if you had an injury

Miller

Re: if you had an injury

Postby Miller » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Surprisingly, the most important factor for recovery from trauma - physical activity. Of course, it has to be coordinated with the your physician as excessive load leads to a recurrence of injury. Equally important, proper diet, because the body needs to get enough energy, protein, vitamins and minerals. A special role in the restoration of your body play vitamins especially of B group, as well as potassium and magnesium. The high consumption is extremely important in stressful situations, which, we can call exactly physical activity we are engaged in after traumas.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:50 pm

If recentrly you had an injury or sugery it is better to stay home and not to put yourself under different risks. You had to sleep more and spend day in your bed, just relaxing, watching movies. Also you need to eat healthy food and drink a lot of water. Talk to your best friends who can cheer you up faster. :D
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:10 am

i think that you shall be very careful and do not even do something that may be very dangerous for your health. of course i understand that you are also a person and you want to be happy and as many other people but if you want to remain healthy and get rid of your injury to the full then you shall take care of your health. try not to do anything heavy or difficult, try ask you relative or friend to help you because you would definitely need this help. do not b shy asking about it , i am sure that they would understand everything. and try not to think about the injury , it would help you to get rid of the disease faster.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:13 pm

I have almost the same story as Josh, you know.. i was a teen when i broke my leg and for a moth or even onger had to lie down and not even to move... It was difficult to handle, and my mum was with me for all this time... ut worse the situation was only after i was alowed to walk, cause really i had a feeling that if i step it would break again... :cry: :cry:
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:29 pm

I think that in this case you need just go to the hospital and ithink that there with the doctor you will find common solution for you. I think that there are many people who kjust try to cure it at home. but i think that it can be very dangerous for the all of us. because you never know the level of the damage and i think that you need just pay attention on the seriousness of it. If it is really serious you need just call the emergency and you wil go to the hospital immediately. I think that this is very important to ask for the help and with the help of it you will avoid differet problems with the health in the future.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:21 pm

i rthink that this is very serius adn you need just consult with the doctor as for it nad i think that together you will find the common solution. I think that you need jsut go to him and explain all the situation you had and i think that just in this case he will help you to solve the problem .i think that you need just understand that you need tell everything in the details adn you will get the possibiltiy to get the treatment in this case. I think that you need just understand that it can be really seripus for you and you need not just wait the moment when you will feel yourself really bad and i think that you need just do something.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:14 pm

I think that this is very important understand the level of the injury and i think that you all the time need just keep in the mind that fact that there are many cases when you can treat it by yourslef nad i think that you need jsut go to the doctor in the other cases BECAUSE sometimes this is very imporyat to get the right recommendations you need to follow all the time and i think that you all the time will get something really useful for you and i think that there you will oipen something new all the itme for you. I want you all just try to treat the health in the good way nad i think that you will get some use.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Well, when I have some physical injuries, I'm trying to stay in bad and to have a rest but it is very difficult for me staying in the bad and doing nothing. I'm trying to do something to be not bored, while I'm recovering. I'm trying to chat with my friends, to share my feelings with them.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:38 am

Good morning lads. theme about injures is really actual because I suppose that almost everyone had it and they were panic stricken about it. But they couldn't be) I also think that the most important thing you can do to recover is nothing at all. You need to give your body time to get better without risking further injury. After serious injuries, sleep is your best friend. It would be the best idea to stay in bed, getting out once or twice a day to stretch and move around. So I wish you to be careful with yourself and never have serious traumas.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:45 pm

I've never had a serious injuries like broken leg or broken hand, but all my childhood I was in hospitals because of some, not very serious problems, with my health. Recovery, it is a great thing after the illness. But sometimes recovery can take a lot of time, because the injury can be very serious.

Return to “Health & sex”