where you will find help. Eat foods rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, leafy greens and broccoli. Eat a wide variety of colorful fruits and vegetables. Talk to your doctor about adding a vitamin D supplement to your diet for prostate health.
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Eat whole grains and more fruits and vegetables. Choose whole-grain bread and pasta over white bread and pasta. Make sure to get at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every single day. Include produce high in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant, such as red peppers and tomatoes. Lycopene is what makes fruit and vegetables red, and has been proven as a cancer-fighting ingredient. In general, the deeper and brighter the color of your produce, the better.There are currently no guidelines as the amount of lycopene you should try to get each day. However, research indicates that for lycopene to make any difference, you would need to eat lycopene-foods all day to get the amounts needed.Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, bok choy and kale are also good defenses against the development of cancer. Some controlled studies have found a link between increased ingestion of cruciferous vegetables and reduced risk of prostate cancer, although the evidence is merely associative at this point.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:44 pm

That sound a bit funny..yeah... but anyway...I think all of us have heard about Kegel execrcises. They are very helpful for our health. Kegel exercises are easy exercises you can do before and after your prostate cancer treatment to help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. These muscles help control your urine flow. Kegel exercises are one of the most effective ways of controlling incontinence without medication or surgery.When you first start doing your Kegel exercises, you may not be able to repeat the exercise 10 to 20 times. This is ok. It is much better for you to do fewer Kegel exercises that make your pelvic floor muscles stronger, than to do more exercises that do not work the muscle in the right way. As you get better at doing your Kegel exercises, slowly increase the number of times you repeat the exercise until you reach 20. Your goal should be to do 20 Kegel exercise three to four times each day.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:15 am

I like to visit the heathy Web-sites and sometimes I find there interesting information. Recently I have read about this problem. I find really useful treatment. Prostate Strength is a revolutionary herbal medicine used as a food supplement and prescribed for the treatment of prostate problems and their resulting symptoms. This product has almost no side effects. Rather, it positively affects the other organs of the body. The supplement should help you maintain your prostate healthy and functional as you grow older. Prostate Strength is enriched with different natural ingredients that are required to keep the prostate gland healthy and functional.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:24 am

Well, talk to your doctor about regular prostate screenings if you're concerned about your prostate health, or if you're over age 40, recommends MayoClinic.com. Medical problems that weaken your prostate can be easy to treat when they're diagnosed early. Change your diet to make sure you're getting the nutrients necessary for a strong, healthy prostate. Certain foods hep prevent oxidation and inflammation of the prostate, according to the Prostate Cancer Foundation. Eat foods rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, leafy greens and broccoli. Eat a wide variety of colorful fruits and vegetables.

Return to “Health & sex”