Strengthen prostate

Yovy

Strengthen prostate

Postby Yovy » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!External beauty, beefy toned body and perfect shape is the goal of many men. :D :D :D :D A huge number of groups and forums provides tips on how to pump up the press, biceps or broad back. However, few think about the fact that some internal organs, particularly the prostate, also do not interfere with regular training. There are special exercises for the prostate.So how to strengthen the prostate and what exercises we can use?????I'm really looking forward for your recommendations)))) :? :? :? :? :? For me it's important))))I wish you good health)))))) :D :D :D :D
Nicola

Re: Strengthen prostate

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:57 am

It's a very good topic you started! The matter is that strengthened prostate is very important for our man's health and for more pleasure during our intimate life ;) ;) ;)
I am sure many of us heard about famous female exercises, named Kegel exercise which help women to strengthen pelvic muscles and vagina organs. But not everybody knows that there is such exercises for men too!
You just need to do it like that:
Breathe deeply while doing the exercises, remembering to clench only the PC muscle.
Squeeze and release quickly 10 times. Do 3 reps with a 10-second break between them.
Squeeze and hold for 10 seconds. Do 3 reps with a 10-second break between them.
You’ve just done one set. Repeat for a total of 3 sets for the day.
Repeat this process every day for 1 to 2 weeks and it is pretty necessary to do it every day. Be healthy! :D
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:01 pm

i have heard that it is very good to make the massage for you prostate. it certainly is beneficial with prostate problems even though it is something a bit embarrassing. i would recommend it highly, and i believe it is good to do, as many urologist will tell you. it is about the size of a walnut in the healthy state. the best way to do it is one you find comfortable. prostate massage is becoming more and more popular with men all around the world as a natural way to improve prostate health.
Bob

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:14 am

This is very important theme, as for me. I think first of all you need to change your diet and make sure you're getting the nutrients necessary for a strong, healthy prostate. Certain foods hep prevent oxidation and inflammation of the prostate, according to the Prostate Cancer Foundation. Eat foods rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, leafy greens and broccoli. Eat a wide variety of colorful fruits and vegetables. Talk to your doctor about adding a vitamin D supplement to your diet for prostate health. Also you need to control your alcohol consumption. Heavy drinking increases your risk of developing prostate cancer. Consume fewer than two drinks per day. And you need to remebber that it is not only our problem, prostate problems affect the vast majority of men. :cry:
Alex

Postby Alex » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:35 am

you know it is very interesting theme but I know nothing about it. I want you to give the advices, as much as possible. I think that I am a young man, I am twenty seven. but it is very important to know everything about your body, about the health at all.
I have heard about the massage of the prostate but I do not even imagine how to do this. I think it is very important to know all the information. I think that it is very important for man to care about their man health. we will be your not all our life, but we want to be healthy and strong all the time. so please tell us as much as possible about it. thank you.
Max1

Postby Max1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:52 pm

I also a young man now but i always think aboute my health. i think that more better to think about this now. do you agree with me? but to tell the truth i have nevet thought about my prostate. and it is very bad i think.
it is a very big problem when you have a broblems with it. i am sure that everybody think abut this sometimes, so maybe it will better to check our health now and may be we have such problems.
i think we shouls think more abou our health and about our body as well. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:41 pm

As for me i have heard that it is very good to make the massage for you prostate. it certainly is beneficial with prostate problems even though it is something a bit embarrassing. i would recommend it highly, and i believe it is good to do, as many urologist will tell you.
it is about the size of a walnut in the healthy state. the best way to do it is one you find comfortable. prostate massage is becoming more and more popular with men all around the world as a natural way to improve prostate health.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Guys, the Internet is full of videos, and other practical courses of any problem you have, or of any things you are interested of. Try to look over the Internet the exercises which can help you to strengthen your prostate, because personally I have never faced this problem before. Good luck!
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:43 pm

you know there are many diffrent ways to do it and you have to choe your own in it, the way which will suit you the most. i know that thee are such exercises like kegel exercises foe women. you just have to do the same but with your anus. i think thatit is very simple and if you will do it regularly then you will definitely achieve everything you want.and of course the massage is very good for the prostate. i think that it is the simpliest way to strengthen it. i think that you can choose.
Frank

Postby Frank » Thu May 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Every man knows that his health depends largely on the state of one of the most important endocrine glands - the prostate. It is responsible for the secret production of sperm, produces biologically active substances, provides a feeling of satisfaction during orgasm. Unfortunately, it is this iron poorly supplied with oxygen due to poor blood flow. Congestion, as well as infectious and inflammatory processes of the prostate lead to prostatitis. For the prevention and treatment of prostatitis developed many techniques, almost all of which include physical activity: walking, jogging, swimming, morning exercises and a variety of physical exercises.

Return to “Health & sex”