Strengthen prostate

Lui

Re: Strengthen prostate

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:33 am

Happy to meet you here today ..I think that nowadays it is a common problem in the beginning but unfortunately there men have more troubles with it. If you have such a problem you should eat foods rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, leafy greens and broccoli. Eat a wide variety of colorful fruits and vegetables. Talk to your doctor about adding a vitamin D supplement to your diet for prostate health. Also you need to control your alcohol consumption. By the way it is also known that heavy drinking increases your risk of developing prostate cancer.it is true be careful with it
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:33 pm

it is very good to make the massage for you prostate. it certainly is beneficial with prostate problems even though it is something a bit embarrassing.
i would recommend it highly, and i believe it is good to do, as many urologist will tell you. it is about the size of a walnut in the healthy state. the best way to do it is one you find comfortable. prostate massage is becoming more and more popular with men all around the world as a natural way to improve prostate health.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:31 pm

The prostate is a small gland found in men, near their bladders. Many men experience prostate problems, and as they get older it is important to watch for signs of prostate cancer. According to the American Cancer Society, one in every seven men is diagnosed with prostate cancer in his lifetime and it is the second leading cause of cancer death among men in the United States. Eat whole grains and more fruits and vegetables. Choose whole-grain bread and pasta over white bread and pasta. Make sure to get at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every single day. Include produce high in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant, such as red peppers and tomatoes. Lycopene is what makes fruit and vegetables red, and has been proven as a cancer-fighting ingredient. In general, the deeper and brighter the color of your produce, the better.

Return to “Health & sex”